[F01-PP] Life behind fear

I was looking around a bit trying to find my way early in the morning again, it was the time where most people did not move yet and it was still way too early to even get a good morning going. Looking around I found my way quickly to the park within the first settlement. After the last events, I was kind of scared to even go outside at all. Getting into the park the sun slowly started to rise I walked over to a park bench and sat down on it looking over the water. Opening my inventory I got out my stuffed bunny, a Purple bunny with a few stitches on it. "So Miss Yokota, New day new times, Seems we be spending some time here," I did doing a posh and low voice like I was acting out the bunny to talk. "Yep... Just here... I'm not going outside, I want to go but it is scary and well yeah don't want to meet anyone anymore,"  I using a soft voice as my own was acting out a conversation with the bunny. "So that's why you been hiding in the Inn room you have been taking up, But no worry, you are strong in your own way Miss Yokota," I said using the Bunny's voice again.

I sat the bunny on my knees leaning against me a bit. slowly taking off one of the bandages around my hand to look at my hand. My hand was as pale as ever but less then I knew I did not see any red marks from blood or anything else. I was a bit scared to see blood but it seemed my body was a bit stronger in this world then it would have been ever in the real world. Looking around before putting the bandage back around my hand I looked to the water seeing fishes jump out and in giving me a small smile as I never have seen something like this or let stand anything at all. But that is what you get being stuck in a white prison of a hospital for years. I got a small tear running from under my eyepatch I had before I pushed it away.

@Fuyuno

Fuyuno yawned as she walked down the street of the «Town of Beginnings» early in the morning. She normally wasn't awake so early in the morning, but a nightmare in the form of a bad memory had woken her up and she couldn't get back to sleep. Since she couldn't sleep, she decided that she should take a walk to clear her mind and wake up. As she was passing by a park that she occasionally visited over the last couple years, she saw something out of the ordinary; there was a woman sitting on one of the benches. It wasn't that Fuyuno thought of the woman as weird, nor was the fact that she was at the park specifically strange, but it was unusual for anyone to be there at that particular time. What's more, the woman seemed to be unhappy to Fuyuno. As she watched, the woman wiped her face as if crying. This made Fuyuno feel a bit sad for the woman, and she couldn't just stand around and let the woman continue crying.

Fuyuno quickly approached the woman, a look of determination on her face. When she reached her, the girl grabbed the woman's empty hand with both of her own. She then pulled the hand close to her chest, cradling it her her hands softly, while looking the woman in the eye. After a moment, Fuyuno then readjusted her grip on the hand to clasp it gently but firmly and lowered her head, eyes closed gently, as she did her very best to get a message across. Please don't be sad! Please don't cry! I don't know you, but I want you to be happy! She hoped the woman understood her intentions.

Sitting a bit looking out in front of myself It seemed to get warmer a bit, getting lost in my own thoughts a bit I was shaken out my mind by someone who gripped my hand. My face turned to the look of pain and being scared right away, dropping the plushy to the ground out of shock. From the first face, you could clearly see the fear in my eye and some pain, but I did not feel any pain like I used to do at all. My hand felt small even for how by how tall I was compared to the girl, and I was not resisting at all as I froze completely from fear of pain, Pain that I normally would have. I did not understand anything that the girl was doing but I was so stuck with the pain that was just not coming.

After a time I tried to pull back my hand and hold it myself for a moment, still with fear in my eyes I looked at the girl. "Please... don't do that again, It hurts," I said, my voice sounding soft and quiet. But while I said that even if It did not hurt I remembered the pain as clear day and that did hurt me in some way. Looking at my hand again a bit to inspect it for any blood or anything else that I normally would have when someone did grab my hand without thinking. and Out of the corner of my eye I saw my plushy and grabbed it from the floor dusting it off, "Sorry Sir Knighting," I said to the bunny, before turning him to face me, "Well no worry you got scared I guess," I said using his posh and deep voice. Looking at the girl I still had the shock of her actions on my mind, "Um... Can I ask... who are you?" I said to her wanting to know what the Girl was doing.

As Fuyuno prayed for the girl to feel better, she was instead met with a fearful request and unexpected exclamation of pain. This took the girl by surprise, and she immediately let go of the woman's hand. She didn't intend to cause the woman any harm, but the scared and pained expression on her face filled the girl with grief. Oh no! I wanted to help her feel better, but I've only hurt her instead! Oh no, how can I apologize? Unable to really think of anything else, she placed both of her hands straight down in front of herself and bent her waist to a ninety-degree angle, bowing as deeply as she could in apology. She was too caught up in her moment of panic to react to the woman conversing to herself, but when the woman asked who she was she raised her head again. Because she felt incredibly guilty, the girl opened her mouth to respond, but immediately upon doing so the nightmare that had woken her that morning came surging back to her, reflected in a pained and terrified expression of her own adorning her face. Fuyuno had to avert her gaze for a moment as she tried to push the memories back. She felt really bad for having hurt the woman and not even being able to properly apologize, and the feeling was escalated a bit now since she couldn't even introduce herself properly either, but her trauma refused to leave her alone if she tried to talk. This made her regret the incident from all those years back even more, but she had to push those thoughts away. Once she made it over that hurdle and regained control of her facial expression, she gave a look of apology as she crossed her two index fingers over her mouth. I hope this works in conveying that I can't talk again...

As the girl seemed to start a small panic of herself I look at her a bit confused and then looked at my hand, true I did not feel any pain but that did not make the thought in my head. But when the Girl bowed down and was looking like she was apologizing as well. My expression changed from a small shock to a confused and worried expression, "Um Um... A.. Um... NO WORRY!" I said to her as you could clearly hear the worries in my voice as I nearly shouted as well. I was really confused and did not know what to say at this point but one thing was sure the girl has not made a single sound at all what was quite interesting for sure. I did not know what to do but as soon as she stood right again she looked sorry about something, A look I all to well remember as most people did that to me. Was she sorry about me or sorry that she scared me? Then she placed her index fingers in her mouth what got me even more confused at the moment.

Then it came to me, She was sorry for scaring me but well she did not say a single word yet or sound, plus her symbol she just did that would mean... "You... Don't talk?" I said to her wanting to know now as well. Doing the only thing that felt normal to me in the hospital was to stare people in the eyes and hope for the best while I was reading them or at least trying. Taking off my eye patch reviled my second Eye, A Purple like color and different than my other eye as that one had a blue color. I stared a bit into her eyes getting quite a bit closer as well, "No... worry, I'm reading you," I said as I learned that in the past not most people liked this. I thought this to be normal a bit but maybe others not.

As Fuyuno waited for a reaction, she was relieved to hear the woman understood. With a nod of confirmation, she finally removed her fingers from her mouth. That said, the girl was still concerned for the woman and still felt bad for hurting her, so her expression was still one of concern as her hands were held tensely to her chest. That's when the woman removed the eyepatch she was wearing that Fuyuno had only noticed the moment it was being removed. At first she wondered what it was for, but once the woman began staring into her eyes Fuyuno was able to see that she had two different eye colors. Woah! Each eye is different but they're both so pretty! Why did she want to cover it up? The girl was a bit star-struck by the woman's eyes, having never seen a person with two different eye colors before, but after staring into each other's eyes for an extended period of time she couldn't help but wonder what was going on. At this thought, she recalled what the woman had said; She's reading me... like mind reading? ESP? Can she do that?! That'd be really cool if she could! I should test it! With a glow of excitement and wonder in her eyes, she poured all her focus into conveying her earlier thoughts loud enough to be heard telepathically since that's what she thought was happening. I'm sorry I hurt you! I saw you looking sad and wanted to help you feel better! I want you to be happy!

I stared a bit and she seemed to still be getting over something Like she was sorry or something. Thinking now I could have done it faster but I was just staring into her eyes for quite a time. And for the first time in ever, the person did not pull away but stayed but, At least everyone I did this too was getting a bit flattered or just scared and ended up taking a step back, so with my childish ways I did what I always wanted to try. I booped the girl with my nose against her nose before backing off with a giggle. Yes Yes Yes, I did it! I thought happy with a smile on my face before I looked at her from a distance to scan her up and down, "um... you don't seem to hurt me... Um... well... I guess an effect from the game then... And um... if you were worried, I'm ok I guess, it's better then a sealed off a room with no window and only white," I said pointing to the water.

I scanned the girl up and down again and tapped next to me as I moved over a bit to make room, "If you are here now, um... I guess you can enjoy the few with me... I may be weak but this few made me feel alive again... OOH Look a fish!" I said as a fish jumped out and I pointed at it. Looking back at the girl I was trying to figure her out, I normally am pretty good at reading people and faces could tell a lot for sure. From what I would see at least was that she was quite sorry for something, and not only that, it seemed so also was quite focused on my different color eyes, may do for sure it was uncommon to see so it was quite cute to see someone do that like that but sure I liked my eyes too but I also liked the added eyepatch I got. 

While Fuyuno was focusing hard on transmitting her thoughts, the woman drew closer. Before Fuyuno even noticed, the woman had tapped their noses together, then backed up while giggling. Because she wasn't expecting it, Fuyuno's face got a little pink with embarrassment. She seems happier now though, so I'm glad! She smiled back happily. After the woman herself said that she was alright, Fuyuno gave a silent sigh of relief before smiling again with her hands clasped behind her back. She was a bit concerned about the very specific comparison the woman was making, but wasn't given much time to think on it.

The woman shifted over and was offering for Fuyuno to sit next to her, which made the girl really happy. Smiling, Fuyuno sat of the bench next to the woman who had similarly silver-white hair. When a fish jumped into the air from a nearby pool of water, pointed out by the woman, Fuyuno gazed towards it with excitement in her eyes and an open-mouthed smile on her face. That fish was so cool! I'm glad I could help her feel better too. I wonder if she'd mind if I sent her a friend request... Fuyuno pondered over this question internally for a bit, not sure if it was okay to follow through with it. While she normally didn't have an issue sending friend requests to others, those were usually to facilitate communication; But she can understand me without messages cuz she can read my mind. Wait, does that mean she heard my thoughts just now?! The girl quickly turned her gaze back to the woman she sat with, an inquisitive look on her face as she silently asked the question in her mind; Can we be friends?

Even if the girl did not speak I kind of knew that she was at least trying to get to understand me, Not many would I hard barely any visitors in my room apart from the doctor and my parents. But no matter what the girl seemed to be ok and I knew something inside me wanted to ask something but she would not answer. but I tried anyway, Looking at the girl she was staring at me and that catch me off guard a bit as I fluttered a bit from her stare. What does she want, is she... looking at my eyes does she want to see them again, I thought looking at the girl. "Um... Can... I help, you are a bit staring at me... I kind of beginning to feel awkward now." it was the first time someone got me feeling awkward for sure, never in my life, I had felt it but this may be the first time I believe.  "um... I know you don't want to tell me, but um... can you tell me your name on... um SORRY!" I said fast getting out a note pad and pen, "Can u write your name for me?" I asked her again wanting to know the girl's name by now as she has been here for a time now.