[PP:F7] Divinity (Zelrius)

Once her work had been completed - albeit the fact that she needed materials to even be able to continue on with her Tailor business - Audacity had decided to take a break and further explore the corners of Floor 7. Her shop was here and that was a good enough reason to the pinkette to memorize its scenery. She'd already done so with the map's locations: in fact, as of now she planned to visit The Temple of Chansi, Dharma, and Vinaya. Reality hadn't given her any benefits within the topic of fighting. Of course she'd memorized moves from the television along with fighting styles from guides; but not once had Audacity taken the time to actually practice such things. Psychical actives weren't her forte, now she planned to change that by building up the special skills required. Mixed with the <<Martial Arts>> skill she heard of this would definitely become beneficial in her future among the players of Aincrad.

Pink curls bounced as the young woman paced towards the temple. It'd come into view only moments ago and now she made enough speed to be at its entrance. As a hand lifted to open the front door, pink eyes scanned and took in the new surroundings. The place wasn't bad. In fact, the temple was quite nice: better than she'd expected the building to appear. A few words with an NPC was all it took to get her a room with a practice doll and other objects to assist with her fighting practice. She thought that this would be a serene - especially since she'd been given a temporary, free outfit for temple use only - room where she could keep to herself and evaluate herself. However, those thoughts quickly changed as her eyes caught the sight of another among the small space given. The NPC explained that most rooms were filled and that she needed to share with another player. With a sigh she nodded and moved barefoot to a mat, tightening the strings holding her outfit together, and sat down with a thump.

Her curls cascaded down her back, slightly trailing the ground. Not once had she offered the stranger a glance until now. Swiftly taking in the appearance of the other her mouth twitched into a slight frown though to most it'd appear as if her monotone expression hadn't changed a bit. Wasn't that Zelrius? Most likely: her mind never failed with remembering.

Zelrius stood in the temple, silence wafting and waving on and about through the little room he was placed in. Not too long ago, anyone would find this temple empty, and with the exception of Zelrius and Takao, would eventually find and probably get beaten by the brothers of the heavens. He let out a sigh, in memory of that moment. The two Archangels had each placed a sword in his hands, telling him the ominous words: Stay Strong, Hero. Though that was many moons ago, the golden haired boy still remembered it as if it was yesterday. Now he stood in the temple, a room similar to the one he fought the Archangels in with Takao at his side, though this was not the same exact room. He drew his two swords to merely look upon them for the time being, still a bit unable to comprehend that they were really within his poessession and his alone.

The one he held in his left hand, the dominant hand out of the two, was the Curved Blade of Lucifer. The blade was made with a pristine, and, all black, clean metal. The small bits of pointed ends coming off every which way and the serrated edge following the back end of the blade. A small red stripe adorned the center, and when sheathed, the golden pommel and black and golden sheath contrasted rather nicely together. The blade in his right hand, a Straight sword, was that of the Holier of the two brothers: Michael. The all white sword and pommel with a golden cross down the center and a black hilt made the two swords look almost heavenly when held together in his hands. With a flare of his cloak and a jingling of the two pendants around his neck, Zelrius made a quick swipe and flourish using his sword art <<Nebular Empress>> on the training dummy in the room. Just as he had predicted, the attack was definitely one of his most powerful ones.

When he heard the door click, His first instinct was to turn to them and tell them to leave. However, he fought that urge and when rotating his body to see the person, Zelrius' expression slowly faded from the brow-creased troubled boy that he was, to a more relaxed and arrogant look of egotism. He had been informed that the rooms were filling fast today and that he may need to share, so there was no reason to be rude to anyone who came in, especially since it wasn't their fault. With a fixing of his bowtie and a quick dust off of the all black- with golden fur edging and flame symbol on the back- cloak, Zelrius gave a slight bow in greeting and than extended a gloved hand. "Good day be to you, eh, Madame? Forgive me for being rude, but I fear you may be younger than I am used to. Why don't you head back down to the First Floor and play with your friends?"

With a raise of the brow Audacity lifted her head to make polite eye contact with the male currently speaking to her. He'd surely proven to be a formal-mannered person albeit the fact that he'd only spoken for a short amount of time. Though her main thoughts consisted of his annoyance with addressing her the incorrect way, she remained calm. "Quite." She hummed, shaking his extended hand before letting go, agreeing that the day had been nice especially on such a high-altitude Floor during the season of Winter. "I wouldn't dare dawdle when there's work to be done in my shop; and I certainly don't play childish games anymore, either. Whatever brought your mind to conjure up such a silly idea?" Taking a deep breath - to increase lung capacity - she spread her legs out among the soft mat below her before stretching out parts of her body that cried out for attention as they hadn't been moved like so in a long time. "I'm twenty-two." The pinkette muttered after lifting her upper body back up so it was proper and straight. There was a lot more preparation to be done before her far from muscular and athletic body would be ready to train; but she definitely was ready to begin sometime soon. "Excuse me. Usually my etiquette would differ but I've many other things on the mind. The name's Audacity. Care to share your's?" She wasn't just about to call the famous hero by his name due to the belief that he may tag her as a fan-girl or something similar of the sort. 

He near face-palmed as he had seemingly mis-guessed her age. Giving a sigh, he simply rationalized in his mind It sure has been a long week, whelp, no going back now, I suppose. He took a second to simply glance and raise an eyebrow at her as she continued to speak and stretch. "I apologize for the miscommunication, Lady Audacity. My name is Zelrius, Commandant of the Azure Brigade, Champion of the Clash of Blades Tournament and Level 48. And I suppose since you shared your age, it is only right I share mine: Nineteen as of October. I could go on, but I feel like that little spiel is boasting enough." A slight bow as he gave it and then standing back up, took a second to turn his torso left and right, attempting to pop his back. "If you don't mind me asking: You said that there was work to be done in your shop, but here you are, in the over-crowded temple, wasting time talking with a complete stranger. Why is that particularly?" He was genuinely interested now, given her speech pattern and mannerisms were that of something rarely seen in Aincrad, and the golden haired Commandant found it quite pleasant to have a nice change in pace when it came to meeting different personalities. 

"Don't sweat it." Audacity shrugged. "Though to be frank I'm positive that my appearance is far from childish; my aura should emit a mature feeling... Perhaps the fact that I'm sitting led you astray." Slowly she climbed to her feet, tucking long hair into her shirt so the curly locks wouldn't move around too much while she practiced. "Slightly. At least I know now of your confidence. If I were skilled like so there's no doubt I'd enjoy flaunting once and a while." One day surely she'd be on the front-lines with the strongest. Her position of Support - as Shizuka had mentioned - was an important one for Tank players. Hopefully she'd be able to brag about such accomplishments soon enough; that'd boost her already proven intelligence and take away the small fear of dying lingering among the thoughts temporarily stored in the back of her head.

"An ally of mine has taken up the job of collecting materials for me. I'll be out in the fields by tomorrow, most likely, but today I decided that building up my combat skills wouldn't hurt. I'll need to know how to move if an opponent rushes my way, of course." With a pause she began pulling the firm muscles the ran along her biceps. Her arms were always stretched the most because they hurt the worst whilst exercising to the young woman. "As for you..." Her pink eyes scanned Zelrius, taking in his formal attire and mannerisms. Socializing with the high-leveled male hadn't proved a problem as of yet after his mistake considering words. Perhaps he wasn't as bad as the pinkette though he'd be. Of course the rumor of an egotistic attitude held themselves, unwavering. "the rooms' simply happened to be filled."

• 4 weeks later...

Her use of the slang 'Don't Sweat it' made Zelrius visibly relax a little. It was nice to see people that were less formal, but it was also better to find someone who could do the formal mannerisms like she had well. This female seemed to be particularly less hate-able than any of the other players in the game that already weren't in Azure, which was a refreshing change. "Some find my confidence a bit over-bearing," He took a few steps in her direction, his confident grin being that of something that actually existed, rather than the usual fake facade that he wore. "The question is: can you handle it? and if so, How long?" He leaned down a bit to get to her eye level and use his own dark blue eyes to scan her pink ones.

"An ally? That's an interesting word. I generally have Friends and acquaintances, whatever suits you I suppose. Don't you think it is a little rude to make someone else do your grinding for you and not atleast help them?" He teased lightly, that being more of a joke than an actual statement. For all he knew, the Ally sent her away, or was being paid to gather these materials. "Don't know if to say that the other rooms to be filled was lucky or unlucky. I'd rather not share my free and alone time with someone else, but at the same time, You're a rather pleasant person to be conversing with at the moment."