[PP-F3] "Do Our Work for Us" <<Worn Out Welcome>> (Vayrin)

"You can say that again" Before we started walking back to town. I laughed at her jab and returned with one of my own. "You think? Well I guess you did a pretty good job of not messing up so thumbs up" I said with a goofy grin and stuck out tongue. As we continued walking a heard a faint rustling behind me and saw four more elves emerge from the brush. I looked over to Vayrin and saw her pulling out her blade so I went for my own. "Oh you've got to be kidding me."

(I woulda started but I don't know how much health you wanted them to have

Vayrin held out her blade, standing back to back with Koumori as the elves surrounded them. She leaned back and whispered "I got these two, you take care of the other two..." She sprinted forward the second her mouth stopped moving She attempted the stab one of the elves, but he narrowly missed her steel, She spun around to block the others attack. She held up her blade and it allinged itself with the elve's. Using his open stomach to her advantage, she kicked him back a couple feet. She awaited their next move while Koumori fought off the others.

ID# 40882

BD: 3+1(Accuracy)=4 [Miss!]

MD: 3-1(Evasion)=2 [Miss!]

Vayrin's HP: 32/32

Elf 1's HP: 14/14

Elf 2's HP: 14/14

Elf 3's HP: 14/14

Elf 4's HP: 14/14

Vayrin's Energy: 6/8