[PP-F1] A New Comer (Lowenthal)

Had my first real adventure with some people, nice change from my boring day to day life. What should I do today? Val though and paced his inn room. He thought about messaging those who he chatted with a few days ago but thought he would look too needy to them. "Well, I am so jam packed with plans, might as well cast them aside and go for a walk." Val shook his head and pulled his coat tighter, heading out of his inn for the woods, the darker and more scenic area he has been to. Hey, maybe I will meet someone again like I did last time, but no one is tat lucky. Hope I can at least talk to these people. As his mental beat-up continued, Val barely noticed anything in the woods, especially the hole he fell into. His foot slipped and a loud gasp heard as the blonde hair flew from view and down into a hole, as tall as Val was. "Great... just great."

Lowenthal peeked down the hole. "Ha! Can't believed that worked!" He said, giving out a small laugh. "Although, I was expecting nepents really. Not people." Lowenthal said, rubbing his chin. Lowenthal knelt down and held a hand out. "C'mon, let's get you out of there." He said, reaching down. The boy looked to be about the age of seventeen. About the same age when Lowenthal himself started to get into MMO's. After helping him out of his earthen confines, Lowenthal introduced himself. "I'm lowenthal. Master of Shadows, and Fool of the Velvet Room." He said, with pride. "And you'd be?"

Val looked up to a voice and reached for his whip, uncurling it quickly and ready to strike if necessary. OoOohhOhhh You are soo scary Mr. Level 1. He cold kill you with one hit. A hand was presented to him and he didn't know whether he should grab it or not. It's not like I'm getting out of this hole anytime soon... He thought bitterly, gingerly grasping the mans hand. He felt his body move quick as he was yanked out of the hole and put on Above Sea-level ground. Val looked at the man and blushed, realizing how dumb he was. "T-thanks. I didn't notice the hole....." His speech slowly got quieter and Val looked down at his shoes, his shyness a curse that he wished to be rid of. The man said his name, Lowenthal, and Val looked up slightly. "I'm Valen, but people usually call me Val." He said.

Lowenthal chuckled at the man's sudden shyness. "Hey, where did all that bravado go?" Lowenthal asked. Val had his weapon drawn, and was ready to defend himself. But all of that ferocity went away the moment he was out of that hole. "So, any reason why you chose a whip as a weapon?" Lowenthal asked. He hadn't seen a lot of whip users, and he knew he didn't want to be using one. He preferred his dagger skill way to much. "And again, sorry about the hole. Didn't think any players would wander into it." he said, chuckling.

"My bravado left with our level difference." Val blushed lightly again. He curled up his whip quickly and strapped it onto his side. Wait.. Lowenthal?! Velvet Room's Leader?! My luck with meeting famous people is off the charts for the past few days. Hey, maybe I could meet Ssendom sometime.... probably not. I heard he dated someone named Clarence. But, I don't Clarence is around anymore...... Do NOT bring that up. Val Looked at his weapon when it got brought up and he shrugged. "I honestly don't know. It just seemed interesting to me and I did watch Indiana Jones as a kid. Even though it is old it is a good movie." He smiled and blushed when the hole was brought up." That would be more my fault. When I'm lost in thought I see nothing." 

• 4 weeks later...

Lowenthal let out a small cough, and shrugged. "I've never seen them. Is that the one where the guy survives a nuke in a fridge? I think dad talked about it once." Lowenthal said, rubbing the back of his head. "And when I see a whip, I think more Belmont than anything else." Lowenthal said, referring another video game. "So, anything yo need to do, while i'm available?" Lowenthal asked not wanting to waste any of the man's time. 

"Belmont? Don't think I've heard of that. If we ever get out of here I might check it out." Val laughed lightly and looked around the forest. He finally really noticed that the hole was clear and visible from where he was, and that he was such a clutz to some how fall into to it. I need to actually be observant in my life. Val swiped the thoughts away from him and he heard Lowenthal ask what he was planning on doing for the day. What am I even going to do today? Val thought for a moment then shurgged to the man." I honestly do not have a single idea planned out for the day today. I haven't done much recently, well almost nothing entirely."

Lowenthal sighed. "Wandering aimlessly is not a good plan. Not with all these monsters roaming about." Lowenthal said. Lowenthal leaned against a tree. "You need a plan. A goal. Something to strive for, otherwise you're gonna fall short." Lowenthal said. "Last thing I need, is another person dying in this game when I can help it." Lowenthal said. "First rule. Get some armor. And you gotta make sure it's stylish. You gotta stand out, and be cool. As well as protected." He said, showing off his jacket.

"Fashion... being gay kind of gets me an advantage." Val immediately starts to blush and he looks at the ground aimlessly. Why did I say that? Well, can't take it back now... "M-my first goal is to get a profession, If-f I could actually get around to it," His stutter coming up from his first comment."I usually walk around here aimlessly, I-i don't really have many friends to hang out with. I usually keep myself company." Val frowned lightly and twisted the tip of his foot in the dirt, making a small duvet in the ground. Wow, I must seem so pathetic to him... he must have such cooler friends. Like... Zelrius. Val blushed at that thought and looked up, seeing Lowenthal looking at him. "I don't know many armor makers."