(Shop-F9) The Phoenix's Trove (Blacksmith) (GRAND OPENING!)

Teselmar smiled at Lilliad as she re-entered the shop. "Hey, good to see ya." He turned back to Ayumu. "I'll be off then. Let me know when my weapon is ready, or if you want to hunt down some mats." With that, the lithe blonde exited the shop. He had an appointment to hunt wasps on the second floor, and he didn't want to keep his party waiting.

Edited by Teselmar

Waving goodbye to Teselmar, she took Helios' order. Soon, he left as well, and Lilliad was left browsing the shelves.

"Hey!" Ayumu greeted her, "feel free to look at whatever is on the shelves. I already crafted for today, but the first perfect item I make will be yours. If you are anything you like in the meantime, just let me know.

To fast foward a little bit, Ayumu had opened up her shop again for the third day, and got out some materials to craft.

(lol, I had dice roll issues...rolled like four or five times accidentally XD. All the same CD roll though...)

ID# 43839

CD: 11

ID# 43842

CD: 11

Both were Rare items! Not as good as perfect, and still not fufilling her orders, but they were some good wares to put on the shelf. She had crafted a spear and a one-handed straight sword. Making sure there were no flaws, and they were ready to present, Ayumu out them with the rest of her stock.

+5 exp from Rare (+1 from plushie)

+5 from Rare (+1 from plushie)

Total: +12 exp

Edited by Ayumu

Ayumu felt good about today's crafts. She was sure to make one of her orders today! Leaving Philomena at the counter, she went to the shop's backroom.

ID# 43903

CD: 8 (Good item)

ID# 43904

CD: 10 (Uncommon item)

ID# 43905

CD: 2 (Fail)

She couldn't help but he a little dissapointed, even though she did make both a Good and Uncommon item. The last attempt failed completely and she lost the mat. Gathering the items to put on the shelves, Ayumu went back to the main room of the shop to tidy up a little.

+1 exp from Failed item (+1 from plushie)

+2 exp from Good item (+1from plushie)

+3 exp from Uncommon item (+1 from plushie)

Total exp: +9

Edited by Ayumu

A new day meant new crafts. Taking out the three material she was going to use, Ayumu prepared her work station. It felt weird to be able to craft a little more now, being an Apprentice Blacksmith. The Oikawa plushie from Lowenthal really helped her rank up quicker. Grabbing her hammer, the crafting commenced.

ID# 43982

CD: 4 (Bad item)

LD: 16 (Mat salvaged)

ID: 43983

CD: 2 (Fail)

ID# 43984

CD:12 (Perfect)

The first two attempts yielded nothing, but the last produced a lovely little dagger - Lilliad's order. With a wide smile, she immediately PMed the girl. The red head put the weapon in the order pick-up section, displaying it to show her work, but giving the dagger to no other player than the one who ordered it. 

+1 experience from Fail (+1 from plushie)

+1 experience from Bad (+1 from plushie)

+8 experience from Perfect  (+1 from plushie)

Total exp: +13 

Edited by Ayumu

I walked into the shop that had a beautiful phoenix on the counter I was looking for a spear for a friend of mine I saw on the weapon rack a nice looking rare spear named eclipse. I got the attention of the blacksmith and said. " I saw your spear Eclipse and was wondering if you would be willing to part with it." I said taking 150 col from my inventory and sat it on the counter to pay for the spear. I was hoping that she hadn't already promised it to another customer. I was happy to see that this shop had a spear for sale since it wasn't a weapon most blacksmiths made.  

"Ah, there you are!" She smiled at Lilliad, "your dagger is ready! Hold on just a minute, let me go get it." As she was on her way to do so, Ayumu noticed a familiar face enter the shop. He seemed interested in the spear she just crafted, and it didn't take long for him to approach her and ask about it.

"Of course! Everything displayed on the shelves is for sale. Its a Rare weapon, so it only costs 150 Col." Taking it off of the display, she sent the weapon to his inventory after accepting the Col. "Buying it for a friend? I'm still working on your curved sword." She asked with a smile.

+150 Col

- <<Eclipse>>

(OOC: @Lilliad, I'll give you the dagger in this thread once it gets approved. :3)

As Codexx left with the spear, Ayumu went and got her friend Lilliad's order. Taking a white and blue dagger with a glistening blade, she came back to the counter.

"Here it is!" she smiled, sending Lilliad the trade request, "a Perfect dagger with extra damage and bleed for enhancements. I hope you like it! And remember, its free, so don't give me any Col."

- <<Angel Aura>>

Just as he was about to began his mission of dwelled deep into the volcano, Nobuyuki took a visit to Ayumu shop before he started the quest. Seeing that she isn't there, Nobuyuki notice that a lot of order forms laid across the counter. Thinking for a while, he grabbed a piece of paper and leave her a note. "I see that you're very busy with your work. I'm sorry if my order has been giving you troubles. I would like to cancel it if I could. It's not that your service is slow, or you're bad at all. Your work is great. I just wanted to took some weight off your shoulder. Regards. Tobi."