[SP/F1] <<The Third Lesson, is just as Free>>

Alec lay down in his tiny cramped bed and sought any position of comfort. His legs would hang off or his arms would not quiet fit because of his wide shoulders. Alec rolled and turned for some time till finally settling on the most comfortable position he could find. As he lay there thought about the days events and all that occurred. Which naturally brought him to thoughts of what tomorrow would bring. Tomorrow he needed to find an old fisherman named Ol’ Pete who lived near a big lake in the string of lakes to the North East of the Town of Beginnings. Once he found Ol’ Pete he needed to give him the fishing pole Hannah had given him. “Fishing.” Alec thought. “I like fishing. I wonder if I’ll get to do any fishing tomorrow with Ol’ Pete. That would be nice to spend the day fishing and relaxing. Maybe even sipping on an ice cold beer while I’m at? Wouldn’t that be nice?” Alec thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep dreaming of his many fishing trips with his son Danny. The perpetual scowl on Alec’s face softened as he slipped of to sleep and genuine smile taking its place as he dreamed of his son and fishing.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Quest Summary:

[SP/F1] <<The Third Lesson is just as Free>>

80 posts

4 complete page

Col: 660 (Mob drops)

Tier 1 Material (13) (12 Mobs + 1 Gathering)

Trinket (Rare) (1) - Unidentified

Ring - + 1 Accuracy

6 SP (2 from quest reward + 4 for complete page)

1600 Col (for 4 full page of posts)

TOTAL COL: 2,260