The newest SAO video game, that has custom character creation in it; COMING TO AMERICA THIS FALL!!!!! It apparently has an online feature, with customization for races for ALO. Only for Vita and ps4 Sadly; but those of you who have these consoles and are getting it; Show of hands!

Difference is the Playasia version is simply redoing the text, the Lost song that International is getting is a complete overhaul version with all dlc before that added in, as well as most likely new stuff, and fully re-dubbed voice acting. For ps4 and vita it's going to be a new version as a whole, and it wont surprise me if it's lock off from the older versions of the game to encourage people to buy this new version over in japan.

Guest Meokka

Guess who doesn't care if VA are in japanese and can read. *THIS PERSON*

I doubt the ps4 will have much of a differance than the ps3. Aside from smoother graphics. This added content you speak of will probably also hit ps3 in the form of DLC. Take a lot over at Assassin's Creed when they shared the game on both ps3 and ps4 same with Resident Evil games. As well as The Last of Us.

• 3 weeks later...

When they say "customization elements are limited" they aren't kidding. Biggest thing I don't like is that You can't change their gender. If you pick the Salamander, you're playing as a guy and if you pick an Undine, you're playing as a girl, etc etc. Kinda sucks. I could've lived with the limited customization if they just would've given the option to change the character's gender. No male Leprechauns or female Sylphs for me :/