[SP-F1] Searching the Day Away

Zeri was up walking around the first floor searching for something to do. "The guild has been pretty silent as of late. I wonder what they've been up to lately." Zeri was a little worried he haven't heard much from the guild lately but seemed okay by that fact. He saw this as an opportunity to get himself some time to himself.

After a little bit of walking, Zeri had found a bench and decided to sit down for a bit. Then he thought about the people he met so far. " It's nice that I met some nice people here, but why have I. Back at school, I could care less what happens to everybody there. To me...they just seemed like...objects that was constantly in my way. If that's so, then why...why is it different here. What could it be?"

Zeri then shook that thought off and decided to walk around town some more, in hopes to find something to distract his mind.

After searching the town for nearly a hour, Zeri had realized that he wasn't going to find anything to do. "Man, first floor definitely doesn't have anything interesting to do out here." Then after walking around some more, Zeri had spotted his guild, Square 1.

Then Zeri thought about his guildmates. "They sure are an interesting group. I really do think that this is the most diverse guild there is. I really do have nothing against them, I don't, but why I don't feel like I comfortable there. I guess it's because I'm not used to working with other people. Maybe...maybe I just need a little more time to get adjusted to this."

Then Zeri shook off that thought as well and said, "Maybe I should go fight some mobs to get my mind away from all of this."

Zeri had walked outside the safe zone and equipped his gear, 'Claymore of Amarok' and 'Curiass of Immortality' and started searching for some mobs to fight. "Maybe this can get my mind off of things." Zeri search as hard as he could, but couldn't find anything.

"This is just not right. When I don't want to find mobs, they show up, and the first time I do...I can't find anything. Maybe I need to think that I don't want to find any mobs, and hopefully they show. "

After a searching a little more, he finally found a boar to fight. "It's about time I found something to fight!" Zeri then took out his blade and charged at the boar, the boar then grunted and came charging after Zeri as well.

The boar had got the first strike on Zeri by sending one of its tusk into his leg. Zeri fell on one knee, but managed to get the boar off of him and stabbed it in its side as well. "Man, you're a fiesty one! I guess that should make things interesting."

ID: 15034 BD: 6 (success) MD: 6 (success)

Zeri: [14/15 HP] (-1 base)

Boar: [6/8 HP] ( 2 base)

Zeri watched as the boar came around to have another go at his leg. "Let's see if you can get me this time!" Zeri taunted to the boar, which made him angry and it came charging at him. Zeri watched the boar to see if he can find the right time to dodge.

When the boar came in attacking range, Zeri dodged just in time before the boar could damage, and in the process, Zeri managed to leave a little gash in the boar's back, but it went away soon after. Zeri watched as the boar squealed a little and he said, "Well, that's a little disappointing. I thought the bleed would've taken effect. But at least I dealt some damage to it!" Zeri watched as the boar got up, ready for another attack. Zeri then taunted to the boar once more by saying, "I got plenty more where that came from if you want it!"

ID: 15035 BD: 8 (success) MD: 1 (miss)

Zeri: [14/15 HP]

Boar: [4/8 HP] (2 base)

The boar had grunted once more, accepting Zeri's taunt and came charging towards him. "Alright! Round 3 it is!" The boar came at Zeri with the intention of biting him and turning him into it's supper. But the only then the boar had gotten was a blade to the face as Zeri stopped its attempt. "You have to try a lot harder if you want to hit me." Then Zeri swung his blade, which sent the boar back a few steps back. Then Zeri drove his sword at the boar, only for the boar to jump out of the way. "At least this won't be completely one-sided."

ID: 15038 BD: 3 (miss) MD: 2 (miss)

Boar: [4/8 HP]

Zeri and the boar stared each other down to see who would move first. "I guess it'll be me then." Zeri had said as he charges towards the boar. Zeri tried to hit the boar on its side, only for the boar to dodge once again. Then the boar jumped in hopes for it to munch on Zeri's arm, but Zeri dodged its attack as well. "I guess you are smarter than you look."

ID: 15039 BD: 3 (miss) MD: 1 (miss) (please don't let this happen again...)

Boar: [4/8 HP]

"This is starting to drag out a little too long for my comfort." Zeri said as him and the boar get ready to make another round of attacks. This time, the boar started things off by charging at him, trying to drive its tusks into his leg. Zeri dodged its tusks and drove his sword into its side. The boar squealed in pain as it was on its last little bit of health. "Hopefully, I can end this soon."

ID: 15049 BD: 8 (success) MD: 5 (miss)

Boar: [2/8 HP] (2 base)

"Ok. I got this." Zeri said as he prepared to finish the boar off. The boar charged at Zeri in hopes to get its tusks into its leg once more, but Zeri dodges it and drove his sword down the boar back. The boar squealed as it disappeared into fragments, but Zeri didn't get any loot from it. "Well, I was hoping I could get some extra materials from that battle but I guess I hoped too much." Zeri grabbed his sword and started to walked deeper into the fields.

ID: 15053 BD: 9 (critical) MD: 2 (miss) LD: 3 (no loot)

Boar: [0/8 HP] (2 base + 1 crit)

+1 mat

Zeri was walking around the fields, just basking in the sunlight. "It feels so nice out here today. I wonder how it is back home. I hope my friends back at home aren't too worried about me."

Zeri thought about all of the wild animals he used to play with near the forest where he lived at. "They were really fun to play with. Let me see...there was a couple of bear cubs, some wolf cubs, I think some birds, and maybe a crow or two. I always would sneak out the house and go to the forest to play with them. Man, my parents always stayed worried about me that I would get lost. I kind of did one time, but all of them did helped me out. They even let me spent the night with them! Even though my parents grounded me for like a whole month, wouldn't even let me out of their sight. Even through all of that, they still came to my house to play with me, which somehow didn't worry my parents as much. I hope they still be there when I get back."

All of a sudden, Zeri saw something shiny off in the distance, and he decided to go have a look. When he got there, Zeri saw that it was nothing but a pebble. "I don't think a pebble would help me out any." So Zeri walked down the fields some until he found a good tree with no mobs around, and decided to sit down there for a little.

ID: 15054 LD: 12 (no loot)