[PP-F1] Good Night, Good Luck

The sky was still dark just with a small hint of orange color beyond what seems like horizonless plains. The grassy terrain was very quiet. There were only hooves sound here and there by the boars which are peacefully wandering around, obviously not expecting any kind of attacks at the moment. The moon was still shining albeit a bit dim, illuminating a figure standing with a sword in both hands.

Eito closed his eyes as another gust of wind messed his bedhead hair. Making his way to the area inhabited by boars, Eito looked around extra carefully not to get attacked from behind and more importantly, not to trip himself over a stupid rock. He held his Starter Straight Sword tightly and prepared an awkward guarding stance while walking. He has never swung the sword at anything since the developer- Kayaba Akihiko announced their cursed fate in Aincrad. Now it felt weird in his grip. Did he do it wrongly? Eito slipped his right hand from the handle. Surprisingly it felt lighter and more maneuverable. Ah, right. This is one-handed after all. Still, he haven't gotten used to it yet. He swung the blade a few times before he remember the reason he's here for. Eito looked around him. The area was dimly lit but he could distinguish some moving silhouettes and gleaming eyes from the darkness. He readjusted his left hand grip before moving forward. Let's see what the night has in store for him.

"Ouch... This sucks."

Eito knew it's not a good idea to venture when the sun hasn't settled yet. He found it easy to locate his targets. The challenge is to approach them one-by-one without getting attention of the whole plains. When he was sneaking around them, the small rocks made him tripped and it hurts. Luckily his HP bar didn't decrease and the boars didn't notice. He sat down and stretched his leg, massaging it a little. Is this really a virtual world? The pain felt so real. "I wonder how would it feel to be killed by those boars?" Eito let his mind wonder when watching the creatures grazing, still haven't noticed his presence. "If Nee-chan is here, I bet she will charge into the pack without giving a second thought..." He smiled slightly imagining the chaotic scene. But now he's all alone, it's up to him to do all things his sister used to do for him. And to finish what his sister couldn't. Eito clenched his hand. The thoughts of revenge gave him a rush of anger. He felt his nervousness disappear.

The orange streaks in the sky grew bigger as the night was about to pass. The pain in his leg has gone. Eito stood up, brushed his pants, picked his sword and fixed his eyes at two boars about ten meters afar. As he prepared for the strike he could feel his hand moving by itself, holding the sword across his chest. His heart was beating slightly faster. He calmed his mind, "What could these bacons of a pig do?" as he half ran towards the boars. 

BD : 3

CD : 10

LD : 12

MD : 10

Because he was too focused on the boars he didn't realize something has noticed his presence. Suddenly a boar leaped from his right and jammed its tusk into Eito's stomach. Eito was surprised. He yelled in pain as he tried to counterattack. Unfortunately being a total newbie he didn't hit his mark. The boar backed off a little, ready for its next attack. Eito was taken aback from the sudden strike. He pressed his wound. It's more serious than he thought... It seems he underestimated his opponent. Eito gritted his teeth, waiting for an opportunity to strike

Kid : 5 - 3 (1 + 2 Critical) = 2

Boar : 3

"Ah, such a beautiful night..." Ronariku saw the bright orange streaks in the sky passing by as the night fell over the plains. "I wish she was here." Ronariku whispered to himself. Ronariku see's a man fighting a boar, He thinks to himself, "I should go help that man..." Ronariku Sits up and walks across the plains, not forgetting the beauty of it. He almost forgot about the man in trouble. He see's the man get hit in the stomach by the boar. Ronariku speeds up his pace to jogging. "That man needs my help...." Ronariku is a few feet away from the fight now, watching as the man takes on the boar. He shouts to the man: "Need my help?"

"Well, He didn't answer...So I'll help him anyway." Ronariku enters the battle. "Hey!" "I'm coming to help!" Ronariku quickly sprints in and pulls out his rapier. Ronariku's rapier is a basic rapier. Ronariku Thrusts the rapier at the boar, the boar reacts and is only grazed by the damage.

Ronariku: 5

Boar: 3-1 = 2

(Actually according to Perma Roller results you got -2 HP and the attack failed.. Unless you're using normal dice? =p )

Eito was taken aback by the presence of another player. Was it he who shouted at him earlier? He thought he was only imagining it, as very few players hunt at night. It's a good thing the attack and shouts distracted the boar. Eito attempted to seize the chance with another slash at the boar's left side. He sidestepped and executed his move. The boar barely noticed this and tackled Eito but he's a bit faster.

Critical Hit! The sword plunged deep into the boar's head. It made no sound as the boar slowly shimmered and disappeared

Kid : 1 (-1)

Boar : 0 (1+1+2 = -4)

BD : 10

MD : 6

LD : 3

No loot at all? Eito sighed. He is just a second near the death itself. He laid and checked his wound. A close call. He looked at the player, "Are you nuts? Rushing in like that... I only know a player who would do that."