COMPLETE [OP-F2] Materials aren't going to farm themselves!

Davros looked over at the other player, smirking a little. "Don't worry about it, its only a matter of time till you hit them." He called out before leaning down and picking up a random chunk of metal he had spotted on the ground. Today was a good day for loot hunting apparently, the materials were just spawning on the ground and raining down from the sky. Well, they only rained down from the sky when he killed the butterfly mobs, but they were still falling from the sky. "Seriously, just wave your sword in the air, you cant miss them." He called over to the player again.

Spoiler

ID# 44367 results:

Loot: 16+6=22 Success

Total Mats: 17

Ishida gave Davros a sidelong stare.  Had he not been waving his sword around like a maniac this entire time?  He was pretty sure he was looking like an inept fool by the way he was aggressively swinging his sword at nothing.  He sighed and raised his sword once again, flicking it to the side to cast off the remnants of earth clinging to its blade.  A healthy blue glow illuminated about the entirety of his weapon.

"Okay, come on!  You stupid butterflies--this is the end!"

• ID# 44369
  • BD: 9
  • MD: 2
  • LD: 10

Sword Art: Horizontal (AoE) (2 EN)(DMG: ((4*1) - 0) = 4)

The dark haired boy charged in close and ripped his sword through the air in a long, horizontal arc.  Like a hot knife through warm butter, Blackfang tore through each and every one of the butterflies that had grouped up against him.  Systematically, the insects began to burst into pixels like they were fireworks exploding.

After all of that, no loot was awarded.  No materials gained.  What a troublesome encounter.

Once combat was completely over, Ishida sheathed his sword and turned to Davros, shaking his head.  "At least you were successful, right?"

Spoiler

Ishida
HP: 8/12
EN: 1/3

Butterfly: 0/2 HP

Edited by Ishida
Spoiler

ID# 44377 results:

Loot: 19+6=25 Success

Davros nodded as the other player finally hit his target. He probably should have tried to use a sword art before now. The system would have taken control and helped to aim his sword strikes. Davros coiled his whip and attached it to his belt before leaning down and picking up another piece of metal ore. It was a good day. With a sneaky glance over at Ishida, he shoved the material in his pocket before turning to face him. "I was pretty successful. If youd like to split what we got fifty fifty, id be fine with that."

Total Mats: 18

"You know, if I wasn't so desperately in need of materials, I would turn down your offer but.."  He grimaced as he thought about the measly two materials that he was able to collect through combat. "I will gladly take you up on it, today."

"I won't forget your generosity, though.  I run a blacksmith shop on the first floor named Midnight Armory.  It's not much and I'm still new to smithing but if you ever need anything, let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate you.  Or if you ever find yourself loaded with mats you don't need, you know where to unload them." Ishida grinned lightly.  It was troublesome not being able to support his crafting habits without the assistance of others but he was thankful that there were generous people like Davros out in the world of Aincrad.