[F02-SP] «Breaking the Unbreakable» Unyielding

Xin let out a fat sigh of relief as she approached the summit of the mountain. The trek wasn't difficult in terms of exertion, but it certainly was in terms of taking up her time. She reached out her arms towards the heavens. "Thank goodness!" Xin shouted. Her voice bounced off the faces of the valley below, sending back a nice, full-sounding echo.

She made her way to a rugged shack that, despite its looks, was clearly very well taken care of. The door creaked as she made her way though. An old man, seated in a wooden chair, greeted her and offered her the quest «Breaking the Unbreakable» which she quickly accepted. The old man nodded and took her outside and around the ridge to a boulder. "Yup yup yu-," she stopped to scream as the man attack her face with a paint brush. "The whiskers stay until the boulder is broken by your fists," the old man said before returning to his abode.

"Well that's great," Xin said. He clasped a first with her other hand. "This looks like it's going to take a while. Let's get started!" She chugged her <Liquor of Light> potion before sending her fist flying at the boulder.

Xin: 20/20 HP | 2/2 EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 MIT | 3 LD

• Basic Attack vs Boulder: 4 DMG

Boulder: 46/50 (-4) HP | -2 EVA

Xin: 20/20 HP | 1/2 (-1) EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 MIT | 3 LD

cUzmrCZ.png

Spoiler

Stats

LVL: 1 | HP: 20/20 | EN: 2/2 | DMG: 5 (1 w/ fists) | MIT: 0 | ACC: 1 (0 w/ fists) | EVA: 0

LD: 3

Equipment

• Weapon: Rare 2H Straight Sword | Damage (1), Accuracy (1)
  • Armor: Vanity Light Armor
  • Trinket: Wayfinder | Loot Die (3)

Items

1. Starter Healing Potion (50 HP) x 3
  2. Liquor of Light (Damage III) x 1

Active Skills

• [x2 AoE] Blast (2 + 2x EN)
  • [x2] Straight (2 EN)

Passive Skills

• [Rank I] Two-Handed Straight Sword (+3 DMG)

Edited by Xin

Xin's fist landed square against the boulder. A part of her was afraid that smashing her hand against a giant rock would hurt like hell, but instead a tingling sensation permeated through her hand, eventually dissipating at around her wrist. She took note of the boulder's health which was missing a decent chunk of green. "Well, that's something I guess."

[If I'm going to be sitting here for five, ten, however many minutes punching a rock, I might as well have fun with it.]

She started shuffling her feet and boxing at the air. "Hey, ya big oaf. Ya wanna go? Huh? Ya wanna go? C'mon, I'll give ya a free shot at me. C'mon, do it!" Xin let out a boisterous, almost sinister laugh. "That's what I thought. Yer nothin' but a coward. Do ya know what we do ya cowards, Mr. Rock? This is what we do to 'em." She sent out a straight jab smack dab to the middle of the boulder.

Xin: 20/20 HP | 2/2 (+1) EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 MIT | 3 LD

• Basic Attack vs Boulder: 4 DMG

Boulder: 42/50 (-4) HP | -2 EVA

wg5obgU.png

150515 invalidated because wrong thread :(

Edited by Xin

"Already down 20%? Maybe this won't be so bad after all." Xin cracked her knuckles. "So little buddy, did you like that?" She walked up to the boulder, placed an ear on it, and patted it all over its body, looking for any weak spots in its structure. "Tell me your secrets, rock. Pretty please. It'll make it easier for you and for me." She started to rub the rock as if to comfort it.

"So you refuse to talk, huh?" Xin started to circle the boulder like a vulture. "You can't keep quiet forever. One way or another, I'm going to make you talk, rock!" She dug her heels into the ground and let another jab fly out. The force of the impact meeting an immovable force caused her feet to slide out from under her and she fell to her knees immediately after the hit. "Now you start to fight back?"

• Basic Attack (Critical I) vs Boulder: 5 DMG

Boulder: 37/50 (-5) HP | -2 EVA

3Y1r9lK.png

Edited by Xin

Xin stood herself back up and dusted herself off. A look on intense smugness smeared itself across Xin's face, ignoring the fact that she had just ate dirt. "Did ya like that? It was a good one, wasn't it?" She started nudging the rock with her elbow. "Eh, eh? You gotta give me some props for that hit. Ya know ya wanna."

She waited in silence for a moment, waiting for a response. "Nothing? You're really going to let your pride get in the way of complimenting your opponent?" She wrapped an arm around the boulder. "Listen, are you upset that I called you a coward? I didn't mean it, alright? Now c'mon, lemme hear you say that it was a solid jab."

Xin put an ear against the rock. "Still? Well, if that's how you want it, rock, then take this!" She sent a kick its way, but she lost her footing before it could land.

• Failed Attack vs Boulder

Boulder: 37/50 HP | -2 EVA

Xin: 20/20 HP | 0/2 (-2) EN | 4 DMG | 0 ACC | 0 MIT | 3 LD

9B7K1H1.png

Edited by Xin