[PP-F1] Friends Eh? {Hinata}

I was taking Nix for a walk and decided why not. So I took him to the center of town. We sat on a bench and be soon fell asleep. I had layed down also with him on my chest. I watched the clouds. As I lay there thinking about stuff I yawned and closed my eyes. I thought about my journey so far in this world of Aincrad and decided to stay there as long as I could. That is untill a person came up to me, thinking I must have been asleep. Nix pounded on my face with his paws "Im up Nix! Gawd. Hi there!"

While walking around Aincrad, Hinata started to feel sleepy, so he looked for a bench to take a quick nap on. He saw one close by and noticed there was a occupant laying on it already. He got closer so he could better see the occupant. It seem as if he and his pet were asleep. Hinata then walked right up to the them and plan on observing what looked like a homeless player much like himself. When in five feet of the two his pet woke up and soon woke up his owner. By this time Hinata was right beside the bench looking right at the man laying down. The man aggravated with his dog for waking him up saw Hinata and said "Hi there!" Hinata just stared at the man for a second before replying. "Hey! Ummm... How's it going?" Hinata gave the man a caring smile that as usual looks like a creepy pervert grin.

Edited by Hinata

"Lookin at Nix? Got him a couple days ago. He was getting too couped up in our room. Im Evac, the RED PANDA TAMER!! Nix is often shy. Im not though." I put him down on the bench and stood up. He looked like a friend. I offered my hand for a shake. And then I went into defend mode, not knowing who he was. I was not about to die neither was Nix. And then I remembered-  safe zone! I smiled at him back.

Hinata shook hands with the Red Panda tamer. He then went on to introduce himself, "Hi! I'm Hinata, but you can call me Synchro! Nice to meet you Evac." Hinata has been wondering around Aincrad for nights with no were to sleep but benches, so he assumed when the stranger said room he must live in a Inn. Looking at the guy he doesnt look as if he has money to buy a house even if the floors past ten have properties you can buy. Hinata looked at Nix and crouched beside the little pet and asked "Mind if I pet him?" While waiting he looked at Nix as if staring into its little soul filled with ones and zeros. Hinata waiting for the ok, stuck his tongue out to try and get a reaction out of Nix.

Edited by Hinata

Nix looked at synchro and tilted his head and stuck his tounge out too. Hinata must be an animal lover. I smiled, then said  "Of course you can. That is what he is for, not to mention he is a chick magnet. And I love Pandas. I used to work with them in a Zoo. I just had to have one. He wont bite you, I promise." I looked at Synchro and saw how bad he looked and said "Are you okay?"