[PP-F6] In The Jungle (Shizuka) [COMPLETE]

All Helios felt was pain when he came crashing down from a tree he had been climbing. Getting your foot caught in a vine was as fun as it sounds. Anyway, the boy didn't really have a reason to be on the sixth floor. Honestly, he had just teleported to the first floor that came to mind, and that happened to be Floor Six. Standing up in agony, the young man stretched his arms. He wasn't really in the mood to climb another tree and possibly fall to his death, so instead he decided to walk back to Amazon, the capital of the jungle. It wasn't a long walk, he hadn't gone far behind the walls of the village. He entered the town's gate, looking around at buildings and NPCs, and other things along those lines. The theme of this floor was one of Helios' favorites. The stone columns that lined the village were incredible. He had always dreamed of traveling to another country in the real world and looking at things like this. The fact that shops were made from tents was interesting to him as well, since most floors had large buildings. He wandered around the averagely sized village endlessly until he got tired and sat down, leaning up against the wall beside a stone column. The boy let out a yawn as he got comfortable in the grass.

Edited by Helios

Shizuka sighed. Indeed, she had no idea why she was here in the sixth floor where jungles were deep and forests were tall. She had rather preferred to be in that new guild hall of hers and taking a nap without care for what was happening in the real world. However, something had brought her here and she doesn't know why or for whatever reason. Shizuka sighed as she brought her hood high into her head, allowing the air to bounce away from her cloak in order to limit the amount of wind that passes through the barrier that she had set up with the pink cloak that she had bought from Ariel a long time ago. No time for memories. Shizuka thought as she clutched her teeth while her long, elegant pink hair blew from the wind. I'll probably do some material gathering here. She soon decided, not willing to let the day go away in vain. This world is competitive... I must work hard in order to become wanted by the Azure Brigade. 

Shizuka sighed as she continued to walk through the land of green, a land of peace and wish... A land of quietness and lovingness. However, that was not what Shizuka had in her heart. Her heart was a void, a void of darkness.... A void in which had no light side within it. A void that had lost all innocence and had been drained of all goodness and kindness. However, while she was walking along the green pastures, her mind was filled with thoughts and storm. Hence, she did not notice when a boy was laying on the ground. Shizuka suddenly felt her leg go away and her falling through the sky when she was tripped by a dark-haired boy. "Ah," Shizuka yelped as her cloak hood failed to stay intact with her head. The next thing she knew, she was on the ground with a light bruise on her face.

At the sound of a yelp, Helios awoke, swiftly jumping out of his comfy spot in the grass. Turning his head, he noticed the pink haired girl lying flat on the ground. He reacted the second he realized that he had unintentionally tripped the girl. "Hey, are you okay? I'm so sorry." he told the woman, reaching out his hand to help her up. The young man hadn't even noticed that he had fallen asleep. He felt bad about it all. "Why did I have to fall asleep?" he asked himself with a sigh. Suddenly stopping to think, he realized that he was being a bit over dramatic. It's not like she was going to die or anything... at least he didn't think so. "Sorry, my name is Helios. I didn't mean to trip you, I guess I accidentally fell asleep." he explained to the girl, somewhat embarrassed of his mistake.

Helios asked the girl if she'd like to sit down beside him, since he was feeling kind of lonely on that day and thought it would be nice to talk to somebody. Once again the dark haired boy leaned up against the pillar. "If you don't mind me asking, what're you doing on this floor?" he asked. He only questioned her because she looked slightly... unhappy maybe? Anyway, he wanted to lighten the mood a bit. The boy wasn't completely sure why but she seemed off, like she was depressed or something. If that was true then he would try his very best to cheer her up.

Edited by Helios

Shizuka frowned with her eyes filled with defiance. Indeed, she was rather pissed off that the boy had decided to trip her by falling asleep in the middle of a jungle village. Who the hell does that? Shizuka asked her brain only to obtain an empty answer, signifying that no one does such a stupid, foolish thing. "It's fine." Shizuka simply as she heard the black-haired boy rush to apologize... A bit too much apologies... So much that it sounds like he was up to something. It seems like Shizuka had become more cautious and more careful as the days went by... However, all this change occurred on that fateful day where Shizuka had met that mysterious girl on the nights of the fourth floor. A day- no. A night that she would never forget in her lifetime... Even when she get out of this virtual prison. If she gets out that is. The chances of her doing so are quite low and Shizuka knew that she would have to work and work even harder in order to do so. So I can have revenge on the creator.  Shizuka thought with a clutch of her teeth before realizing that there was still a person she had to talk to... Even if she preferred not to do so. Shizuka had heard that the boy had asked her a question as to what she was doing here on this floor. "Not that that is any of your business. At least, I'm not going around taking naps in random places." Shizuka countered instinctively while she put her hood back up to her head. 

"Fair enough." he told the girl. Well, that was rude. Helios thought as he pulled his scarf over his mouth, the way it was before he had fallen asleep. Assuming the hooded girl was going to walk away, the young man picked up the curved sword that sat beside him and began to play with it.  He had planned to start grinding levels in the near future, he was just taking a... "short" break from doing anything that took effort. So, he was taking a break from doing pretty much everything other than sitting down. I guess it's time to start killing some mobs. he thought, standing up. He began to walk towards the exit of Amazon, Kanshou, which was his blade, in hand. He turned his head back to the sad looking, pink haired girl and sighed, knowing that he was a far enough distance for her not to hear him. Or at least he didn't think she'd hear. She very clearly wasn't inclined to hang out and talk so Helios decided he'd leave. He was a pretty damn low level anyway, and he needed to stop being so lazy. To be honest, Floor 6 probably wasn't the smartest spot for Helios to fight a monster, seeing as they were all a lot stronger than he was. "I should have started grinding the second I got into SAO." he mumbled to himself, entering the vast jungle.

Shizuka watched as the boy simply walked away from the scene. "How rude," Shizuka whispered cautiously as she watched the man leave right there without another word. "I had anticipated him to try and keep me here... But I guess he's not interested in social." Shizuka said with a shrug and went on her way towards the direction in which the boy had gone off to. Yes, Shizuka was going to go find some materials... Something that she had recently refilled on but hey... The more the better right? There was never "Too much" materials and all materials would be good for the development of her shop. Soon, Shizuka walked out of the village and into the forest where she saw the boy walking around aimlessly. Whatevers.  Shizuka thought, still surprised at the boy's poor manners and poor social skills. Eh. Who am I to speak.... Shizuka thought and hence, she looked around while being under the cloak that she had cherished since the start of the game. "Let's see..." Shizuka said.

ID: 43202
LD: 14+2=16

Shizuka smiled as there it lay on the ground. A good patch of mushrooms which was soon taken by Shizuka and her eager hands. Yes, she had added yet another material into the amount that she already had and she was quite pleased by the fact that recently, her material gathering had been beyond successful. Don't mind if I do. She thought.

Total Materials: 1

Edited by Shizuka

I wonder what that was. Helios thought, hearing something quite close to him. He strolled casually towards whatever was making the sound, assuming it was a mob or something. On the opposite side of some trees was the girl he had acted so cold towards him earlier. "Oh, hey." he said to the pink haired woman. He smiled, afraid that he had offended her by walking off like he did. The boy was also scared that he would scare the young woman by sneaking up on her. I haven't found any mobs around here. Maybe I could try and talk to her again, if she's up to it of course. he decided. For a girl who had made Helios walk away, which rarely happened since the boy had been feeling lazy lately, he did find her to be quite good looking. Of course, he thought that about nearly every girl he met in SAO and it likely meant nothing whatsoever. The noirette's hands slipped into his pockets as he leaned up against a tree, his dark hair moving slightly in the wind. "So, how's it going?" he questioned.

Edited by Helios

Shizuka heard a distinct voice and she looked over to the direction of the sound. Indeed, it was the black-haired boy offering company for her... probably out of pity or in a method of apology. Shizuka smiled... She could use some company in such a windy day but she doesn't speak much at all and he'll probably get bored of her eventually if he sticks around. 'Material gathering for my shop." Shizuka said simply as she looked around once more. She sure could use some materials for her alchemist shop and yes, she would have to try very, very hard to catch up to the other alchemists in order to become the very best alchemist. Also, the alchemy sure would be useful for her as she was a support player... Someone who heals and someone who definitely needs different types of potions. Now, all I need is a dimensional backpack so I can store all those potions. Shizuka thought with a sigh.

ID: 43343
LD: 12+2=14

Shizuka had managed to spot an apple in the nearby tree of the jungle. However, it was way too far and tall for her to reach. Hmph. Annoying. Shizuka thought while staring at the large, red apple that she wanted so, so much for her shop. Unfortunately, she would have to search for something different as the trees here aren't exactly short.

Edited by Shizuka

"Oh, you have a shop? What do you sell?" he asked, trying to make conversation. Since Helios didn't have a profession or shop, he wasn't exactly sure what kind of materials she needed to find. Even so, he still scanned the area for anything he believed was a possible material. Why am I even bothering, I don't even know what I'm looking for. he thought. "Is it alright if I stick around for a little while?" He wanted to make sure that the girl wasn't annoyed by his presence before he started a whole conversation with her or something. He moved away from the large jungle tree, since it was uncomfortably hard. It is a tree after all. What should I expect from it, a pillow? Helios noticed the girl look up at a different tree. No, not at the tree. It was an apple that sat in the leaves of the plant. Does she want that? It's awfully high up... he thought, deciding whether or not he should climb up and grab it for her. Helios was in a pretty average mood and he felt like helping the woman out. "If you want that apple for something, I could try to climb the tree and get it for you." he told her.

Shizuka frowned as the boy asked her a few questions. However, Shizuka was definitely not in the mood of telling him and answering all the questions that the boy had asked her. Still, it was more than polite if she did answer these questions and hence, she decided that she would answer with very simple answers.... answers such as "Yes. My shop is on floor one. I sell potions." Shizuka said with a fake smile as she looked back at the apple which was high in the air. Alright... Let's see. Shizuka thought when she looked back at the apple that was high in the air. "I got it." Shizuka said calmly and began to climb the tree.

ID: 43372
LD: 11+2=13

Shizuka sighed as she took another edge towards the apple and she was unable to cling onto the tree completely. However, Shizuka was unable to cling completely and the result of that was her falling onto the ground. How annoying. Shizuka thought as she felt her butt touch the ground. Argh... 

Edited by Shizuka

With a small sigh, Helios rolled up the sleeves of his shirt. The boy began to scale the large jungle tree, which he had a lot of practice doing. Not on jungle trees of course, but trees were his favorite place to be in the real world. That didn't change when he became stuck inside of SAO. He spent most of his time relaxing in trees on the lower floors. Eventually, he arrived at the part of the tree where the apple was being held. Very carefully, the noirette reached out his arm in an attempt to grab the apple.

ID: 43379
LD: 19

He felt his hand touch the virtual fruit and he gripped it tight, pulling it towards him. With a smile, he looked back down to the girl, holding the red apple in his palm. After climbing back down the tree, Helios reached out his hand to help the woman up. "You still haven't told me your name." he stated, handing her the apple.

Edited by Helios

Shizuka's eyes widened. Indeed, it had been a while since someone had been this nice to her since that certain event which changed her personality and attitude to the complete opposite of what it used to be. Of course, Shizuka was still under that spell but she figured that she might as well treat the boy with some sort of respect and kindness despite her mood. "Name's Shizuka. You?" Shizuka replied with an answer as well as a question. She smiled before taking the apple from the boy's hand. It's been a while since I smiled at someone... And it's been a while since I have asked someone for their name. Shizuka realized, quite surprised that she had said such a thing. Shizuka then inserted the apple into her inventory. "Thanks." Shizuka said in toneless tone as she looked around for more materials.

ID: 43555
LD: 8+2=10

Shizuka was unable to see any apples nearby but she was able to find some mushrooms on the ground and she picked it up only to see that they were completely useless to her crafting. Annoying. Shizuka thought in frustration. "Useless." Shizuka said.

Total Materials: 2

Edited by Shizuka
Rolling Loot Dice

"I'm Helios." he told the girl, smiling back. From what the dark haired boy could tell, it didn't seem like she hated him. Well, not completely anyway. "No problem, I don't mind helping out." he replied, rolling down his sleeves. Placing his hands back in his pockets, he looked up, glancing up at the sky. He hadn't realized that it was getting late until then. The virtual, golden orb began to sink behind the horizon, creating a beautiful, orange sunset. I'd might as well help her find some materials. I have no use for them at the moment, so I'll just give them to her. Helios thought. The young man looked around, trying to find something that looked to him like a material. "What kind of items are you looking for? That is, if there is anything in particular." he said, unsure of what to look for.

ID: 43598
LD: 16

Helios searched around trees and bushes attempting to find something that would fit the girl's interest. Maybe these will work. the boy thought after stumbling upon a plant covered in blue berries. He picked them off of the plant and placed them in his inventory. Making his way back to Shizuka, he smiled slightly. "Will these work?" he asked, taking the berries out of his inventory once more and showing them to the pink haired girl.

Edited by Helios

Shizuka frowned. It seems that this boy had some sort of extraordinary luck and she wasn't sure how he had done it. Of course, if Shizuka didn't know better, she would've blamed him for hacking but this game was server based and literally unhackable especially with the security that Kayaba and his staff had implanted into the game. However, she was going to take the material and that was when she felt the guilt of stealing materials off the black haired boy. Surely, the boy has a use for these materials and he was giving them all to Shizuka.  "Don't you have a use for these materials? You don't have to give it to me." Shizuka asked as the boy's generosity and materials were sure to be wasted on someone like her. Instead, she would search for her own material while waiting for the boy's response.

ID: 43629
LD: 11+2=13

However, despite her Search & Detect skill, she was unable to find anything that would do well for her. Shizuka sighed, disappointed that there was nothing that she can see in the surrounding. Even the luck of this game is not pitying. Shizuka thought as she looked at the sky. One day... One day, I shall take revenge on Kayaba.

Total Materials: 2

Edited by Shizuka
Rolling Loot Dice

"Honestly, I have no use for these. Unlike me, you have a profession. I could sell the materials or I could give them to you. I'm deciding that you can have them." he smiled. The woman's luck with finding items was obviously not the best. Helios understood that well and wanted to help out as much as possible, even if it didn't do him any good. He handed the girl the berries before turning his head, looking for another item that the girl would deem suitable for her potions. After find absolutely nothing in the leaves of a tree and around the bodies of other trees, he came to a conclusion that there weren't a lot of items in this area. If there were, they definitely weren't looking in the right places. Maybe I'm just not searching hard enough. I need to try harder. he thought, his arms crossed over his chest. His eyes wandered, eventually stumbling upon a tree. It's possible that I need to climb the trees to find more loot.

ID: 43657 LD: 2

Edited by Helios

Shizuka smiled. Indeed, the boy was willing to waste his own time in order to help her with some material gathering and well, she appreciated that very much. Hence, Shizuka decided that she would go ahead and take the material that the boy had offered and of course, it added one more material to her inventory and it was very important for her alchemy duties. Shizuka smirked before looking around for perhaps some more materials.

Total Materials: 3

ID: 43714
LD: 2+2=4 

Shizuka frowned. It was quite obvious that she didn't have any luck here in the jungles and she is making a mental note to make sure that she doesn't come here for a more material gathering next time in order to maximize her efficiency in gathering. Shizuka sighed, disappointed that there were still n materials within her sight.

Total Materials: 3

Edited by Shizuka

Arriving at the top of a large tree, Helios searched for another apple or some sort of other fruit. "Ah, here we go." he laughed, taking a look at an orange that sat in the leaves ahead of him. Then he realized how far away it was. "Seriously?" he sighed, leaning back against the trunk of the tree. The boy looked down to Shizuka, who was still searching for materials. "Find anything?" he asked, hoping she had better luck than him. Determined to get his hands on the fruit, he unsheathed Kanshou, his curved sword. Helios attempted to pull the branches towards him so he could bring the orange closer, but luck was not on his side. He cursed at the round, tasty ball inside of his head, so the woman underneath him wouldn't hear him swearing at a fruit. If she heard that, she could guarantee that he was insane. Helios placed the blade back inside it's leather sheath, sighing once again. Maybe I should just move on and find something else to give her.

ID: 43719 LD: 7

Edited by Helios

Shizuka half chuckled from the amusement given to her by the boy who was struggling to get the fruit which was high in the air. Shizuka sighed... The day was not exactly productive as she had barely managed to get any sort of materials for herself at all and two of her materials had come from Helios. She wanted one more... One more before the night would approach the world of Aincrad so she would have an opportunity of leveling up her alchemist skill. Reminds me... I should craft soon. Shizuka thought... realizing full well that she hadn't crafted in quite a long time. Eh... Who can blame me in the state I am in at the moment? Shizuka thought to herself... Conversing inside her mind as if she had two different personalities in her brain. Well then... Materials... Where art thou?

ID: 43739
LD: 18+2=20

Shizuka smirked when she finally spotted one in the distance. Sure, it wasn't the most suitable for crafting but a mushroom will definitely do in this hopeless situation where materials were rare. Alright... She thought as she picked it up and inserted it into her inventory where she held more than ten materials.

Total Materials: 4

Edited by Shizuka

Alright, I'm getting this item, no matter what it takes. he decided, standing up. There were no branches above him, at least none that he could reach, so standing wasn't a problem. Helios inhaled deeply, that exhaled, getting ready to leap. Suddenly, he pounced on the fruit, hoping to bring it to the ground with him. His hands wrapped around the orange, and with a thud the boy landed on the ground in a belly flop. Turning over onto his back, he lifted the round, orange orb and sighed. "I got it." the young man said with a chuckle. The things I'll do for people. At this point, I'm not sure if I'm really nice or really stupid. he sighed, picking himself up from the ground and tossing the material to the girl, hoping she could catch. "I went through way too much to get that. You'd better not put it to waste." he told Shizuka, laughing a bit.

ID: 43756 LD: 18

Edited by Helios

Shizuka sighed as she took the boy's materials. "This is enough. I have wasted enough of your time." Shizuka said with an emotionless, pale yet pretty face which was now out in the open. It's been a while since her eyes weren't shielded from the sunlight and it's been a while since she had released her hood from her head in the open public and it was nice to obtain some much needed Vitamin D. Still, her task here was done and her material gathering had been finished. She would now return back to her alchemy shop in order to craft and level up her experience more with the materials that she had collected along with Helios. "Oh wait. Let me add you to the friend list." Shizuka remembered as she opened up her menu. "But don't bother me too much." She said with a sarcastic smile and with that, Shizuka turned around and walked off into the distance where soon, she would reach the teleportation gate with her eyes closed and then... then... She would arrive at her shop with the new materials that she had in her inventory. Will this be the last time that the two will meet? If not, what will the next meeting bring for the two? Will it be as casual as this... Or will it be a life or death combat situation? One can never tell what life will bring.

Total Materials: 5

Edited by Shizuka