[F1 PP] "Two Legends One Legacy: Part 1." <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>

Rythose stood on a roof in The Town of Beginnings, watching the NPCs and the players walk around the street. It was slightly windy, which made his dress like outfit bottom flap around in the wind, but it was still pretty hot outside, which made a perfect balance of weather. He was watching for something, but he wasn't exactly sure what it was. He had felt lost lately, not that it was a new feeling, but normally he knew what was causing that feeling, but right now he had no idea. That's why he was back in The Town of Beginnings, hoping that he'd find something that'd help, something that'd tell him what was wrong, at least something.

Rythose slowly removed his hood, letting the wind flow through his hair, making it flow around. He closed his eyes to just enjoy the weather, giving him a feeling of never wanting to leave. That thought startled him. He had never thought of truly being stuck in this world forever. He always thought of someone clearing the final floor and freeing them all, but that thought always left him guilty, wishing he hadn't been a coward and actually joined the front lines when he had the chance. His mind started drifting to the stories he had heard about the front lines: the death, the victories, but mostly the thrill.

Edited by Rythose
Had to fix some spacing.

Ralacrest walked up the street in The Town of Beginnings, her brown hair flowing in the wind. She was wearing a sort of sweat pants, a normal looking shirt, and then a brown leather jacket over it. She had known that today was the perfect day to take a walk, so that's exactly what she had done. She liked walks on days like today, when the whether was just perfect, and there were other people around too. Its not like she enjoyed socializing with other people, but rather she enjoyed hearing the noises that the NPCs and players would make as they walked along. 

She walked to one of the buildings she enjoyed sitting on and writing, and what better way to enjoy the weather today then being on a building to do so. She began climbing the building, using the windows, different decorations, even cracks in the walls of the building to get up. When she pulled herself up she noticed there was already someone standing there. She blushed a little since she probably looked a little stupid when she climbed up, saying to the man, "Oh...sorry, didn't know someone was already here. I'll leave you alone and head somewhere else if you want." "Why would I move for him? I mean I'm the person that comes up here most, this is basically my area." She thought to herself, but didn't dare say it out loud.

• 2 weeks later...

Rythose's head snapped to the side when he heard a young girl's voice, attempting a smile but failing as usual. "No its fine, you can join me up here, I was just standing around. The weather is good for that sort of thing." he said to her a little awkwardly. He then stared at her for a few seconds, trying to figure out what to say to her, what to ask her, after all he still sucked at social interactions. "So..." he started to speak, but he still couldn't find the right words, so he just simply asked, "How are you dealing with the game? Coping wise and all. I had heard it was really hard for some people, so I just wanted to ask to make sure." He knew it was a bad thing to ask someone, but he literally couldn't think of anything else to ask, hoping she wasn't going to be too offended or depressed by what he asked.