[F6-SP] damn, I am good looking <<The Gemini>>

I walk through the woods. The birds chirp on this whole new floor. I had never been here before. It was cool. The is that each floor is a whole new world. And each one had its own unique data. Suddenly some sort of player appeared. "Hello, would you like to duel?" The player asked a smile I just couldn't trust branding his face. "Just a simple first strike no big deal. In fact if you win I will give you something, intresting." This player said. "Fine, you seem okay." I say. A message appears with a duel request. I accept and the player transforms. Into me. With all my gear and everything. "Damn, I am good looking." I mutter as it says I have made a terrible mistake. 

I draw my blade as the doopleganger draws his. I smile wickedly. "This should be therapeutic, get to kill myself without really killing myself." I say raising the Stunning Fleuret. "Die [Censored to ensure family friendly environment]" I and it say charging at each other. Are swords clash matching each other. "I am also apparently amazingly talented." We mutter. 

ID# 40026 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 11

Loot: 20

MOB: 3

Rags: 20/20 3/5

Gemini: 20/20 3/5

Edited by Rag

I jump back and prepare to attack with the move <<Linear>>. The mimic mimes me charging at me while I charge at it. I had a feeling that my it couldn't copy my gear which gave me the upper hand. We rush at each other and I wink just as it winks. This was creepy. My blade and his blade sink into each other's. I jump back smiling. It's healthbar depletes more though. Proving my theory correct. 

ID# 40027 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 5

Loot: 12

mob: 7

Rags: 18/20 3/5

Gemini: 16/20 3/5

Edited by Rag

I jump at my enemy as he jumps at me. "Die you son of a [Censored to ensure a environment safe for all ages]" he jumps at me. I activate <<Rip Ravine>> just as he activates the same move. My face contorts in a angry fit of rage as I scream gibberish. I miss but he hits even though my evasion. My health bar depletes below his. This was going to be tough.

ID# 40029 results:

Battle: 4

Craft: 11

Loot: 12

MOB: 9

Rags: 14/20

gemini: 16/20

Edited by Rag

My health dropped below his. I prep my sword activating <<Rip Ravine>>. We both jump at each other and I smile. I scream random words like Happy birthday, or hello there. This distracted both of us and we all failed. I look around as we fall back. If I lose then I would die. And I can't let that happen.

Rags: 14/16 2/5

Gemini: 16/20 2/5

ID# 40063 results:

Battle: 1

Mob: 1

Edited by Rag

I charge at my enemy my sword ignited with the power of a sword art. He charges at me and we all laugh manically. "Die self!" I scream my eyes a fiery red rage. My movements fuelled by rage at my self, at this world, at everything. I prepare to kill him with my move <Linear.>> I slam down with all my power and I hit. I will win. I will kill everyone who has every denied me. And I will be the would hero

ID# 40117 results:

Battle: 8

MOB: 6 -1 evasion

rags: 14/20 2/5

gemine: 12/20 0/5

Edited by Rag

I smile at my enemy. I was acting like a maniac. Maybe just maybe I was. Maybe I was a demented monster who loved killing people and who's only task in life was seeing everyone die. I perpared to attack with my linear move. I would win and I would see this man die. I would laugh at his death and I would go on to kill everyone. I was crazy. I charge at him. And I cut down. His health bar dropped by so much and he froze in space. He had hit me but not nearly as much. My health went down but his dropped even further. I hooted. He was paralyzed.

ID# 40137 results:

Battle: 10

MOB: 8

Rags: 12/20 2/5

Gemini: 4/20

Edited by Rag

As the Gemini stood their frozen I perpared to attack unleashing my full might onto him. I scream with all of my might as he stands frozen. I activate <Rip ravine> and prepare to attack. And I miss. Even with the target right in front of me I miss. I cry as he starts moving again. If this battle goes on any longer I know I will die.

ID# 40145 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 12

Loot: 4

MOB: 8

Edited by Rag

I charge into the battle. Blade glows with power. I jump back. That failed. I had missed and now the battle was begin dragged on. I charge forward at my enemy my eyes glowing with power and I slice out using the power <<Linear>>. I jump up and focus downwards as he jumps at me. He misses me but I slice him down the middle. He explodes and I smile as his body shattered. I hit the ground.

ID# 40531 results:

Battle: 10

Loot: 5

Edited by Rag

I laugh. I knew I was the best. I was always the best. I seathed my blade and I kneel down. Pull out a piece of bread and eat it whole. I kick up and begin playing my flute to a victory song. My song is beautiful it's amazing. I get up and dance as I play. The air flutes through the metal tube and I feel wonderfully.

Deciding to just enjoy this sunny day I lay down. The grass tickles my bare feet as I remove my shoes and shirt. The sun bathes down on to me and I feel all of its warmth like a warm embrace of a mother hugging a child. As the wind flies by me I can sense something is in the air. Something unnatural. And then it comes back to me. This isn't the real world. We are wasting away in virtual world. I pull out a music crystal and click it. It had the song "Hotel Californa" recorded onto it.

I nodded my head to the beat. This song was one of my favourite songs ever. It told a story of someone fall into something they thought was amazing till they learned its truth but could never escape. Also it was surrounded with conspiracy theories. "Welcome to the hotel California." I yell with the song. I stand up and start dancing. "Please bring me my wine!"