[PP-F2] Inner Strength <<Breaking the Unbreakable>> (Takneil, Shizuka)

ID: 41444
Battle Dice: 2

(And hence, my path to insta posting begins)

Shizuka frowned as she saw that the boy had once again managed to strike and deal damage to the rock despite her numerous attempts as well as Vayrin. Seems like he is a damage dealer of sorts. Shizuka thought, as he returned back to the position, Shizuka decided that she might as well start a conversation between the three as it might be a long day without it. With a smile, Shizuka looked around at the two players before beginning to speak. "So. Uh, Takneil. What build are you going for? From what I can tell, you seem like a DPS but could be a tank. I know Vayrin is a DPS. I personally am a healer so I'm not adapt to hitting stuff even if it is just a still rock." Shizuka finished before looking at the rock and charging only to miss once more, adding to her frustration.

HP List
Shizuka: 124/124
   Energy: 26/31 (-2) (+1)
Vayrin: 56/56
   Energy: 10/14
Takneil: 56/56
   Energy: 12/14 

Enemies:
Boulder: 
48/50

Edited by Shizuka
  • 4 weeks later...

Same routine as before. She gave her shoulder a quick turn before she attempted to hit the boulder again. With the same amount of force, she punched the solid stone. Same results. Nothing happened. At this point Vayrin started to curse a little under her breath as she backed up and kept her head low, letting someone else take a swing...

ID# 44174

BD: 1 [No Effect]

Boulder: 48/50

• 1 month later...

ID: 48399
BD: 8

Shizuka sighed. The day was already approaching noon and they were yet to make any real progress on the breaking of the rock. Shizuka smiled as she charged forward and with one smooth movement, he was able to land a strike on the sturdy rock. It was a good turn of events... Most of their hits have failed completely but finally, Shizuka was able to strike the rock for once. With a smile full of pride, Shizuka backed off, allowing the other two to strike.  Geez. Takneil hasn't been trying to hit. Shizuka thought.

HP List
   Energy: 26/31 (-1) (+1)
   Energy: 9/14

Enemies:
Boulder: 
47/50

(I think this was before Shizuka was depressed)

Edited by Shizuka

BD: 2 [No Effect]

Vayrin curled her fist up again, and lashed out at the sturdy boulder. Of course, nothing happened. The violet haired girl growled in utter frustration, seeing as she couldn't seem to change anything. This quest was getting longer then she expected, and the whiskers painted on her face had already begun to irritate her, even though she couldn't see them.

ID: 48642
BD: 9

Shizuka sighed as she looked at the younger boy. Indeed, the man had seemed to be frozen in place, not willing to move about in an attempt to hit the rock. However, Shizuka was not someone who liked to give up somewhere in the middle of a quest. Indeed, she wanted to finish the quest even if she had already completed this quest. Once something starts, she might as well finish it. There was no point in quiting. If Takneil was not willing to attack. Shizuka will attack in his place and try her hardest to deal damage to the rock as Takneil obviously wasn't trying in any way. Geez... How annoying. Shizuka thought and struck the rock, providing a critical and doubling the damage.

ID: 48399

Shizuka sighed. The day was already approaching noon and they were yet to make any real progress on the breaking of the rock. Shizuka smiled as she charged forward and with one smooth movement, he was able to land a strike on the sturdy rock. It was a good turn of events... Most of their hits have failed completely but finally, Shizuka was able to strike the rock for once. With a smile full of pride, Shizuka backed off, allowing the other two to strike.  Geez. Takneil hasn't been trying to hit. Shizuka thought.

HP List
   Energy: 26/31 (-1) (+1)
   Energy: 8/14

Enemies:
Boulder: 
45/50 (-2)

Edited by Shizuka

ID#: 48822

BD: 9 [-2]

Seeing Shizuka get a good hit in only motivated her even more. She stretched her arm out, and then punched the boulder more furiously. Finally, it was effected. She gave a slight smile, but was still quite annoyed with her lack of progress before. She shook her hand out, and prepared to punch it again with just as much force after her companion took a swing.

Boulder: 43/50

Edited by Vayrin

ID: 48836
BD: 3

Shizuka sighed and leaped forward to try and land yet another strike. However, she was unable to land the strike this time. She hated how luck based this game was and disliked it truly. Shizuka was perhaps one of the most unlucky person in the entirety of Sword Art Online and she disliked that. Shizuka smiled and backed off. It wasn't as if she was in a rush, indeed, she could wait here and punch this rock for as long as she needed to.

Boulder: 43/50

HP List
   Energy: 25/31 (-2) (+1)

Enemies:
Boulder: 
43/50 

Edited by Shizuka

ID#: 48949

BD: 7 [-1]

Vayrin sighed after she stretched her punching arm again. With a quick smirk, she launched it at the heavy rock. Thankfully, her blow was successful once again. The boulder, of course didn't look like it was any closer to breaking then before, but the HP: Gauge above it lowered slightly after the violet haired girl struck her fist against it's hard stone.

Boulder: 41/50

Edited by Vayrin

"Huh?..." blinking stupidly the boy rubbed his eyes as he tried to remember what was going on, had he lagged out?. hearing the sounds of thumping a sudden realization came over him, the two girls had been continuing the quest while he was doing whatever. Seriously, what had happened?, why did he blank out?. Biting his lip in frustration Takneil threw his arm forward hoping he could make up for lost time. Seeing that his strike had caused no damage he sighed and stepped out of the way. "Sorry, I guess I blanked out there. I swear it won't happen again

ID# 48951 results: Battle: 5(FAILURE) Craft: 9 Loot: 19 MOB: 10

Boulder: 41/50 (no damage)

Edited by Takneil

[Takneil, please revise your post, Vayrin changed the boulder's health]

ID: 49289
BD: 4

Shizuka watched as Vayrin managed to land a weak strike upon the boulder. Indeed, it was already late in the day and they had barely managed to get any damage upon the boulder. Of course, Shizuka had tagged along due to the sole reason of friendship and right now, she was not making any progress either despite her high level. Shizuka sighed in desperation as she charged forward and tried to strike the boulder only to miss completely once again just like she had done numerous times in the past. Indeed, she had become rather frustrated of the constant misses and at this point, she had mastered the art of healing. Perhaps it was time for Shizuka to work on her DPS skills? It would definitely be useful... There was no doubt. Shizuka smiled and returned to her original position to await for her turn once more so she can strike the rock.

HP List
   Energy: 24/31 (-2) (+1)
   Energy: 11/14 

Enemies:
Boulder: 
42/50 

Edited by Shizuka

ID#: 49388

BD: 8 [Hit!]

Vayrin stepped forward as Shizuka and Takneil finished their turns. She outstretched her arm, formed a fist, and struck the boulder with as much force as she could muster. And it was effected. Vayrin smirked as she saw the HP Gauge of the rock lower ever slightly, and backed up, shaking out her hand to prepare it for the next attack.

Boulder: 40/50

ID# 49391 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 3 Loot: 1 MOB: 8

Rotating for his turn Takneil swiftly threw his fist at the Boulder, he hoped he would be able to make up for his absence. Shaking his hand from the force of the impact he sighed as it took no damage from his punch, guess it was going to be a while before that happened. Moving away from the rock he patiently awaited his turn

Boulder:40/50

Edited by Takneil

[OOC: Alright. Takneil, when you told me to edit in the energy, I thought that you would at least edit your own post so I know what to edit. Instead, you had me do all the work even though you were the person that told me to do work. What a waste of my time you lazy bum. Well, I fixed everything now because a certain someone (Takneil) wouldn't bother looking through the posts to edit energy and instead had me do it because he's lazy. RIP My free time, Takneil, I iz muy disappointed in you.]

ID: 49749
BD: 10

Somehow, in whatever way. Shizuka felt some anger coming towards her for no apparent reason. She had no idea where this sudden anger had come from and she had no idea what the anger was directed towards. However, she felt that she could manage to strike the rock effectively and deal lots and lots of damage this time. With a loud scream, she charged forward and landed a solid, direct hit right into the center of the rock, dealing three damage and speeding up the process a lot.

HP List
   Energy: 24/31 (-1) (+1)

Vayrin56/56
   Energy: 10/14 

Enemies:
Boulder:
38/50 (-3) 

Edited by Shizuka

ID#: 49818

BD: 9 [Critical Hit] [-2]

Vayrin once again stretched out her arm, and got her stance ready, before launching it forwards and striking the boulder with as much force as she could muster. Luckily, the boulder responded in the way she had hoped. Seeing Shizuka manage to land a solid hit, Vayrin was only more motivated to do the same. The boulder took more then average damage from her punch, and only hoped her luck would remain.

Boulder: 36/50

ID# 49937 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 9 Loot: 4 MOB: 4

Smirking in confidence as he watched the girls both gain way on the boulder he couldn't help but feel as if he would step up to the plate, clenching his fist tightly Takneil gave a swift jab. using all of the might he could muster for that one strike, aiming to at least deal minimal damage. Taking a step back he only found a sinking feeling left in the pit of his stomach. "of course..." he mumbled as he moved out of the way.

Takneil: Energy: 9/14. (-1+1)

Edited by Takneil

ID: 49983
BD: 7

Shizuka once again rushed up in fierce determination. Indeed, she was determined to strike the rock once again and bring justice onto the amount of time that was being wasted from the group trying to hit the rock. It was honestly such a trash quest idea for people to come together to punch a rock... Heck, this rock was probably harder to kill than most mobs that people fight. Perhaps this was the point of the quest or perhaps it was supposed to be more easier. Either way, Shizuka had managed to punch the rock without feeling her fist having pain. How the hell does this even work?! Shizuka thought, retreating, having dealt damage.

HP List

Vayrin56/56
   Energy: 8/14 (-1) (+1)
   Energy: 9/14 (-2) (+1)

Enemies:
Boulder: 
35/50 (-1)

Edited by Shizuka

ID#: 49984

BD: 7 [-1]

Vayrin watched the other two strike the rock, satisfied that the rock seemed to be reacting the way she hoped. Vayrin ran towards the boulder, her fist jabbing into it with almost as much force as before. Luckily, it was affected. She gave a quick sigh. "Well. This is getting tedious..." The girl simply mumbled to herself slightly loud enough for the others to hear.

Shizuka

ENG: 24/31

Vayrin

ENG: 8/14

Takneil

ENG: 9/14

Boulder: 34/50

ID# 50030 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 8 Loot: 17 MOB: 5

'How am i even going to do this quest on my own if I can't even damage it like these girls are?' he thought to himself as he watched his allies take on the rock, trying to find some sort of secret to their movements. Sadly nothing was coming to him. Rotating in for his turn Takneil slammed his fist against the rock, like always it seemed it had proved to be impenetrable to his fist. Shaking his head in shame he stepped out of the way.

Takneil: Energy: 8/14. (-1+1)

Edited by Takneil

ID: 50175

Shizuka watched the rock carefully in an attempt to find some sort of weak point in which she could strike to maybe defeat the rock quicker. Indeed, the rock punching process was already becoming quite a drag and she did not approve of it at all. Shizuka sighed and charged forward with her fist held high in the air and when she brought it down, she watched in delight as she saw a crack appear within the rock and hence, she was certain that she had dealt damage this time as well to the hard-to-break rock. Good stuff. Shizuka thought and with that, she returned to where she was to wait for her turn once more.

HP List

Vayrin56/56
   Energy: 8/14 (-1) (+1)
   Energy: 8/14 (-2) (+1)

Enemies:
Boulder: 
33/50 (-1)

Edited by Shizuka