[PP - F1] <<The First Few Lessons Are Free!>>

Star couldn't believe it. She had found another one! It wasn't too far from where the last one she had found. It seemed like she had found the holy grail of materials! She just hoped her Search skill would let her continue to find things like this with great accuracy! "I've only got one more to go! You better hurry!!"

Star continued to search, hopefully with just as much luck as she was having now. Please oh please oh pleaseeeeeee give me the last one I need!

@Akiris

ID #115818 [Search Roll LD+1] = 9 (Fail!)

T1 Materials Found: 4/5

Another light flicked on with a soothing ring in the distance. Grabbing it and putting it right into her inventory she smiled at this find. b Saying to herself as she heard her friends’ words over the little hill. “Damn only one more.” Akiris stood up and went over to a different patch and instantly started searching.

Knowing her friend was most likely going to win this little race between them. Hopefully if they had another competition, she was going to win it. Maybe this could become an inside joke of friendly competition to them. “I’ll catch up don’t worry!!” Akiris shouted as she kept searching for her fourth item.

@Star

ID# 115819  [Searching roll 1LD] = 11 (Fail)

(3/5) Tier 1 materials found for quest.

Star frantically searched around, but still found nothing. She cursed herself as she scoured the dirt for something to light up for her with her skill, but to no avail. Unbelievable. I thought this would be somewhat easy, but searching for materials is harder than I thought it would be.

She searched again. She needed this win. The first win of her time within the virtual world.

@Akiris

ID#115821 [Search Roll LD+1] = 8

Edited by Star

Standing up and kicking the dirt up along with some grass into the air. “It’s easy then it’s hard. Especially when it feels so real.” Putting her hands on the sides of her back as she leaned back. A crack echoed out and if there was anyone or anything in a few feet they would’ve heard it. “Damn my back…being a waitress and moving on your feet is one thing but gardening work.” Akiris laughed a little. “Might have to work on it.” Rubbing the back of her neck as she walked a little way.

She wasn’t having the best of luck but still was finding the things she needed. Star was being a little luckier as she looked over to see how her friend was doing. She noticed that the girl seemed to be in a frantic and Akiris’s face went to a questionable one. “Maybe she isn’t having much luck either?” Stopping in her tracks she watched her friend for a moment. “Oh well maybe the starting quests are a little harder then most games.” Shrugging her shoulders she went to a new patch of grass to search.

@Star

ID# 115822 [Searching roll 1LD] = 14 (Fail)

(3/5) Tier one material quest items found.

Star looked up from her searching for a moment and took a deep breath. It's going to be fine. Your life doesn't depend on finding these plants after all. Finishing this quest is just going to be good for me in the long run. It gives some good SP and I need that if I expect to keep going up in the ranks for the front runners. Star felt it was about time for her to stop acting like a child, despite the fact that she was much older than a child. By world standards, she was very clearly an adult.

Star continued to pump herself up. "Alright, let's go! Finding this should be one of the easiest tasks! I can't get weighed down by this if I truly expect to grow and become number one!" With a newfound drive, Star moved towards a smaller patch that had caught her eye.

@Akiris

ID#115957 [Searching Roll LD+1] = 3 (Fail!)

Edited by Star

Searching for only a few minutes in that area and she stood up. “Mhm…” She grumbled a little know not feeling as lucky before. Starting to have trouble with finding these herbs for the quest. How hard was it to find simple herbs? In this game difficult. Though she didn’t know if it was difficult or not to find them in the real world. Not many people go out trying to figure out how to make health potions or really any potion at all.

Stretching her arms up with her fingers locked in an elegant motion. She groaned a little as she then let her hands fall onto her hips. “This isn’t as easy as I thought it would be…” This caused Akiris to start considering how difficult fighting monsters in this place could be. Also, how difficult future quests would be laid down for her. The thought didn’t turn that well in her stomach. It was going to be a hard road ahead and she was preparing mentally for it.

Looking around once again to consider a decent spot for herbs. Akiris walked over more to the left of her old area this time. A little farther away from Star. “Hopefully I can find something here.” Bending over this time to search through the shrubs of the grass lands.

@Star

ID# 115996 [Searching roll 1LD] = 4 (Fail)

(3/5) T1 Materials found.

Star didn't find anything as she searched in that small patch of grass that had caught her eye. The part she was looking in seemed to be without any materials, so she decided to move closer to Akiris. In fact, she moved very close to Akiris. A few feet, in fact. "The spot I was looking in seemed dead, so I decided to move over here! Maybe if I finish things up, I can search for you and you can collect the ones I find!" As Star said this, she knew that what she was saying was likely ludicrous, but Akiris didn't seem to be finding many at all.

Star began to search once again, this time with a newfound vigor since she was in a new spot. C'mere planty planty plantyyyy. All I wanna do is complete this quest so Akiris and I can move on to the next level. C'mon planty planty plantyyyy.

@Akiris

ID #116259 [Searching Roll LD+1] = 10 (Fail!)

Edited by Star

Still not having any luck Akiris stood up. “This is so simple it’s stupid I can’t find anything…” It was simple in real life she thought it would be way simpler. Especially if you knew or were guided to look for what herbs and everything. Here the thing had to start glowing or chiming and by that time you either had it or if nothing was occurring then look somewhere.
Which was exactly what Akiris was going to do look somewhere else. Take a few feet to the right and observing she then went to left and forward a little. Not thinking she should spend most of her time on her knees and in the dirt. She was going to keep standing and wandering around versus staying on her knees and having a hell of a time.

Standing there she then noticed Star was by her and she let her attention fall to her friend. “I don’t think that’s how it works, Star…” Akiris said plainly. “I think I have to collect them for myself not you are doing it for me.” A very heartless laugh left Akiris’s lips. Finding her friend’s words, a little amusing. Then the thought occurred she hasn’t friended Star yet. Smirking to see if it could surprise her. Akiris opened her menu sneakily as she glanced over to Star searching once again. Clicking on the party and Star’s username and tab. Able to find the friend request, ignore and block buttons easily. Akiris ended up pressing send friend request which should pop up on Star’s profile or menu screen any moment.

Going back to searching in the area she was now standing in. Still letting her eyes go up a little to see if she could surprise Star with a friend request or not. She just wanted to see the reaction on the other girls’ face.

@Star

ID# 116330 [Searching roll 1LD]] = 13 (Fail)
[3/5] Quest materials found.

Star cursed herself again as she found nothing once more. There must be some kind of trick to this that I'm not seeing. To think that the first quest would take so long to finish up. Who would've thought that they would create such a complex system for item searching? Although... I suppose if materials were as easily accessible as money might be, that could be a large problem. Crafters would have a huge advantage against people who would actually go out and fight. Seems the people who created this game were thinking about the player economy as well.

Star continued to search, occasionally glancing at Akiris to see how she was doing. I wonder how she's fari- A notification popped up. It said that Akiris would like to become her friend. Star laughed a little bit. "Akiris, I'm right here." Star quickly hit accept and went back to searching. "If you were hoping to distract me with that, it won't work! Even though we've both hit a rough patch in our competition, I won't lose!" Star stuck out her tongue a little as she continued to search.

@Akiris

ID #116360 [Searching Roll LD+1] = 14 (Fail!)

Edited by Star

Still not finding a thing Akiris sighed. Bending back up and stretching a little before making her way over to another area. 

Noticing her new friends reaction to the request made her smile. "Yes, you might. But we are not always going to be around each other." Akiris started as she went back looking for the different herbs she needed. 

"I was not trying to distract you, my friend. Only to see your reaction to a friend request." which was the simple truth. She wasn't trying to distract her from searching just thought the best time to friend somebody was when close to them and know them at the time. 

Watching the girl sticking out her tongue made Akiris laugh a little. "think it's an either-or situation right now. We seem to be both stuck in a rut." Replying to the 'I won't lose!'' Right now she believed it to be anyone's game. 

@Star

ID#116361 [Searching roll 1LD] = 8 (Fail)

[3/5] Quest Materials found.

Edited by Akiris

Star couldn't deny that Akiris was right about them being stuck in a rut, but even so... She had to continue pushing on. This was her first competition after all! She had to show Akiris that she was one to be rivaled with! Even if they both didn't seem to be very lucky in regards to picking out herbs, there were other competitions that were likely to be less hard.

Alright, you've got this. It's easy. Just find one more herb and this'll be over for you and for Akiris. Star continued to look around the spot where she was searching near Akiris. Maybe Akiris had picked over this area already, but even so... It was likely that she had missed some in the tall grass.

@Akiris

ID#116861 [Searching Roll LD+1] = 7 (Fail!)

Edited by Star

Akiris did find it slightly funny the two were not being able to find any more quest items. She knew Star had more than her, but still, no one was able to get the last one or two it seemed like. Akiris sighed to this thought as she got up. She ended up searching somewhere else for her next item. They both needed to find the quest items so they could move onto the next quest and level up. This was a goal of the female’s she needed to level up to get out of this place.

"It's funny how things can go so well and die off. Luck is such a mischievous thing." Akiris said to herself as she kicked up a few things. Which appeared to be an unsuccessful technique for finding the next quest items.

Akiris then ended up going somewhere else to find the herbs in some shrubs. Shrubs seemed to be a decent area to find what they needed. Hoping this was going to be a spot she could find ingredients in. Akiris started searching once more.

@Star

ID# 116870 [Searching Roll 1LD] = 4 (Fail)

[3/5] Quest items found