[PP-F1] To Team or not to Team (Scarlett_)

It wasn't a normal thing for Lex to do by any means, looking for someone to party up with. It felt almost odd to the teen, who was never really one to go looking for people to be friends with or help him out, typically having that situation be the other way around. People came to him for help and comradery, but he knew that it was safer in a party, having someone there to watch your back went a long way. Not to mention it basically doubled any given day of grinding's efficiency. So the gamer walked up to the bounty board outside the local tavern that he'd grown pretty accustomed to, and put up a note hat he had probably spent too much time writing.

PLAYER WANTED

Partner needed for grinding on floor 1

all materials gathered will be split evenly,

as well as col gathered. Items will be divided

based on player specifications. See

Alexander Webb Inside for further details...

Bring the paper too.

Lex looked up to the simulated midday sky, the warmth of the sun on his face giving an indication that there was plenty of day left to work. Maybe if all went well, they could even head into the dungeon for a little while. He was curious what it looked like in there, and might be worth checking out for the loot alone. Either way, the gamer walked into the tavern, and after ordering a glass of water from the counter in the middle of the room, he went to the corner, where he waited patiently for someone to come in and see his name floating above his head, and match it to that on the paper.

Eliza sighed as she dequipped her dagger. She had just finished the earning a living quest which was quite exhausting for the red haired girl.

She sat down against a large tree and closed her eyes for a few seconds. Since the day that she had been locked into SAO she felt weak and useless, and the death of her brother didn't make the situation any better. Liz was quite surprised that she had been able to keep her panic attacks under control.

She opened her eyes, seeing a small butterfly with bright blue wings sitting on her left leg. Liz smiled and let out a squeel. She was known to be easily distracted by cute things, and this butterfly was cute enough for her to be absolutely obsessed with it. She tried to keep her legs completely still as she admired the bug, but after about 30 seconds it flew off. Liz quickly got up and ran after the butterfly.

She soon found herself tripping over her own shoes. Liz got up and wiped the dust off of her clothes. "You're such an idiot Liz.. This is about the third time that you tripped today.." She looked around for the butterfly but it was nowhere to be found. Liz saw a big bounty board just a few meters away and decided to take a look. One by one she read the notes that were put onto the board.

There wasn't really a lot that interested Liz, except for a grinding partner request. She grabbed the note since it told her to and walked into the somewhat crowded tavern. She looked around for a person named "Alexander webb". Liz checked absolutely everyone inside the tavern. She was about to give up when she suddenly saw a tall male sitting in the cornor of the tavern. Liz took a deep breath and walked up to the boy. "Uhm.. Hi I'm Eliza.. So you're looking for a grinding partner right?"  She lifted the note, showing it to the boy. This was the first time Eliza had actually tried to talk to a unknown player. Liz lifted herself onto the empty table behind her and smiled.

Lex set the glass down on the table, empty as he downed the last of it not moments before, he looked up at the girl in front of him, which he had to admit, was something he was not expecting. In the past, he didn't exactly have the best track record when it came to talking to girls, in fact, one might say that he set the benchmark for sucking at it. The teen's face flushed red as she smiled, "Uh, Y-yeah. The name's Alex Webb... which you could probably tell cuz of the--" he pointed to the name above his head, "Yeah... Call me Lex if you want."

He stood up from the bench seat, "So, I'm just thinking we head out into the fields around the town and kill any of the mobs that spawn," he glanced to her weapon, seeing that it was a dagger, "If a dagger drops, it's all yours, longswords for me... If we get any armors, you're fine to take it, I just got this thing a couple few days ago," he said, referring to the unique wolf hide armor he wore, the black leather armor looking vanilla, save for the wolf tooth necklace around the collar, and the pelt on the right shoulder pauldron, "After that, it's kinda up to you what you wanna do. I bought some food for dinner later just in case, but if you wanna head into the dungeon and go looting for treasures and better items that's cool too."

He was quite visibly nervous, looking like he was scared any second he might say something wrong, he knew that his social skills weren't exactly that of James Bond, but to this extent it was almost aggravating, Quit tripping on your words, moron, you beat Gherman in one go, you can talk to a girl for the day. He swiped his hand through the air, brinigng up the menu circles, and after clicking through a couple, a window appeared in front of the redhead with the party invite on it, "You have something you prefer I call you?"

Eliza looked up as the boy stood up, she leaned forward and listened carefully as he began to explain what he wanted to do.

She didn't want to make a bad first expression, her social skills were low and she was doing her best to act like a normal person around him, which was quite a task for Eliza. She hadn't really talked to real players a lot since she was simply too scared.

His idea sounded quite fair, it would get her some materials and possibly better gear, which she wouldn't say no to.

"Sounds good to me!" The redhead said in an energetic tone. She was in a good mood and that was quite the surprise for herself.

Even though it had been a long day she looked forward to getting some materials to start off her shop. She had been thinking about the name for a while and had decided that it was going to be "The black Rose", Simple yet quite fancy.

An akward silence fell for a few seconds but the boy broke it with a question. She was given the choice between a dinner or going into a dungeon where she could possibly end up dead. The answer was quite clear for her, dinner of course! but she didn't really have the guts to ask the boy about it. He had purchased the items himself so it felt somewhat rude to ask him for it. "Uhm.. Y-you can choose" She blushed, realizing that she was already making a drama out of such a small thing. Liz looked at her feet for a while untill a party invite popped up. 

=-=INVITE=-=
Player Alexander Webb has invited you to his party.

Accept- O        X- Deny

She quickly pressed accept. "Well my real name is Eliza, call me that or Liz... or Scarlett just- You can call me whatever you want."

The girl smiled akwardly and was quite embarrased, Good job Liz, best answer..

Eliza jumped off of the table and looked up at the much taller boy.

She looked about as nervous as he was, and while Lex didn't know if it was for the same reasons, he almost felt better knowing he wasn't alone in his awkwardness, "Well, then let's head out, follow me," he said, waving his arm and walking out the door. He reached up to his shoulder, making sure his sword was still sheathed on his back, it looked almost like when someone would pat their pocket to check if their phone was still there, innocent enough, but odd to think that he would need to check if the long steel blade was still where it was a few minutes ago.

Lex walked out the large gate to the plains outside, making his way to an incline a few hundred yards out, and heading to the top of it, the land went flat once up there, and had a decent view of the massive city below. Lex looked out over the flat land, seeing that a few mobs were already prowling around, waiting for a player to waltz into their aggro range. Two Wolves and a Boar, simple enough, he didn't imagine any of them were going to be too tough to take down, but he was going to have to be careful; now that a player that was a higher level than him was tagging along, their strength was sure to scale somewhat, Don't get careless, he warned himself.

He looked behind him to the redhead, smiling at her, "Ladies first?" He asked with a chuckle, trying to relieve some of the tension.

Spawn x2 Wolves, x1 Boar

Wolf 1: 8/8 2 damage

Wolf 2: 8/8 2 damage

Boar: 6/6 1 damage

Lex: 11/11

(You control the mob you attack)

(OOC: I'll use my health from lvl 6 as i still was lvl 6 when you wrote the reply)

Eliza stayed close to the boy as he began to walk to the location he had in his mind. The two walked up to the top of an incline where two wolves and a simple boar greeted them. She grinned as the boy said "Ladies first", "Sure, gentleman" She giggled as she readied to attack. Liz was somewhat nervous for attacking first, it was known that she wasn't the best fighter but if someone was looking her actions became even worse. She took a deep breath and ran at the boar that was closest to them. The basic iron dagger began to glow a faint red light as she came closer to the boar. The girl had a serious look on her face, after the first fight with a boar she had despised them. Eliza made a small hop so that she could hit the boar from the air, but the boar immediatly noticed and ran away, causing Eliza to faceplant into the grass. Her cheeks flushed red as she fell. Well that's quite the first impression.. She thought as she got back up with her eyes on the boar that was preparing to charge at her. After what seemed to be a stare fight between the boar and herself it took action.

The boar began to run at Eliza with its long tusks aimed towards her. She waited for the boar to come as close as possible so it couldn't turn around when she would try to dodge its attack. When the boar's tusks were about to hit her she quickly jumped to the left, rolling through the grass. She got up again, already breathing somewhat faster due to the action and the missed attack.

The redhead turned around and looked at the boy with an akward, weak smile on her face "I'm sorry about that!". The girl sighed and looked back at the boar that she just failed to attack.

Roll

ID: 23069

BD: 1 (miss)

MD: 3 (miss)

HP LIST

Wolf 1: 8/8 (2Base dmg)

Wolf 2: 8/8 (2 Base dmg)

Boar: 6/6 (1 base dmg)

Alexander: 11/11 (Do you want to use your lvl 5 hp or just 11?)

Scarlett_: 15/15