(PP-F7) New Look (Sinnon) COMPLETE

Ebony waited near the seventh floor teleport, sitting on a rock and waiting for Sinnon. Her hands were crossed in her lap, and a blush was already gracing her face. She couldn't believe that she had accepted that bet with Manta, let alone lost. She had been bragging about how she had gotten twenty materials in a few hours, and Ebony had bet that Manta couldn't do better. The loser had to wear a Christmas outfit that the winner got to pick out. Lo and behold the very next day Manta came in with exactly forty materials. 

So now Ebony was wearing an extremely revealing, form fitting christmas outfit, with her hair in ribbons and a hair ribbon with little antlers. Ebony had had no idea that Manta was into animal girls, but apparently so. It had been a few days since then, which had been spent hiding out, but she hadn't seen Sinnon in a while, and she missed him. Even if she looked stupid she wanted to be with him. 

Edited by Ebony

A bright blue light had pulsated throughout the teleportation portal, causing an almost rippling effect to appear within the portal. Out of the light had stepped a man with hair as pure and white as snow, and armor that had been as black as night with tints of gold. This man had been none other than yours truly, Sinnon. He had a dashing smile on his face as he had been prepared to make his way on over towards Ebony the moment in which he had arrived. Once he had spotted her, his face had turned bright red. This had been due to the fact of how revealing her christmas dress had been and how beautiful she had looked in it. Her beauty had such an impact on him that it had caused him to stop in his very tracks and blink a couple of times just to make sure this was really happening. 

Ebony glanced up to see the portal start working. She smiled with anticipation, hoping that it was Sinnon and not someone else. She probably looked pretty dumb. She smiled as Sinnon stepped out of the portal, looking dashing as always. She gave him a little wave, before the smile on her face fell. He looked to be in a state of shock from how silly she looked. She frowned. "Do I really look that bad?" She asked quietly, looking down at her shoes.

Hearing her words, Sinnon had began to walk even closer to her. Once he had gotten directly in front of her, he had placed his hand under her chin. Now with a smile on his face, he had lifted her head upwards so that she could see his face. "You look truly magnificent Miss Ebony. I apologize for seeming so dumbfounded back there. I had simply been shocked to see you in such a-" He then coughed a bit as he blush had come back to his face. "Revealing dress."

Ebony smiled, glad that Sinnon apparently liked her dress. She looked up at him momentarily before moving in and molding herself to him with a hug, followed by a long passionate kiss. She loved being able to evoke this sort of reaction from her boyfriend. She reached up, tangling her hands in his hair and pulling him even closer, pressing up against him. When she was finished she pulled back, panting a bit and blushing a bit more than that. "So what have you been up to?" She said attempting to act casually.

As he had been intertwined with Ebony and their kiss had been long and passionate, the blush on his face had increased rather intrepidly, causing his face to look almost as red as a strawberry. "I-I have been just fine Miss Ebony. Surely tiring and lonely without you by my side, yet alright in a sense. I sure have missed you thought Miss Ebony. I feel as though I want to spend every second with you just to make sure that nothing bad can happen to you. I apologize for worrying so much about you all the time .. I hope that I am not appearing as annoying or anything."

Ebony smiled back at Sinnon, noticing his strawberry red face. "I've missed you a lot too Sinnon. I feel the same way, I dont want anything to happen to you either." She reached out and grasped his hand. "I love you, and could never find you annoying. So, any plans for today?" She asked with a blush. She still wasnt used to saying 'love' to anyone, let alone another guy, even if they were dating.

Sinnon had smiled as he had taken a step back and extended his arm outwards so that he could help Ebony stand to her feet. "Well my love, I truly have no idea. Maybe I could spend time with both you and Snow today. It would be truly great to spend this marvelous evening with you both. Does that sound okay to you?" As he had said this, he had kept his smile on his face, while allowing the blush that lie on his cheek to dim down a bit. 

Ebony let out a little whistle, and her familiar ran out from behind the rock where he had been napping. He saw Sinnon and let out a a friendly yip. Ebony kneeled down, petting the little wolf cubs head as he growled in appreciation. "That sounds great. Im sure Snow wouldn't mind either." She replied, now scratching her familiar behind the ears. She was very glad that Sinnon had stopped her from killing the little sweety.

Sinnon had let out a slight laugh as he had heard Snow's little yip. It had truly been one of the most adorable things he had heard in all of Aincrad. "I am glad to hear you say so Miss Ebony! So where would you like to go my little snow elf? We have the entire floor practically to ourselves." After saying this, he had knelt down onto one knee and began to pet Snow as well. He couldnt help but smile as he had seen the smile on Ebony's face and heard the yelps coming from Snow.

Ebony glanced over at Sinnon and smiled. It looked like Snow really liked him as well, based on the cute little yipping noises he was making. Her cheeks flushed pink as he called her his little snow elf. That was probably the way she looked, with the christmas dress, but that wasnt what made her blush. It was his say 'my'. For some reason she found that she really enjoyed him claiming her like that, even if he hadn't even been thinking about that. "I dont know this floor very well, what about you?" She asked avoiding eye contact and continuing to blush.

Sinnon had shook his head to show her that he didnt know very much. "I don't know very much about this floor except for one thing that I think you will truly like. When it gets dark on this floor, the ceilings of the mountains begin to glow a bright green color. It is supposedly one of the most beautiful things to occur on this floor. Well, y'know, besides you being here of course." He then winked at her before standing up and extending his hand so that he could help Ebony stand up to her feet.

Ebony reached up and grasped his hand, pulling herself up and smiling all the while. "That sounds amazing. Maybe we should go exploring, and find a nice spot to watch it happen." She suggested, still holding his hand. Meanwhile Snow was growling and sizing up his own tail before he started to chase it around, running in circles. He was extremely cute. Ebony looked over at Sinnon. Not as cute as her boyfriend though.

Sinnon had kept his smile upon his face as he had watched Snow run around in circles. It was a truly adorable sight that he very rarely was able to see. None of his hounds in real life would ever do such things. As he had continued to hold onto Ebony's hand, he had begun to make his way up one of the nearby mountains, Snow following behind them now. "I haven't been up on one of these mountains before but I am sure that everything will be alright up here. It surely seems peaceful enough."

Ebony gave Sinnon's hand a squeeze as they walked and he mentioned never having been on one of the mountains before. "Neither have I, but I'll protect you from anything that might hurt you with my life, so you don't need to worry about a thing." She said absolutely seriously, pretty much telling him exactly what he had told her a few days ago. She doubted she would need to keep that promise though, but wouldnt hesitate if it came to it. She pulled him a little bit cler and wraped her arms around his arm as they walked.

Sinnon had continued on his walk as he had glanced down and saw Ebony holding onto his arm with the both of hers. It was truly an adorable sight that had made him smile. "So how have things been with Snow lately? I am sure that you have come to love him very much since you had acquired him. Am I right?" As he had said this, he had kept his eyes on Ebony and that charming smile of his plastered upon his face.

Ebony looked over at Snow and smiled. "He's amazing. He makes the shop a lot more cheery, and he's really cute sometimes." She said happily. She looked back over at Sinnon, blushing a little. "I dont love him as much as I do you though, and I love him a lot." She glanced down at her feet as they walked, a little bit embarrassed. It was the truth, but she wasnt used to professing love to anyone, not even family.

Sinnon had smirked as the two had kept walking forward, almost up to the top of the mountain. "You are truly adorable Miss Ebony. A thing of true beauty." He then let out a light laugh and kept his smile upon his face. "I love you Miss Ebony and I am so glad that I have you in my life. You are the greatest thing to ever happen to me and I promise you that I will make you just as happy as you have made me."

They reached the top of the mountain a few moments later, if it could really be called a top. It was flat, like a plateau, leaving a good bit of room for standing or sitting. She stopped walked and turned to face Sinnon, a serious expression on her face. "Sinnon. You make me incredibly happy. I love being with you, and when your not there I miss you a ton. You dont need to work to keep me happy, you make me happy just by being here with me."

Hearing Ebony's words, a smile larger than the one from before had dawned upon his face. Meanwhile, his face had been turning bright red from the massive blush that had just overcome him from hearing her comments. He had been so happy in this single instant that he had pulled Ebony in close towards him so that their bodies had been touching, and he had simply wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into his warm embrace and a long, passionate kiss.