[PP-F1] Hello there! (Sakura)

Raeyliff was sitting yet again on a bench in Floor 1. He couldn't leave the place, to tell you the truth. Looking around, he sighed before looking down on the ground. He was bored yet again and wasn't in the mood to fight or try to level up today. He wanted to rest for today, relax, maybe talk to someone or meet someone new. He's met a bunch of people over the past few day....it's been such a rush. And there was no time to relax or calm down except when talking to someone new or just sitting down here. But was getting boring, and before long he'd find himself wasting an entire day with nothing to do. And he wasn't going to let that happen. He looked up again and looked around for someone to talk to, someone to meet, or even someplace to hang out.  

I was trying to find my way through the crowds of the first floor once again. I kept getting knocked around as I tried so desperately to escape from the living hell of being unable to call upon my other self to take over the situation for me. She was to busy arguing with the emo Sakura on what we should be doing. In the end I drew up my hood of the real world hooded jumper my brother gave me and made a dash to the nearby alley.

Raeyliff was looking around and noticed a girl being pushed around in the crowd. He frowned. I can understand busy or "gotta go fast" like Sonic, but you don't have to run over a girl.. he thought. He decided that he would take matters in his own hands, something he would hesitate to do in real life. But this isn't real life. None of this is. But my face and body....they're close to real life. I can die...NO TIME FOR LONG THINKING, GO AND HELP HER NOW! THINK LATER! Raeyliff blinked twice and shook his head before making his way forward towards the girl and then looking at the crowd before looking at her and putting out his hand. "Hey there! I've noticed that you're practically being run over by this group of people, so do you want to get out of the crowd for a while?" he asked her. 

I looked up at another player who had just appeared out of no where as i got knocked to the ground. I looked up at him in a daze surprised that someone was actually trying to be helpful towards me. Up until now no one had really offered to help me when i was stuck in the crowds and i was left to fend for myself. I took his hand and smiled at him. ''Oh yes ... please anywhere but these crowds.'' i said hastily. Desperate to get out of there.

Raeyliff grinned and took her hand gently before pulling her back towards him and away from the crowd and then let go of her hand. Looking at the girl, he noticed that she seemed somewhat lost or confused, one of the two. He didn't really know where she wanted to go or what she was planning on doing for the day, but he was pretty sure that she wouldn't be wanting to spend her entire day being run over by players who didn't know she was there. Realizing that he needed to talk or create a conversation of some kind, he decided to introduce himself first, like he usually did in most cases when he met someone. "So....hi!!! My name is Raeyliff, what's yours?" he asked.

He just kind of stood there staring at me awkwardly for a few moments after he pulled me away from the crowds. After a few moments he introduced himself. I was to busy trying to hide the blush that had formed on my cheeks from a few moments ago to react right away. I looked at the ground as he spoke and after a few moments looked up still a little flustered. ''Oh ... uhm hi ... my name is Sakura, its nice to meet you.'' I said bowing in respect.

Raeyliff saw her bowing towards him and smiled before bowing back and then standing up straight and looking her in the eyes. "Pleased to meet you too, Sakura. So, what are you doing....or were planning to do?" he asked. He still wasn't sure where she was going or what her plans were, but he was pretty sure that being in the crowd wasn't something she was planning to do at the moment. 

I thought for a moment and looked at him in the eyes and blushed. I looked away trying to hide my obvious embarrassment and pulled my hood further up to help hide my face. ''I wasn't really planning on doing anything really i was just trying to cross the street.'' I explained. This guy was certainly no prince charming but something about him caused me to lose control and sent my heart into a flutter.

Raeyliff looked at her to see that she was trying to cover her face with her hoodie. Oh, did I do something? I don't think so...better make sure I don't embarrass her again.he thought. "Ah, so that's what you were going to do. Well, uh....I don't know. Do you want to go there now? The place is a bit cleared up now, or at least I think so. You can take a look and see if its empty enough for you to cross without getting pushed around." he said. He then looked around to see the place for himself before looking back at her.

I looked in the direction of the crowd i had just been pushed around in. It seemed to have died down a lot in the few minutes i was talking to this guy. I nodded at him timidly before beginning to walk across the street carefully. As i walked i began to tie my hair up beneath my hood thinking to myself that maybe i should have a little more confidence in myself. Or perhaps the other versions of my self were saying to me atleast. I noticed my hair turning to that pink color again that indicated my timidness had faded away. I called this version of myself Cute Sakura, but only because i thought i looked cute with Pink hair. I took off my hoody and spun on the spot as i did so revealing the light blue tank top i wore beneath it. I grinned at the boy and decided to give him a nickname. ''Can i call you Ray? You look like a Ray.'' I said giggling.

Raeyliff walked next to Sakura after she decided that it was okay to go through the street this time.  They walked for a bit, and he looked up at the sky, thinking for a while. A lot of shops around here...I should think about opening one on my own as well...he thought. But this was not the moment to think about his profession or building a shop, and he knew that well. He looked back to see that Sakura had taken off her hood and was spinning, making him smile, and then he laughed after she asked if she can call him Ray. "Sure, you can call me that." he said, smiliing.