[PP-F23] Where's my torch? <<ugzeke the mighty>> w/ Mars

“I can’t bloody see here”

Xion muttered as he stepped off of the teleport pad on floor 23, the metallic rattling of the tank’s footsteps interrupted the otherwise mostly peaceful ambience of the underdark. It was the first time that the player had ever set foot in Aincrad’s 23rd floor, and truth be told he was already starting to dislike it. He shrugged, and walked further into the streets. It didn’t take long for him to find a bulletin board, which had upon it all sorts of useful information. Notes from players with items to sell, crafting services, and, most importantly, information on the various quests on floor 23.

The blonde leant forwards, and squinted, his eyes straining to read in the dim light of the underdark.

“I’ll probably need DPS support for all of these, now way that I would be able to survive long enough for thorns to kill any of these…not that I want to go through that particular circle of hell again.” He remarked as he read the board. He momentarily considered contacting one of the players that he had used to run quests with back when he was on the frontlines, but eventually decided against it. There was no reason to drag them back down to his pitiful level.

They were all stronger than him now, and he had to climb back up, he just needed to find someone that could deal damage.

The blonde turned and looked away from the board with a sigh.

“Where would I even begin?”

@Mars

Floor twenty three the home of the dark elves, their racism against humans, their fear of the overworld where the other half of the floor resides and the way out of this floor, and the breakup of the frontlines. SO much on such a..well iconic is the best way he could describe this floor. Dark cave with many tunnels and rare flora of any kind makes the underground part rather natural for a underground place especially one for the dark elves. Something that is rather classic in a fantasy setting to be certain. A amber colored gaze makes their way to lock themselves towards the nearest exit of this racist town. The stares of npcs and the few brave enough to throw a few words his way he just ignores the liger by his side ignites the darkness around him with the fires that surround the fire elemental creature to provide him some light along the way. The black haired individual wearing black light armor from shoulders down with heavy metalic gauntlets around his arms. A blade sheathed away at his hip with the blade being fairly long but thin from how the sheathe was designed..

he had one simple location and goal in mind when coming to this floor and that way to clear out the local quest that was nearby the one known as uzgeke. Supposedly some large stupid monster that gave out a decent amount of experience for it. seemingly could be quantified as the queen bee of the later floors which he can always get behind something that is weak giving out more exp then it should. He sighs softly as though his familiar has provided him some light it isn't enough to make up for all of the darkness around him. I should have probably invested into dark vision like i wanted. Might come up more often then not later eventually. He mutters with a scowl gracing his face for a brief moment.

Xion turned and leant against the board with a defeated sigh. As usual his lack of damage once again was a limiting factor. It was frustrating, almost maddening. He needed to fine someone who could help him, but who? Truth be told he was rather lost, and had no idea where to even begin with looking for a willing DPS player. He scanned the area around him, although he wasn’t able to discern much detail in the abysmally dim light of the underdark.

“Dark elf, dark elf, another dark elf…”

He muttered, somewhat irked by the fact that all he could find was NPCs, until he saw a light come into view. The tank squinted, and took a couple of paces forwards. It was a player with a familiar.

“Aha!”

He exclaimed before striding towards the unknown individual. Once he was close enough he put on the friendliest voice he could muster.

“Excuse me there, but could I have a moment of your time? If not that’s ok, I’m just looking for some help with a quest, and I was wondering if you were also here do to some questing.”

@Mars