(PP-F7) ToD Clearing 7

The fields was rather quiet as it always is under the night's sky. Still feeling a little banged up from what had happened on the 6th floor, I had to keep moving constantly. Never resting at the same spot more than an hour

max. Otherwise i'll be found by the PKK Hunters that have been pursuing me for quite some time. I figured I might as well search for the dungeon beings that it always seems a lot safer there than anywhere else.

As I'm walking along the rocky terrain as it is very uncomfortable to my feet, I encountered what appears to be

Hobgoblins. And tthere's at least 6 of them. They all seem to be huddling close to a tower like building that goes all the way up.

"I guess this is the dungeon..." I said as I inspected the exterior while casually approaching the Hobgoblins.

When I got close enough for them to notice me, that's when I made eye contact with the group of six. They seemed rather disturbed by the sight of me and looked confused as if they expected more to come. But when they realized that its just me, they drew out their swords and charged at me.

Battle Commenced

Two was upon me in mere seconds, but I quickly drew out my sword and clashed blades with the two. Not really budging an inch, I pushed them back which caused them to stagger. I quickly thrust my katana into the one on the left while grabbing the collar of its tunic and moved it into the incoming 4 . They were about to cut me, but they sliced into the Hob instead. Talk about perfect shield.

As the Hob started to shatter, I sliced through the chest (yes my sword was in him and I simply went left) and nicked the Hob#2 on the brow. Rolling out of the way just in time before the four had cleaved through their buddy and down to where I was standing moments before.

"Its not everyday you get to see the Terror of Death in action. Why don't you hurry up doll and wrap this up?" A chilling yet smooth tone spoke from behind me.

Damn! How did they catch up to me so fast?! I asked myself as I kept my eyes on my prey.

The Hobs charge at me, and as they did I could hear multiple footsteps coming from behind.

"Talk about getting sandwiched." I said to myself as I turned my head to see 4 orange cursor players charging at me with spears, swords, and daggers even. A wide and menacing grin spread across my face as I recalled my nickname was in use.

"Now I have a mark that must be eliminated, for I'll grant you your dying wish!" Then I charged up to the PKers along with the 5 Hobs.

One of them laughed in a rather irritating tone.

"Death wish?! Don't kid yourself boy! You're just-!" I sliced his head clean off while using my free hand to grab the shaft of the spear and parried the two Hobs which they easily broke the spear. Now having the PKers attention focusing on me and the Hobs, I can tell that this is going to be a bloodbath. Either way I parried one guy while the other tried to stab me with his dagger, but I raised my hand and caught his hand as the blade went through the palm of my hand. The third was busy keeping the Hobs at bay which works for my benefit.

Asen:36/37

I may not have the Martial Arts skill, but I can still do something as I pulled the guy with the dagger in and I headbutt his face. Of course it hurts my head as well as the guy who staggered backwards. The one with the sword had swung at me legs, liking what he was doing I jumped over the blade while flipping my katana point down and thrust it straight into his skull. Didn't take long before he shattered and revealed my katana unscathed still.

Turning my attention to the fool who brought a dagger with no high stats and is no crawling on the ground.

"You'll pay for that!" The Player behind me said as I thrust my katana that just brushed past my clothes and pierced into something that felt meaty and solid. I knew I struck the Player, and he let out a dying scream as the Hobs dealt the killing blow. Glancing back, I noticed that the Hobs were in red and yellow zones.

Not really caring what happens to the guy that just died, I flipped my katana in a proper way and performed a cleave at the Hobs. I cleaved through 3 of them for they were in red, but the fourth and fifth slipped past me and went after the guy that was prone. He was speedily crawling away from them, and I turned right back around to thrust my sword through the Hob's back.

The other Hob swung his cleaver down at me and managed to cut into my ribs. It hurt a lot, but I knew that it would feel a lot worse in reality. Either way, I used this to my advantage my slicing into the Hob. Now all of the Hobs dead, and most of the Players dead. I turned my attention back to the fool with the intent to kill.

He yelped when I looked at him, but that's the kind of results I want. I want them to be afraid, especially if they value their lives. Approaching him in a slow pace, savoring every moment of his terror stricken cries and face. Then I picked up the pace a little and he was literally digging his fingers helplessly on the hard wall.

"There now, is that anyway to treat your last breath?" I asked him and he stopped in his tracks. Looking back as he saw me towering over him. He was crying now.

"No... please don't.... I don't want to die...." He whimpered. I raised my katana into the air, and brought it down on his head

As Rage watched as Asen slayed all of his predators that were after him, Rage just kept watching with a smirk on his face, Asen and Rage had something in similar.. having hunters on their backs which backfired as they killed them. Rage yelled 'Sup! Asen, having fun? Rage said as he walked up to the deadly Asen who was smiling as to how many he had killed

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Looking up and at first all I saw was the orange cursor and it made me get in a fighting stance, but after I looked at the face I recognized as an old friend. Calming my nerves as I sheath my katana, I smiled and waved at him.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes! I was having one heck of a party over here!" I joked as the battle results came up to my HUD. After reading it I close the menu for I'll just sort out the stuff later.

Rage ran up to Asen and shook his hands then continued on with the conversation, I can see that you're having a heck of a party, who knows how many lives you've slain hahaha, but yeah, I guess i'm an eye sore for someone like you who was having fun. But hey, nothing goes as you want it to right? anyway, what're you doing in the dungeon in floor 7? going to clear the boss? Rage said asking curiously, if Asen really was going to defeat the boss in this floor then we should gather up Kirito and Keith..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"Yeah might as well, by the way I meant as in it was a relief to see an old friend just so you know. I'm actually hoping these Crimson Hunters would quit chasing me after suffering so many casualties, but seems like that's not going to happen." I complained with a sigh. Then looking at Rage's finger I noticed a ring was there. Cracking a warm smile.

"I see things are looking up for you." I complemented him.

• 1 month later...

(Okay beings it has been over a month now I'm just going to post to get this thing on the road already.)

Rage didn't really answered me nor did he looked like he had the intentions to do so. So I shrugged my shoulders while resting my hand on my katana and started to walk into the Dungeon. It was a forest of course, and the vegetation can be shown as roots was literally climbing through the walls at a snail's pace and you could see multiple signs of plant life here and there. Most of them are lilies while other creatures such as wild monkeys hopping about and possibly even a small band of goblins? I couldn't really tell for it was a little dark in here despite the beautiful scenery here.

Just as I was finally getting the chance to possibly relax without anyone coming after me, a group of adventurers had shown up around the corner. There was three guys and two females. Two of the guys looked like swordsmen judging by their weapon of choice while the third had a battleaxe that was disappointedly small compared what I had visioned it to be. One of the girls had a quarterstaff while the other had a mace and shield. All of them wore a uniform that's exactly the same as the other. 'Another guild perhaps?' He wondered as he came to a stop. They suddenly gasped and had the look of fear and bravery in their eyes.

One of the guys drew out their long sword that was meant for one hand but the guy was holding it with two hands while trembling in his pants. "W-w-w-what do you want with us?! Money?! H-h-h-here take it and l-leave us a-a-alone!" He exclaimed in almost a bit of a panic as he opened his menu and sent me a trade. '4,000 Kol? Man these guys are desperate.' I complained inside my head as I reached up and was about to hit the OK button. But I stopped myself and shook my head while I pushed the cancel button. They all looked at me in a surprised look and even thought it was a threat. "I don't want your money nor your life. I'm just passing through." I stated in all honesty as I could tell that my soft heart had taken over now. Then I approached them and they backed off while hugging desperately to the earth wall. Honestly I didn't even paid any attention to them whatsoever when I passed them. So I kept on walking.

'Man that was such a pain... can't they be more obviously?' I thought while I chuckled to myself. It didn't take long before I ran into a small band of Goblins that had so happen to be in my way. Cracking a smile on my face as I drew out my katana. "This had better keep me amused!" With that, the battle had commenced.