[SP-F2] <<Earning a Living>>

Alchemists; their job was that of transformation, creation or combination of materials and other items. In video games alchemists were typically associated with potions which, as every player knew, were essential. Not many undertook such a profession, finding it boring or possibly too difficult, but one knew, better than any, that it was an indispensable skill. This player was Sam, or as he was know, Monochromatic. The place to begin his quest in alchemy, was of course the town of beginnings.

Of course, the intelligent place to start would be the alchemy shop. Entering, Sam spotted an old man behind the counter.

"Hello? How may I help you?" Sam approached the counter, clearing his throat before speaking, "Erm, yes, hello. I wanted to become an alchemist, so, I'd like some advice. On starting, that is." The NPC smiled at 'him, nodding. "Yes, yes, we've had a few like you before!" A screen popped up in front of Sam, giving him a brewing stand and many glass vials. "These are the basic components for alchemy! But, of course, to become a true alchemist you must make your first potion." As he said this, a quest notification came up.

Herbs of life (3)

Tear of the soul (1)

Living rock (4)

Before leaving the alchemy shop Sam had discovered that the best place to gather the ingredients would be on the second floor. There would be golems there to gather the living rocks from, the herbs would be scattered around the floor and somewhere, there would be a lake that would contain the tear of the soul that was also needed.

Taking his teleportation crystal, Sam appeared on floor 2. The floor was large and open, so hopefully that would prevent any foes from ambushing. Sam took a few steps forward. Floor 2, it sure was a big step up from the first floor... He drew his short sword and a few kunais, heading forward. Of course he was worried, anyone would be, but after his previous quest with, them, he figured he would be fine on the second floor alone. I mean, he was level four after all!