Your SAO-RPG Staff Team!

Greetings, users!

With the recent change that made players names be identified if they are a player or player killer, your probably asking who here is a staff team member? What do they do, and how can I get in touch with them? And I'm here to answer those questions. Remember, these titles and positions only apply to this community the forum, not to their role in the story of a player trapped in Sword Art Online the game.

Administrators -
responsible for staffing, activity, maintaining site access, security, safety, mission, privacy, etc..

Game Masters -
responsible for events, awards, activity, rules, navigation, tutorials, support, enforcement, etc...

Graphics Developer -
responsible for avatars, graphics, icons, banners, advertisements, screenshots, etc..

Player Support Team -
responsible for answering player questions and helping out players who ask. First and only people to contact the GM's with questions.

How can you be apart of these teams? Simply by looking at our staff wanted page for the team requirements and sending a PM to either myself or Shark. Note that not applications will be accepted due to your previous experience, positions filled, lack of samples/examples, previous misconduct here on the forums, activity, just to name a few notable examples.

Only the administrator team is not a team you can apply to, a member on the non-administrator team can and will be promoted should an opening be available on the administration team. So that is your ONLY opportunity to be an admin.

There are several ways to get ahold of us, best methods are Private Messaging one of us if it pertains to the team members responsibility. If it's a general question you feel other players may have, then you should post in the Out of Character or OOC section. Or an offsite approach is to contact us via Skype (an instant messenger device that lets you send text messages) and our Skype chatgroup.

Salutations!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...