Skills
Dagger Rank I

Equipment(In use)
Dark Cloak(LA): MIT II; EVA I
Fastening Belts(Tri): ACC II; EVA I
Kami Sori(Dagger): DMG III

Consumables
(5x)Starting Healing Potion[50 HP]

The Hornet, and the meanie wolf, were both dead. Felled by the duo rather easily. The bite mark on Assassin's leg had vanished and her health points were back to full. The rogue and the tank found themselves at the local inn in the town of Urbus. A nice place that sold some nice food. The sun was setting so perhaps they could get a room to sleep in for the night then the two of them could part ways after that.

Upon entering the inn, the Assassin turned to her tank and gave her a slight smile. "I'll go and see if I can buy us a room, you can probably get out of your armor while I do that and we can get some food brought up to our room. I'm getting kind of tired." Without even waiting for an answer, she turned to go to the counter where the innkeeper was waiting on customers at the bar. His attention shifted from the conversation he was having to the child in rags who was approaching him. Upon reaching the counter, the girl looks up to the man behind the counter.

"Can I get a ro-" The man interrupted her before she could barely get some words out. "I'm sorry kid, but I don't run a charity. If you need somewhere to sleep there's an orphanage not that far." The girl frowned and got a little angry. "But I ha-"

"Go on kid, I have more important things to do." The man waved her off and got back to his conversation. 

I don't like bullies...

The girl contemplated taking out her dagger, reaching behind her to pull it out from her sheathe. No one was going to bully her around like that anymore. She was strong, she could beat this guy up... No, she was with someone, she could make a fool of him. Suddenly, the girls expression grew upset and tears ran down her face. The girl cried and ran over to Snow, tugging on her clothes. "The man was mean to me! He wouldn't even let me rent a room, and told me to go back to the orphanage!"

@Snow

Spoiler

Snow
Level: 14 | HP:  280/280 | Energy: 28/28

Stats
|| DMG: 5 || ACC: 1 || MIT: 39 || THN: 18 || RGN: 5 || BLD: 12/8-10 ||
|| Sif's Needle [+1ACC] [+2BLD] || Freya's Blessing [+18MIT] [+5 RGN] || Loki's Horns [+9MIT] [+18 THN] ||

Skills
Two Handed Assault Spear Rank 2
Heavy Armor Rank 2
Concentration

Equipment(In use)
|Sif's Needle [+1ACC] [+2BLD]
Freya's Blessing [+18MIT] [+5 RGN]
Loki's Horns [+9MIT] [+18 THN]

Housing Buffs:
|| Rested || Relaxed || Clean || Tasty || Angler || Hard Working ||

At Ready:
Sif's Farewell: [+3 LD], Baldur's Blessing [+2 ACC][+1 REC]

Snow nodded to Assassin and watched her run off to the front counter. The blonde began pulling up her menu to switch into more comfortable attire. Through the semi-transparent screens, she noticed her companion reach up for attention and get dismissed. Snow raised a brow and watched it happen a second time. With a wave of her hand, Snow backed out of her HUD. Her face scrunched together in disapproval. The blonde took one step toward the counter only to watch Assassin break down and hide behind her.

That's it.

"Hey!" Snow shouted. Other patrons halted their conversations. A silence washed over the inn and only the sound of a crackling hearth interrupted. The two gents behind the counter looked to her with apathy.

"What in hell do you think you're doing?! Huh?!" Snow stormed to the counter. She slammed her open palms on the surface. 

"Are you just refusing to serve a paying patron because of what they wear? Are you dense?!"

The two men opened their mouths to speak. Both looking for a fight.

"You're telling me that if I walked up here in torn rags, you'd deny me service?!" Snow pulled up her equipment and began disabling gear.

"How about this huh?" Her greaves disappeared. "Or this?" Her gauntlets vanished "Maybe this and this?!" Her plate mail and faulds vanished. Only a ragged and well worn tunic and lightly cinched together shorts remained.

The two men dissolved from an angry expression to one of confusion and panic. Some patrons' eyes grew wide while their female counterparts slugged them or gave them dirty looks.

"Now what? I'm wearing rags. You going to deny me a room? You're both disgusting." Snow summoned a fair amount of Col and slammed it down on the counter.

"Now first, you're going to apologize to her, got it? Then, you're going to give us a room to stay in for the night like any other paying customer or so help me, I'll really make a scene."

@Assassin

Edited by Snow

The man was just as confused as any other person at the bar at his point. Sweat ran down his temples as people started talking in hushed tones. He needed to act fast or this could like bad for business. "I deeply apologize to both you and your daughter ma'am. There are several young orphans who come in here trying to steal food, I suspected she was another. Please," Her pushed the coins of col back over to the blonde, then turned to grab some keys on the rack behind him. "Dinner and the night is on the house for tonight. Please forgive me for jumping to a harsh conclusion." He offered a bow of apology.

The Assassin scooped up the col and keys and ran off ahead of the Snow, running up to the stairs and heading down the hall as quickly as she could without really saying anything to Snow. She figured the tank was lit up at this point and it was going to be difficult to calm her down out there anyway. The act had worked and she humiliated that guy, all according to plan.

@Snow

As Assassin ran off with the key and the col, Snow silently eyed the two. She purposely let the air stagnate.

"God forbid you let people steal food that doesn't actually keep you alive. What's a little comfort for a kid versus some Col for you?" Snow flared her lips and looked the two of them over with disgust.  

"I pray you remember today when that little kid is part of the final clearing party." Snow turned without a word and followed in the direction Assassin ran off. The moment she broke eye contact, her stern expression shattered. Her heart beat feverishly in her chest and her forehead dampened with sweat.

OH MY GOD... she screamed in her head. I am half-naked, everyone is looking at me, and I'm 100% certain I'm going to hear rumors about this on the streets...

When Snow got into the hallway, she walked up to Assassin and slumped against the wall next to the door. She leaned her head back against the wall and looked up to the empty rafters above.

"Never let me do something like that again." Snow's face looked beet red. Embarrassment coursed through every vein and bone. "Let's hurry up and get inside."

@Assassin

The Assassin jangled the keys, trying to find out how to put it in. It was taking a moment. The panting sounds of Snow coming down the hall, got her attention, though.

"Never let me do something like that again."

"What do you mean? You got us a free room and food! That was great!" Finally, the girl was able to open the door. She jiggled the handle and opened it up, only one bed and a table. Wow, how luxurious. "He only gave us one bed.. Ugh, I guess I'll have to sleep on the floor."

The girl took a seat at the table, opened her menu and removed the armor that she was wearing and it was replaced with nothing but an over-sized shirt that enveloped her entire body. It was basically a dress for the little girl. Snow noticed that the daggers she had were still equipped to her person. The Assassin placed all three of them on the table and smiled at her ally. "Best to keep my weapons handy in case anyone tries to sneak up on us."

Getting up off the chair, the child sits down on the carpeted rug and lays back carefully. Then the door knocked, it was their food. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot we got free food. I guess we should eat before we lay down."

@Snow

Snow darted in the room the moment Assassin worked the key into the lock. She heard her mention the one bed and sleeping on the floor, but let it in one ear and out the other. The more important task at hand was putting on some clothes. She worked her menus as though she had miraculously become a hacker. Screens opened and closed in fractions of a second until just a dark hoodie and pair of leggings covered her body. Snow let out a held breath and doubled over with her hands on her knees.

"Free or not, oh my god." The realization tickled her mind and she shot a glance to assassin. "Wait a second, were you fake crying?!"

The child placed weapons on the table. Young or not, Assassin seems much better suited for the field than Snow. She righted herself and lifted her foot to approach her companion before she nearly leapt out of her skin. A knock at the door interrupted her oncoming interrogation.

"Oh for the love of-- Who is it?!" Snow exclaimed at the door. She heard staggered shuffling and the rattle of objects on metal.

"Y-your meal! I just brought your meal!" The voice stammered, muffled by the three inches of wood between them.

Snow stormed up to the door and threw it wide. One of the two men from the front stood in the middle of the hall with a large metal platter. Atop it, two mugs filled to the point of spilling stood beside two plates. Each plate was generously mounded with what looked like stewed meats and veggies in a savory, dark gravy. And in the center, a small basket with half a dozen baked rolls.

"Hand it here." Snow put out her hands. The demanding tone betrayed the fluttering heart in her chest and building anxiety in her thoughts.

The man nodded and placed the feast in her arms. He stood back. "Anything else I can get for you?"

"Some peace and quiet. Thanks for the food and have a good night." The words and her attempt to state them aggressively failed to convey the correct tone. The man turned a crooked look before the door slammed in his face.

The blonde carefully carried their meal to the table where Assassin waited. She set it down, careful not to spill any more of their drinks than he did. Again she emptied her lungs with a breath of relief. Snow slumped into a chair near a window that oversaw the busy streets below. She ran her hand through the damp strands of blonde above her forehead.

"Okay, so... like was that fake crying? Because it looked like real crying. And to be honest, I wouldn't have gone that fare if I knew it was real crying." There was a slight pause and another revelation. "Did you say you were going to sleep on the floor? Are you insane? No! You get the bed. God."

@Assassin

Edited by Snow

The Assassin chowed down her meal while Snow talked about a ton of things at once. Just because she doesn't have the need to eat, doesn't mean they have to forget how good food was. After all, when you've grown up in an orphanage and the meals come a bit thin since they're made for 20+ children, you don't complain when its so easy to obtained in a video game. 

"Okay, so... like was that fake crying? Because it looked like real crying. And to be honest, I wouldn't have gone that fare if I knew it was real crying." Assassin's eyes perked up at that. She thought about it for a moment. "Hm. I think that is was a little of both. The guy did upset me, but I didn't think you would strip down like that. Oh well though, they'll forget about it."

"Did you say you were going to sleep on the floor? Are you insane? No! You get the bed. God." The smiled at her. "I appreciated it tank-lady, but I've slept on the floor before.I come from a house full of children and sometimes when we have new kids in our house, we have to let them take the beds. I don't want you to wake up all sore cause I took the bed."

Finishing her meal, the Assassin stood up, and walked her way to the carpeted rug and took a seat on the floor. The shirt she was wearing covered her entire body down to the ground from her sitting position. She laid on her stomach and closed her eyes.

"Good night tank-lady." With that, the girl quietly fell asleep in no time.

@Snow

Tank lady...

By now, Assassin made herself comfortable on the floor. The soft breaths of a deep slumber already came from her. The look of sadness and concern possessed Snow's features. To think this poor child accepted this as normal... What a horrible way to grow up. The sight made the blonde lose all of her appetite. It truly didn't matter if she felt full, the food meant nothing here. From her chair, Snow sighed and looked through the window to the setting sun between the floors of Aincrad. What a terrible place, but so deceivingly beautiful.

"What sick a sick bastard to turn this art to a prison..." The words left Snow's lips as spoken thought, quiet enough to let Assassin sleep. 

She took a moment, letting the sun almost vanish beneath the horizon. The sky took on an almost purple hue. Enough time passed to let her companion slip deep beneath the waves of slumber. The blonde rose from her seat and knelt beside Assassin's tiny frame. Carefully, she scooped her arms under her and lifted her up. Snow carried the child to the bed and laid her properly to rest.

"Stubborn girl." Snow smiled. She admired Assassin's strength despite her stature. Such a strong will in a tiny body. She pulled the sheets over her. Snow then returned to table. She slid the cold food out of the way, sat in her chair, and laid her head in the crook of her arm. Eyes on Assassin, the blonde let sleep take her and a dreamless rest dulled her senses.

@Assassin

Though lulled mostly into deep sleep, Assassin still awoke slightly when she was lifted up from the floor and into the bed. Half asleep and completely unable to react to being moved, she just allowed the shift to happen. Snuggling up in the covers was nice considering she didn't spend a whole lot of time actually sleeping in the game. It wasn't totally necessary so she had stopped even trying to do it. As Snow walked back over to the chair Assassin listened to her foot steps until they stopped. A creak of wooden chair and some shifting told her that the tank was likely sleeping uncomfortably in a chair. Normally, she would soak in getting the luxurious benefit of the bed, but was she actually feeling bad for Snow? She might not wake up sore or stiff or anything like that, but in a way it just felt like she was being the bully this time. Her thoughts began to fade until finally, a deep drowsiness took over.

In the morning, Assassin was awake before Snow. The child laid in bed momentarily while she tried to bring her senses about her again. The emerald set of eyes glanced over to her companion, who was still sleeping peacefully, or as peacefully as one could like that. Kaya lifted herself up and stretched her tiny frame out, trying to shake off the morning stiffness, and climbed out of the bed as quietly as possible. The hum of her menu scared her when she opened it, afraid she'd wake up Snow. Luckily it seemed like it hadn't and she put on a modern locking set of clothes. A white sweater and a sort pink skirt, that way she wouldn't look like such an poor child when she headed down stairs. Before heading down, she grabbed her weapon and locked it to her back, underneath her shirt, being careful to not wake Snow. 

Collecting breakfast and paying for it was simple. It didn't take long for her order to get through since the morning wasn't that busy for this town and the morning shifters seemed to be much nicer with her than the man from last night. Collecting the bread and eggs, she carried it upstairs and into the room. Quietly she set the tray on the table and took a seat, trying to eat quietly while she waited for her companion to wake up.

@Snow

The smell of eggs and fresh bread made the blonde wrinkle her nose. She let out a soft moan as her senses slowly transitioned from dream to reality. Light from the window shone through and warmed her skin. Her mouth parted and closed only to realize she tried to eat some of her hair while she slept. Snow's cerulean eyes cracked, then fluttered open. She lifted her head from the crook of her arm; a red imprint remaining on her face. Her hand lifted and hooked the half-eaten lock of hair out of her mouth. Vision slowly returned to her and she didn't immediately recognize the person across from her.

"Assassin?" She squinted until the young girl came into view. Snow rubbed away the sleep from her eyes and blinked a few more times to confirm. "Hnnngh... Did you sleep okay?"

Snow's tone of voice listed lazily with each word. She smacked her lips a little bit until she realized the food in front of them served two. The senses really flooded back in the realization of her hunger. She skipped her food last night and couldn't ignore the need for something in her belly right now.

"Oh, thank goodness. Did you get this for us?" Snow smiled and took her plate from the tray. She immediately broke her bread and used the crust to break the yolk. She dipped her bread a few times to soak up the egg, and popped it in her mouth.

"Mmmm. So good. Thank you!" Snow smiled, very happy in her expression and her slight sway of her body side to side. Her back ached a little from the crooked sleeping position, but it was worth the hot breakfast.

@Assassin

"Good morning tank-lady. I woke up in the bed, so I bet you moved me there. You should have just slept there, I bet your back hurts." Assassin looked a bit upset as a she nibbled on the egg she had hanging off her fork. The emerald eyes looked a little guilty.  "I don't want people to pamper me because I'm young... Yeah, I know I'm a kid, but that doesn't mean I can't be nice to others or considerate... I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable because I took the bed."

The girl folded her knees into her chest and nibbled on the eggs more. She went silent after that, looking out the window, eyes fixed on the ground outside until she was finished with her food. When she was done, she placed the plate back on its platter and plopped herself back on the bed, waiting for Snow to finish with her meal. "I guess you're going to move on now. Since we're done with the quest and all, I mean. Probably not best for me to be following you around with a name like mine. People might think bad things about you. I don't want that..."

@Snow

Snow finished off the piece of bread in her hand and looked over to her companion. She saw the look of conflict and paused eating.

"Listen, it's not okay that you're alright sleeping on the floor. Seeing that makes me really sad. I don't really see age, race, color, any of that. You're a person. You deserve a bed, food, and to happy." In her eyes burned a fire of sincerity. Even the children who boarded with her in the Inns before she left for the fields had beds. To think Assassin was okay with poverty and felt she had to work people for what she needed nearly broke Snow's heart.

Snow pushed away her food. Her appetite receded enough for the little she ate.

"I don't think anyone is going to think bad of me because of you. You're plenty brave and resourceful. Why don't we do a quest together? Something where we work together as a team? That last one was just a stroke of luck."

@Assassin

Now that the two were finished eating Assassin move up off the bed and walked over to the table, collecting her bouquet of knives and de-materializing them into her inventory. The one that she needed was still hidden underneath her shirt in case she would need it for any surprise attacks while they wandered. People couldn't get hurt in a safe zone, but Assassin was starting to question her safety since she started leaving them. Always having something to protect her readily available was nice.

"Its not any better to force you into a wooden chair just because I'm younger. Its a matter of looking everyone in their eyes. We're all people, and while some think that they can make others their toys and play with them, its not fair of me to treat you like you aren't living." How hypocritical of her to say. She had played her like a toy when it was convenient for her and now she was feeling all upset about it. "I've done bad things since my time in this world began. I don't think I deserve to be treated with such kindness just because my heart and brain a handful of years younger than yours. I'll continue to follow you on a quest, I don't have anything else to do, but... I don't want to be treated like a baby, please..."

Assassin hid her face by turning to the side. The white locks covered her reddened cheeks. Everything she just spouted sounded so hypocritical. She was a child and didn't understand anything about this world. She constantly deceived others for her own benefit, treating them like they're not equals or human at all. Why were her opinions changing so rapidly? Is this what it was like to have an epiphany about your life style? Seeing it this way, she didn't want to hurt Snow's feelings, but she also didn't know what to do if she couldn't use her age as a crutch to trick people into liking and helping her.

@Snow

She lacked the words to respond at first. The young player surprised her again; this time with an amazing display of maturity. 

"Wow, that's such a mature thing to say." She searched for her words in the awe of Assassin's wisdom.

"Well not worry. I used to..." Snow trailed off. She remembered Shield's warning about her openness with the real world. Her eyes cast to the floor, then back to Assassin.

"Let's just say I'm pretty comfortable with sleeping on a table from time to time. Isn't the first time and it won't be the last." Snow smiled and laughed. Her spells of laziness and loafing around her house were something of a character virtue. Or flaw.

"And let's not worry about what things we have or haven't done since we came here. No one is perfect. We've all made tough decisions." The smile on her face wilted ever so slightly. The memories buried in her mind clawed at the surface and she struggled to keep them under.

"Well, listen. You are not a baby and you are strong. I've seen it myself. You just have to earn a few levels to match what you are capable of. If anything, that's what's really holding you back." Snow nodded and pulled down her menu. She swapped out her comfortable clothes with the Valkyrie Plate mail, helmet, greaves and lastly, her spear. She planted the butt of Sif's Needle into the floorboards and hoisted herself out of the chair. 

"Anyway, why don't we check out the town square and see if anyone needs help?"

@Assassin

Assassin donned her cloak while Snow was changing into her usual tank attire. The armor underneath her cloak covered her entire body with black cure leather. Snow get to see it for the first time when she had to reattach the belt that held her three weapons back to her hip, where she then fastened the black rag into place. Deciding to let the tank take the lead, Assassin followed close by.

"Next time, you get the bed." The girl put plainly, looking as though she wouldn't accept the bed as easily next time. Nevertheless, the duo returned the keys to the innkeeper and headed out onto the streets. "You're a really nice person, I don't think I really am that nice. I steal a lot, I have a hard time caring about others and Whenever there is something that needs to be killed, I lose myself, in the fight. I think that might be holding me back."

The confession of stealing stemmed all the way back into the real world. She wondered if she could fix that about herself.

Snow laughed at Assassin was they walked toward the central plaza.

"Next time, we get two beds!" She stated. "And everyone has a reason to do what they do. If your reason is good enough, you can justify almost anything. But..."

She looked to her companion with a disapproving glare. "If you do bad things just to hurt people, that's a different story. And for that, you will eventually pay."

Her expression lightened up as they neared their objective.

"As long as you look back on your actions and learn from them or decide to be better next time, I think that's what matters most." As the words came out of her mouth, Snow felt a twinge of guilt. At first, she spoke as more of a metaphorical comparison to her artistic improvements. To look back and decide to improve. Then, she remembered why she picked up her spear and armor. In a way, she shared Assassin's sentiments of having a colored past that she wasn't proud of. She never broke the rules per se, but she saw her fear and lack of action as a selfish crime that cost other players their lives. Sometimes, not doing something at all can be worse than doing some terrible.

"Please, can anyone help?" cried out a frantic voice in the crowd. "My daughter! My daughter, she's missing!"

Snow's attention shot into the direction of the distress. She found it odd the other players seemed to pay no mind to the frantic cries. A woman in her mid to late thirties frantically reached out to players as they shrugged her off or ignored her completely. In the sea of markers, she couldn't tell if perhaps it was an NPC.

"Let's check that out." Snow sifted through the other players until the woman came to view. The lack of marker meant she was, in fact, an NPC. The duo found their next quest.

"Tell me, what happened?" Snow asked.

"My daughter! She went out to play with her friends! They love to go hang out around this one cave-- I-I told her it was dangerous!" The woman rambled, her focus drifting between the two of them and into her own well of panic. "The other came home, but my daughter! Please! Please, you have to find her!"

The woman grabbed onto Snow's hand. With a saddened look in her eyes, the Valkyrie turned her gaze to Assasin. She didn't speak but the gesture asked:

Well? You up for it?

@Assassin

Edited by Snow

Assassin quietly nodded, accepting the prompt that appeared on the quest that was necessary to gain the marker for the location. The girl they were looking for was probably going to be close to the age of herself, if not younger. For some reason, Assassin felt the need to put herself into this quest. If she was the child stranded right now, she would want someone to come and help her. It would be unfair of her not to help this woman. "We'll make sure your daughter is alright and bring her home. I won't let any meanies hurt her." Assassin said to the mother.

Assassin decided to head in front of the tank, leading the way slightly. This quest was leveled closely to Assassin and probably a little too easy for Snow to complete comparably. Replaying the things that Snow said in her mind, Assassin was wondering if she should respond. Were the bad thing that she's done really that redeemable? Stealing people stuff and having killed a person? She hadn't meant to do it, but it happened... How was she going to recover from that?

@Snow

Snow nodded to Assassin. She turned to the NPC woman and bowed slightly. The young lancer followed her small companion quietly as they made way to the objective point. The journey remained oddly silent as Assassin led the way. It wasn't long before the bright sun became shadowed by dense canopy. The surrounding scenery changed from open plains to forest and brush. As they neared the cave at the end of their journey, Snow felt the need to ask.

"Are you okay Assassin? You're awfully quiet." The sweet honey of concern dripped off her words. She worried about her companion.

"Is there something on your mind? Is it about the little girl? We'll find her no problem. Stick close and we'll be done in no time.

They finally arrived at the mouth of the cave. Only the pitch of black could be seen in its depth. Cold, damp aromas leaked from the entrance and the slow breeze howled slightly within. To think of a little lost girl stuck in that darkness... How awful...

@Assassin

Finding the cave was relatively easy with the both of them working to find it. The damp darkness penetrated the light of the sun into a void of unseen threats. They would have to be careful, neither of them had brought a light source. Looking up to Snow she was about to make a comment before the tank spoke first.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. There's..." Thinking on the fly to get those thoughts out of her mind, she blurted out something else. "I was just lost in my thoughts for a moment-" That wasn't really what she meant to say. Too late to change it now. Then she mentioned the girl. "O-Oh yeah. The girl is in danger, we have to help her." No matter how much she tried to play it off, acting like a hero wasn't her style. Why couldn't she feel pleased about helping a girl her age from a fatal situation when she has the power to do so?

@Snow

Snow held a reservation about Assassin's reply. Hesitation was her tactic for covering up the truth. So, Snow knew her companion buried honesty beneath an illusion of purpose. Yet, the blonde did not want to pry. Snow pressed her lips into a thin line before art attentions returned to the cave.

"Alright then, let's go save the little girl." Snow didn't look back as she delved into the darkness. The cave's walls quickly muted into a sea of black and grey. The light at her back only carried to the first turn and beyond that, the echoes of the outside let her vision see faint outlines. Small patches of moss above seemed to eminate a faint glow as to prevent players from navigating a pitch black sea. It allowed Snow to keep her heading, but not illuminate the occational bump along the cave floor.

Her greave caught and she let slip a stifled yelp. Her hand caught a jagged stone along the cave wall and spared her a face to face encounter with the damp ground. Although, something in the immediate vicinity chirped back. In the pitch ahead, a red prism appeared.

Damn it! 

Spoiler

ID# 152565: || BD: 2+1+1-1 || CD: 7 || LD: 9 || MOB: 9 ||

Snow:
|| HP: 280/280 || EN: 28/28 ||
|| DMG: 5 || ACC: 1 || MIT: 35 || THN: 18 || RGN: 5 || BLD: 12/8-10 ||

• <<CONCENTRATION>> +1 ACC
  • Environmental Darkness -1 ACC
  • [TWIN THRUST] <<MISS>>
  • <<Rested>> Activates!
  • -1 EN

Giant Bat:
|| HP: 50/50|| DMG 20 ||

• <<CRITICAL HIT>> [21 DMG - 35 MIT] to Snow

Results:

1. Snow || HP: 279/280 || EN: 27/28 ||
  2. Giant Bat || HP: 50/50||
  3. Assassin || HP: 20/20 || EN: 2/2 ||

Snow struggled to keep herself upright. As she finally found her footing, it felt as though the darkness itself lashed out at her. Something caught her shoulder and a red gash brightened up the cave's wall. Two large wings beat overhead and vanished deeper into the cave out of sight. Snow fetched Sif's Needle from her back and rooted her stance.

"We're not alone," she barked, eyes scanning for the next attack. "God, I hope these things didn't get the little girl..."

@Assassin

Edited by Snow