Being right on the outskirts of town not many people actually notice the building (They do notice the smoke from across the city though). Having a few signs close by to it saying something about explosives, potions and poisons along with saying welcome to the shop some people may be able to guess that an alchemist works there. Though the building is not that big (And basically looks like a slightly run-down shack give or take a few planks) it's still a nice looking shack.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[item's for sale go here]

Item: Crystal of protective healing
Quality: Perfect
Shop: The Kirisame Potion Shop
Description: +2 damage reduction, +4 hp each post for 3 seconds, crystalize and -2 accuracy

Value: I can't think of one right now, come talk to me if you want to talk about the price for it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I should really make something for my store sometime soon so as to attract customers and make some money in this land." She says to herself as she sits down at a table with several vials and other alchemical items. "The only problem is what should I make ze.?" Thinking a bit she smiles to herself. "I know the perfect thing to make!" She says excitedly to herself as she takes out her alchemical ingredients and starts to mix them with other chemicals. As she was making the potion the ingredients start to crystalize and when she finishes all thats left is a crystal.

• Rolled a 4 on the d4 dice.
  • Rolled a 2 on the d6 dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d8 dice.
  • Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 9 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Eh..?" Is the only thing she says as she looks at the crystal. Tapping on it she checks the effects it has and nearly falls over on her back. "What kind of monster have I created!" She says not actually scared but extremely impressed with herself.

Item: Crystal of protective healing
Quality: Perfect
Shop: The Kirisame Potion Shop
Description: +2 damage reduction, +4 hp each post for 3 seconds, crystalize and -2 accuracy

(I just remembered this was accepted far in the past though I don't know if it's still allowed due to the rule changes)