[PP-F1] Let's Form A Party! (Alyss)

Lyrith hummed as she attempted to peer through the multiple crowds of people blocking the way. She was in the Town Of Beginnings once more, and she had to say that it was her go-to place. The city made her feel safe throughout all the cacophony that was going around. She enjoyed the protection within the safe zones, but her instincts were telling her to start working. The teen was scared of death, she was scared of facing her fears. Albeit it would be inevitable to avoid combat, she was hesitating. Some part of her was telling her to be one of those losers who wish and hope for the rest of their lives, only to find out that everything they desired was a delusion that'd never come true. "Today, I'll make a change! I'll play this game! Since I bought it, I might as well take advantage of it!" Her deep blue eyes sparkled in ambition as she smiled widely and pushed her way to the crowds, stopping to apologize to those she shoved. 

"It feels like some medieval thing! This whole environment- I-It's kind of different from Tokyo... and by that I mean entirely. I've gotten used to this place and it's getting boring. Now I really need to venture out of here!" She started to pick up her pace, jogging slowly through the town. Her recklessness made her bump into a passerby, causing Lyrith to jolt in her tracks and scratch the back of her head nervously. "A-Ah I'm so sorry-" she tilted her head to the side and continued speaking. "Miss? I was kind of y-you know..." she trailed off into a moment of silence. She thought of a possible escape plan but pushed it aside when an idea popped into her head. The blonde haired teenager smiled softly as if she were as innocent as a small child. "Excuse me miss, but would you like to party? Ya know, help each other out!" she nodded, trying her best to brighten the situation up.

Alyss had ended up in what looked like people about to step of the train from how many people walked back and forth here, it was insane the crowd Alyss was what appeared to be only around 20 but she was actually almost 30, she was above average height for a female and had long black hair that went below her behind, she did not really mind all the people bumping into her, she was used to it from her real life where she took the train daily to work. and she did never really like it much but she had gotten used to it since it was the cheapest and easiest way to get from work and home again.

soon someone bumped into her and actually talked to her as if she was sorry about it Alyss looked towards the girl and smiled as the second question came Alyss just smiled and said "Hmm Sure, could use some fresh air, so lead the way miss, you got a bigger chance of finding out of this crowd then i do" she said and took your hand

Lyrith inwardly sighed in relief. "Great! I'm just glad she isn't one of those tough acting ones. Now THAT'D be a pain..." She searched for the right words in her head, that would most likely lead her to forming an ally. While debating on what she'd say, she attempted to maneuver through the clusters of players without disturbing them. "Wellll then... great! I've been resting in this big old town for a good while. And now," she paused for a moment to look back at the lady she was partying with. "And now I think it's about time to start exploring the outskirts," a warm smile graced her lips as Lyrith nodded. Then they kept pushing through the crowds until it eventually stopped getting crowded. She placed her arms behind her head whilst turning back to look behind her. "I guess this is where the safe zone ends. How do you think they can fit so much people in there? Have you ever wondered about that?" Lyrith questioned with curiosity. Her eyes closed shut as a sigh escaped her lips. Of course, she was talkative, there was no doubt about that. But Lyr enjoyed socializing with others. Getting to know others perspectives on things was fun, or you could say... she just enjoyed having company.

Growing up she'd been definitely isolated, and who would've thought that a girl with her past could be so bright. The thing was, she simply thought that people make themselves who they are. If you're a coward, you have a choice of continuing on as one, or becoming brave. To be honest, that was how she grew confident. And at the moment, even the death game incident wouldn't drive her insane. And with the relaxed expression on her face, her arms folded behind her head, you could just tell.

Her deep blue eyes opened once more to notice her surroundings. The city landscape had slowly changed into a grassy plain scenery. It was much more fascinating than the city. The teen had never seen so much green in her life. She'd never seen a sky as blue. Reality hit her just then. Everything was art, and art had many fascinating things about it. Shaking her head, her attention averted to the woman who she had yet to get acquainted with. "Well, these are where the-- what's it called again? Monsters? Well whatever... here we are. I don't see much here, but as they say, the enemy likes to disguise!"

Alyss felt the younger girl rush forward in the crowd as she just onto her tight to try and keep up with the masses of people trying to get around, as she heard the girl say something about big old town and lost the rest of what she said from all the mumbling from people she looked to the edge of her screen to take a look at the girls name since they had formed a party already, it was Lyrith as she tried to call out for the girl as they just pushed there way towards the outskirts of the city. She could hear the young girls voice from time to time but never a full sentence due to all the noise but soon most of the noise stopped as they had reached the edge of town and was basically in the grasslands now.

"So this is the outside of the city?, we should equip our gear we never know when an enemy will ambush us from the tall grass, or was that in that other game?" she said looked towards the girl with a smile.

"Oooh by the way i'm Alyss, Happy to meet you miss, and your right i think its called monsters or mobs, or thats what the enemy is called in most of the other games i played" she said with a soft voice and started looking around not really seeing any thing out there, maybe they did disguise them self as the girl had just said it was possible after all that it was what was going on.

Alyss moved her hand up to open the character screen and went to inventory to equip her Khukiri which was basically a curved dagger. as she was now ready if they should end up getting attack being outside of town and all she wanted to be on the safe side.

Lyrith gasped. "R-Right! Pssh call me forgetful I missed that part!" she laughed, moving to scroll down her inventories list. Having just started the game, her inventory was almost empty. Except for the starter goodies and a handful of fresh gala apples she foraged earlier today. "Aww man... it sucks being a low level hmm? But I swear that'll change- eventually." Lyrith rolled her eyes and fiddled with her sheath to pull out her sword. For some reason it was plain awkward for her to carry a sword around. After pulling out her sword, she squeaked in surprise as her arms wore out and the sword fell. "I guess that's why they call it two handed. Let me try that in a second... the girl bent down and gripped the sword tightly, moving her free hand to grab the sword as well. After a brief moment of getting a grasp on holding her sword, she grinned in accomplishment. "Aced it! O-Oh sorry..."

"Ah darn I didn't introduce myself first? What a shame..." Lyr muttered under her breath with a guilty filled expression. But  she smiled shortly after, knowing that things were going well as of the moment. "The name's Lyrith! Level one rookie, zero on the coolness factor. I know it's nothing special- but I'm still pretty confident that I'll make it up there. It's a pleasure to meet you Alyss, let's see what we can make out of this... party. Get it...? No? Haha..." Lyr snorted inwardly. "Seriously? I can hardly think of any good jokes. Plus I have a great memory, but let's not jump to conclusions." The sound of a snorting hog-like animal was audible as they walked on further.

The teenager raised a brow and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Her eyes were glued in the direction of the noise, widening when the mob showed itself. "Really? Who does this? Who makes a PIG a mob-" she jumped when it's eyes started glowing a bright crimson. It huffed and scratched it's hind leg, as if signaling an attack towards her- specifically. 

[OOC: Sorry, but would you mind playing the boar? If you don't want to, I play it in my next post action.]

ID 8303  BD 9    MD

[Alyss Deals 2 damage + 1 for Crit roll ]

[boar Fails to hit ]

Alyss looked at Lyr and smirked "So up for testing out that weapon of yours and killing something?" she said and charged forward as she soon came to a held as there was two boards standing there ready to get beaten as she pulled out her Kiri and rushed forward leaning forward almost as if she was about to smack her head into the ground but as she reached the boar she placed a hand on its head as she flipped over it and did run her blade down its back.

as its health bar did run down to half as she smirked "That was a quite decent first hit"

[Lyr 5/5 Hp]

[Alyss 9/9]

Enemy's

[boar 1 3/6]

[boar 2 6/6]