(PP-F2) A Long Way <<Grandmastering FA>> (Sinnon) Complete!

Ebony smiled, sitting on a bench right next to the teleport. She loved the feel of the second floor, especially the medieval architecture of the main settlement, Urbos. The flowers and meadows were also quite beautiful, although nothing compared to her thinking spot on the fourth floor. She was waiting for Sinnon to show up though. She didn't have any particular reason, she just wanted to be with him. As she sat, she thought back to when she had decided to become a healer.

Edited by Ebony

Sinnon had been walking  around through the town of Urbos, searching for Ebony. They had planned on spending the day together today and could only do so if he had showed up. He had been searching around throughout the medieval structures located within the city several times, yet to no avail. No matter what corner he had taken, what turn was made, he just couldnt find her. This had brought him great discomfort, but he wasnt going to give up.

It hadn't been that long ago, maybe a month or two. Some might call it a long time, but relatively, it was quite short. She had spent a long time trying to find her real life friends, and had eventually given up. Sitting by herself in a cafe, she had started to strategize, just like she had before with all of her computer and chess games. Healer was definitely the strongest build, as well as the safest. Of course, she hadn't chosen it for safety, that was just one of the many benefits. She paused in her thinking, holding her head up high and looking around for Sinnon. Had she missed him?

After walking around for several more minutes, Sinnon had soon spotted Ebony. She had been sitting on a bench and luckily couldnt see him from her current location. Suddenly, she had held her head up high and began searching for him. The moment that she did so, Sinnon had practically threw himself behind a wall, trying to not be seen. He had successfully managed to escape her vision just in time and had then decided to continue onwards. He had snuck up behind her and bent over to kiss her cheek. "Why hello there my love."

Ebony felt a kiss on her cheek, and she turned around with a smile to greet her favorite person in the world. "Hello Sinnon." She said smiling. She was smiling both from a mix of happiness at seeing her boy friend, and her memories of the first few times she had ranked her healing skill up. She stared off into space, past Sinnon a bit. Her and Manta had just met, and were out fighting all manner of quest bosses... She hadn't healed her friend once, but had managed to rank up her skill quite a bit.

Sinnon had noticed that Ebony had been staring off into space. Had he already been boring her, just from simply showing up? He didnt know the answer so he had simply looked down at the ground as he had waited for her to say something to him. He had a black rose in his hand but didnt want to try and give it to her considering the fact that she had been thinking about things at the moment. "Love you.."

Ebony glanced over at Sinnon, hearing him say he loved her She smiled, realizing that she had been ignoring him. "Sorry Sinnon, I was just thinking about some old adventures. Im about to grandmaster first aid, so I was thinking back on all of the cool things Ive done so far." She said with a smile. Still, she couldn't help continuing to reminisce, although she was paying more attention to Sinnon this time. The first time she had healed someone.. Hadn't that been Seul? While they were fighting the sand shark? Maybe she could tell Sinnon about this stuff.

Sinnon had grabbed ahold of Ebony's hands and placed them within his own. He tries to keep her happy by placing a smile upon his face, albeit a half fake one, and tilting his head to the side. "Perhaps you could reminisce over these stories with me? I would love to get to know of all of your great adventures! Knowing you my love, they must be pretty spectacular…"

Ebony smiled back at Sinnon, scooting over on the stone bench to give him room to sit down. "Well... The first time I ever healed someone was back a few months ago, when I started to become a really active player. I was hanging out on the fifth floor looking for anyone that needed help with the quest there, Blood in the Sand. There was a guy, and long story short, although we didn't get along very well, he definitely needed me there." She grinned at the thought. That was when she started to feel like her skills were really needed.

Sinnon had laughed a bit as he had kept his hold on Ebony's hands. "I don't doubt it Miss Ebony. Having a healer along is always very useful. Especially in this game of all places. Can I ask you something? Who exactly was this man that you had to help out? With all the traveling I have been doing as of late, I might know who he is." After saying this, he had repositioned his body so that he could get prepared to learn who it was that had needed help from his beloved. 

Ebony thought for a moment, her eyebrows furrowing a bit with concentration. "I believe his name was Seul. He was one of those balanced builds I believe." She commented, turning to face Sinnon more. It had been a long time since then, and she'd never met the man again, so his name was a bit hazy. In that battle she had already had rank three healing. It was strange having had it for so long before then but never using it.

Sinnon had raised a single eyebrow as he had heard Seul's name. "Oh? I have met this man and he seems to be doing well. You really have saved his life. If it hadn't been for you my queen, than dear old Seul would have died long ago. I commend you for your healing skills my love. And even now, you are going to get the grandmaster first aid skill! You are truly amazing my love!" He then let out another laugh before pulling Ebony close into his warm embrace. "Do you have any other adventures of which you can tell me pertaining to your first aid skill?"

Ebony blushed, glancing down at the ground. "Not as amazing as you Sinnon." She said with a smile before looking up as he pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around him before answering his question. "This one pertains to you a bit I guess. A few weeks back I sent out a request to get some help with a high level quest. Two people showed up, the best tanks in the game that I know of. Tristan and Calrex. So we went to fight this banshee woman and some zombies, and youll never guess what happened to the banshee." Ebony exclaimed excitedly. "She attacked Tristan, and he just stood there with his shield up. And moments later the banshee burst into pixels. He didn't even attack." She said enthusiastically. She had done some healing, but she doubted it had really been all that helpful. That quest had gotten her to her rank four healing skill.

Sinnon had gone wide eyed as he had heard the news about Tristan. "How in all of Aincrad did he manage to do that?! He must be truly powerful if he is able to destroy a creature just by allowing it to collide with his shield! I wish I was that strong … Then I would be able to protect you with everything I have … I am sorry that I am not the best tank Ebony. I promise you that I will get stronger though. I will protect you with my life."

Ebony smiled and hugged Sinnon a little more firmly. "Dont worry Sinnon. I'll love you whether your rich or poor, strong or weak. No matter what I'll always love you and be there for you." It would be pretty amazing to have Sinnon have awesome tanking skills, but she truly didn't factor that into what she liked about him. She let go of him, leaning back a bit. "This last one is about a very compassionate, gentlemanly, and caring man. He is truly amazing, even more so than that Tristan guy." She said with a grin, talking about Sinnon himself. She didn't know if he'd realize it though.

Hearing these words come from Ebony's mouth had caused him to settle back into his spot on the bench. "W-who could that be..?" Sinnon had no idea that she had been talking about him. This was because he never receives compliments such as that in his life. Not real ones anyways. "They sound like a pretty amazing guy .. I hope that I can meet him some day. It would be quite the pleasure to meet such a noble and honorable person."

Ebony smirked. "I know, right? Well, this is the story of when I went to try to get a familiar. It got me the last two points I needed to grandmaster first aid. Anyways, the most amazing and handsome man I'd ever met, and I had decided to meet up and go find a little snow wolf that I could have as a familiar. It would have been a harrowing adventure, if it hadn't been for his kisses of comfort and words of encouragement." She said, smiling kindly and sincerely at Sinnon, meaning every word.

Sinnon had blushed a little as he had realized that she had been talking about him. He didnt want her to see him blushing, so he had tried to mask it by covering his face with the rose that he had meant to give her when he had arrived and by closing his eyes. "I may be special Miss Ebony, but I will never be as special as you. You are the sole reason that I even bother to continue on in this game.."

Ebony gave him a little smile. "I dont believe that." She scooted over on the bench so that she was right next to him before leaning her head on his shoulder and holding onto her hand. "Your an amazing person. Even if something happens to me, please keep going and beat this game. The world doesnt have enough people like you." She said frowning and giving his hand a little squeeze.

Sinnon had looked down at her and frowned as well. "I apologize for upsetting you .. I never meant to-" He had then realized that he would have upset her more if he had continued on with this topic. "I will Miss Ebony. I will survive and beat this game for you… You haven't just healed my body Miss Ebony. You have healed my heart and I love you more than ever before because of that. Thank you so much.."