[PP/Floor 1] "I'll try not burn it down this time...." (EAL, Cook)

Spoiler

Maggie Spatulin (Master Cook NPC)
"What do you want- Oh you want to learn how to be a cook! Yay! I love teaching adventures, follow me! Hurry, come on, we don't have all day." The woman basically drags the player to the back room of the restaurant they are in, pushing open doors, and entering into a large, clean white kitchen. On every stove there seems to be something cooking, and each smell is better than the last. The woman is already picking at a piece of a crepe, trying it, and smiling at the taste of it. "Now I hope you know I'm very serious about this, so I must show you how exactly to cook it. Follow my EVERY step and you'll be one of the best cooks there are, but not better than me." She said with a look and went to go cook, but realized that there are no more ingredients. "Sorry about this, this never happens, but the cooks have officially ran dry of materials. Go get me five more ingredients, then I will know you want to be a cook just like your dear Maggie here."

Rewards:

• 1 Additional SP (First Completion Only)
  • <<Cook>> Profession
  • Successfully Crafted Item
  • Standard <<Cook>> Shop (Able to have a Cook thread in the Merchants & Shops section)
  • (5) Tier 1 crafting materials

Objectives:

• Gather (5) materials and bring them to Maggie's Kitchen.
    • Go into the wild and gain materials through any standard means (gathering, fishing, combat). Non-combat gathering is recommended for this task.
  • Craft an item in Maggie's Kitchen.
    • Make a standard Crafting Roll (Dice Roller Tutorial). Specify the item type in the Roll Purpose (must be a Tier 1 item). Use the Crafting Die Chart for a Rank 1 Cook:
      • [1] = Critical Fail (Lose materials)
      • [2-5] = Fail (Lose materials)
      • [6-9] = Salvage (Keep materials on LD 11+)
      • [10] = Uncommon item (1 slot)
      • [11] = Rare item (2 slots)
      • [12] = Perfect item (3 slots)
    • Submit the successfully crafted item for Evaluation.
    • NOTE: You keep the item you craft as a reward for completing the quest, as well as any leftover materials. For example, your first crafting attempt has an 11 CD result. You submit a rare item for Evaluation and keep that item and the remaining four crafting materials. This is in addition to the 5 crafting materials listed in the quest rewards.

Requirements:

• At least one [1] Page (20 or more posts)
  • Players must RP searching for materials and crafting their item.
  • If a party of players undertakes this quest together (as in, each player wishes to become a cook), each must succeed on their own objectives (e.g. each must gather 5 materials and successfully craft 1 item).
  • Accompanying players who are not undertaking the quest do not have to gather their own materials and are ineligible for quest rewards.

Jinx opened her eyes slowly as she felt something...licking her face. Frowning a little, the girls eyes zeroed in on the culprit. Silver. Stryders wolfess familiar that had taken a liking to her, and often found the creature spending time with her. Jinx moved her hand to pet the wolf, who in turn, curled up properly on her chest. The girl felt a little uncomfortable, but that maybe be because she was lying on the couch rather than in Stryders bed. She'd been rather...insistant that he sleep in his own bed rather than giving it up to her. 

Climbing out of the bed, she glanced forwards the room that Stryder was sleeping in, and made a decision. So many times, he made her food. She should...try and do the same. She looked forwards the kitchen, and stood up. Putting on her eyepatch and ear muffs, the girl looked at the items spread around the kitchen. She had...absolutely no idea what she was doing, but she would...improvise! She had to figure it out...And NOT burn the house down in the process. 

She looked at the oven, and let out a slow breath "You can do this...It's a test, cook this and maybe i can...do it more. I was told i can become a cook so, i need to learn. It's the only way to do this, i do that i can become a chef" The girl had spoken entirely in Russian, but to her, it made perfect sense. When you knew so many languages....