Greetings to all!

Hai there. I decided I wanted to explore the vast lands of Scrolling Down and have found this. What a surprise! I guess I'll include some basic information about myself. I'm busy then not busy at the same time School takes up a good part of my life and then family matters take up the rest. Whatever time in between I'm at the computer.I'm a gamer and spend a lot of time that I can at the computer. I'll include a list of things I play below if you're interested in playing with me. I've been RPing for a while and have been interested in SAO since I first saw it so this was possibly the best thing I could find. Wish I had found it sooner. I'm looking forward to meeting new people as I play and have enjoyed myself thus far. See you guys around hopefully.

Steam Username: MorsArena

CSGO: Master Guardian 2 - Dickface Valve made multiple deranks from one game a thing v.v I'm not picky who I play with as long as you're willing to listen to my calls. I play as the call maker for my friends and generally can make good calls. I'll make up for whatever game sense you lack. :D

ARMA 3: I really only play the Breaking Point mod but I'll play Wasteland too.

Tabletop Simulator: I'm always looking for someone to play in chess or some other game.

GMod