[F01-PP] Safe Travels Late

(Only one person Can join here, I really don't care who but just make sure This is in the Safe Zone so killing ain't a thing at all,)

It was getting late as I looked up at the sun as it was set down, Just like the moon would come up soon. I wanted to see it, I have never really seen it but Now I wanted to see it how the sky changed colors so easy. Before everything ended. The streets were still a bit full with people eating here and there. It was clearly something people would enjoy, at the last minutes of the day. Making my way to a small side road in the city of Beginners, I just wanted to see it before everything stopped again. I looked at the time before me and was making it a bit on time. Slowly moving about I looked around for the place I saw and wanted to get to. My arms, hands Legs and neck was still covered in bandages and my eyepatch was quite nice with the design of a rose on it. My skin was quite pale now, even more so than ever with the light. It took not long before the wind started picking up a bit with the sun lowering by now.

Finally getting to the stairs I was trying to find I go and walk them up. It seems these Stairs moved to the top of the wall surrounding the Settlement on the floor. Not only was the wall one of the highest things here but also one of the places that seemed quite interesting. Walking them up took a bit before getting to the top, and once I got up I felt the wind catching a bit harder. It was something I never thought I would feel but still, It was something I liked to see now. Walking along the wall a bit I walked over to where the Gate was off the wall and once there I looked out over the wilderness and the path going through it.

Opening my inventory I got out my Stuffed animal, a Purple bunny with some buttons on the side. "Look Sir Rabit Knighting, We are here," I said happily getting him op to the side of the wall before me. "Ah yes Miss Yokota-chan, It seems we get to see this great few," I said using the rabbit's voice, that sounded deep and quite a bit knight-like. I jumped up on the ledge as well and sat down as My legs fell down just the outside of the gate beneath them. Holding myself quite well, At least as how good I could do that and had the stuffed toy between my legs. I sighed and looked to the sun as it was still busy setting and the sky still blue, I was way too early but I wanted to see it in all its glory. Anyone would see me sit here if they walked in and looked up to the wall.

Edited by WingedAngel

Holchu, a young woman with quite the fierce looking face, wandered the streets of the city while fully equipped in her tribal armour. She was currently memorising the settlement layout and was reaching the end of her journey as she walked towards one of the exits from the beginning area. When the half Nicobarese academic came closer though Holchu couldn't help but notice a pair of legs hanging off the gate in her peripheral vision. Having been used to hunting on the island she was born on, she had grown used to noticing anything with even a slight amount of movement, especially if it's any way out of place. Therefore spotting the bunny-wielding legs was natural, although not that the girl was trying to hide.

She was not normally the type to interrupt another player in their business if she didn't have something important to gain but since she was feeling somewhat tired and having completed the day's task Holchu let her curiosity take over and called out to Yokota. "So, is there any particular reason you sit so loosely over the gates?" Her language was formal as she hadn't learnt casual language for the global language of SAO but it wasn't quite respectful, instead being simply direct while her voice was rather deep and intense.

@WingedAngel

Edited by Holchu

I was Just sitting there minding my own business as The evening was sure to come soon. The sky was just as nice as it always been from the window I had back in the hospital, but only there I could see the buildings of Tokyo. Here I was trees, roads, rock, hills and even more away from another settlement. I never really felt this but Knowing that I was stuck in this game did not make me feel any better at all. Looking over the sky a bit I then hear a voice from down below, It was a bit hard to hear as the wall maybe was around 50 feet high. I was a bit shocked by it as it was really just a very direct question and out of the blue. "GAAH!" As I did that I fell back onto the walkway from the wall out of shock. It did not feel like a big fall at all but looking now it kind of was but I did not notice until later. "Auw... I... Am Alright, I hope" I said a bit hard that you could hear me at the entrance of the gate.

I went onto my knees to inspect myself for any blood or brushes as my body in real life could not take anything like this as it would hurt and just burn right away. Inspecting myself I felt no blood just yet, but Luck me I seemed to get away without any trouble. But I did not get up from my knees as I tried to push myself up as my legs sat next to my body and my hands in front of me. But I was just a bit too weak and still in shock from the small fall. "No more coming here, Never again!"I said to myself feeling scared that I would fall again.

@Holchu

The young woman of tribal origins simply watched the angelic-like lady not so gracefully fall upon the ground without much change in her expression. Perhaps that unintentionally comical reaction was to be expected of someone casually sitting 50ft in the air, albeit on the gate, for no particular reason. Well, that's all Holchu could assume as not only had she not answered her question but had immediately turned to never wanting to go there again. She wasn't a complete villian though as she knew the lady wouldn't receive any pain thanks to the way the game handled damage and knew she wouldn't need her aid outside of perhaps being helped up.

Although Holchu would likely have left her to it at that point in normal circumstances, without her curiosity being sated without an answer to her question she decided to continue the conversation. "I suppose you're still not used to this world?" This question came from the fact that she was checking her knee for injury when of course in this game its unlikely to impossible to take any kind of fall damage, at least that was true to her limited knowledge. This whole time, despite not wielding a weapon, Holchu has had a rather tense stance almost like she's on edge expecting something to happen. It was both subconscious and deliberate due to her always being on guard around people she didn't trust, it was just a little pointless considering the area they were in was a no PK zone and if anything, she only needed to be alert mentally.

@WingedAngel ((My bad was a bit slow on this one))

Edited by Holchu
Colour Text
  • 2 weeks later...

I looked at the woman now standing before me, quickly I made my stuffed bunny disappear into my inventory and looked at the woman again. Maybe she was not much older then me or even the same age or if it stands even a bit younger. But what was not more of my own concern was this woman standing here before me as she asked me something that was very clear for me to hear. "Um... Well..." I said not really knowing what to say at all As this was really the first world I could remember at all, and I did not see any point in lying to someone so I spoke the truth, "Well... I don't know better than just this world... If you count a room with only a bed and a screen a world." I said trying to be calming as even to my appearance as I was just 5'5" and very thin maybe around 97 lbs. or so. Normally people would set me at the age of 16 or maybe even lower as on the way of how I acted. My voice sounded to my age at least being quite a loving and calm one and at least sounding that off an adult as I was 21 when I joined this game.

"Sorry!" I said not really knowing what to answer but as I stood up to look at the girl before me I leaned on the side of the wall. "Um... can I help," I asked her not really knowing what to say as I was not used to speaking with anyone at all as all those years I only spoke to maybe 6 people over my whole life.

@Holchu