COMPLETE [PP-42] Buggin' Out <<Long Live the Queen>> Ishida/Opal/Teselmar

OOC: For future reference, you wont need the MD roll when its stunned, also, the only person doing the MD roll with be the one spawning the enemy unit. All you guys would need to do is use the BD roll and the LD if you kill it on your go. Otherwise, the spawner is the Dungeon Master and controls the insects actions from that point on. 

"Not bad..." she said to the both of them, albeit the Queen Wasp was defenseless and she did not feel sorry for it at all. How many mobs have ruined the lives of players that once walked the forest path. Children, adults...all slain by the game never to be seen but always remembered. The woman's cold eyes directed to the buzzing queen as it lifted itself once more into the air and took flight. Its body was soaked with the scars of the thrashes and punctures of weapons. Giving its last hurrah, it buzzed towards Opal as she had the bugs attention through out. The blade sang with an ivory pulsating light as it swept side to side with both hands as the insectoid stopped in its tracks and burst into pixels dropping the quest loot item as well as one material for whoever needed it. 

Opal flicked her blade, the impurity and blood splatter that soaked it coming off with a quick snap of her wrist and purifying the blade once more before she had sheathed it into her ornate saya. Looking back to both players with a nod, "You guys did great. I figured since I was able to stun it, you two would be in alright position to take it down a few notches, get that blood boiling a bit. But it looks like the quest ends here. Why don't we head back for some drinks?" the woman continued smiling knowing they would receive another crucial bump in power after this latest quest entry. 

OOC: Why dont you guys finish this up and get it locked. :) Enjoy your SP. Also, I'll forgo the Col rewards for the thread so you guys can split it amongst yourselves. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 100/124 [H:3]
EN: 8/31
Sword Art: Han'ei, 2 Energy, 22 Dmg

Wind Wasp 1: 62/62 || Dmg: 30 || Mit: 16
Wind Wasp 2: 62/62 || Dmg: 30 || Mit: 16
Wind Wasp 3: 62/62 || Dmg: 30 || Mit: 16
Wind Wasp 4: 62/62 || Dmg: 30 || Mit: 16

Wasp Queen: 16/50 HP || 12 Dmg 

ID: 44476
BD: 4+3 = Hit
MD: Dead
Loot: +1 Mat, + 1 Matriarch Stinger

Edited by Opal

What an exhilarating feeling.  In all the trouble he had caused on the streets of Ikebukuro, none of it compared to the thrilling feeling that was pumping through his body.  He didn't realize how heavy he was breathing until the Wasp Queen was dead and gone.  His hands were actually shaking, even as they held fast to his armaments.  The fear of death was still lingering at the back of his mind but there was something else present as well.  What exactly was that feeling?  He couldn't quite describe it.

Opal's voice broke him out of his delusion.  The quest was over--their mission had been accomplished and now the promise of drinks was on the horizon.  I mean, he wasn't exactly of drinking age but who would know?

"Y-yeah, that sounds good."

Simply enough, he was still in a daze.  An excited reverie, if you would.  Ishida was compliant to nearly anything in that moment as he stepped away from the clearing and in the direction of town.

Teselmar pumped a fist in the air as he watched Opal finish off the field boss, and let out a cry of exultation. "Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Damn, that got the blood pumping." He clapped Ishida on the back, congratulating him. "That was a great hit you got in back there! You're a natural, Ishida!" He laughed, free of pretense and full of genuine happiness. "Good to be alive, right? I love it, haha!" He was still riding high, full of thunder and lightning. His eyes were alight, and he looked more... real than many things did in this world. Somehow, the game was capturing what intangible energy coursed through him.

He regained his composure as the thrill of battle began to wear off, and he sheathed his rapier. "Alright! Come on Ishida, I'm buyin' if you're drinkin'. You too," he said to Opal, as he watched the cigarette in the corner of his mouth dissipate into pixels.  "I like to take the opportunity to buy a lady a drink when I can." The smoke was still in the air as the trio headed to town, better off now than when they had woken up this morning. That much closer to finding their way home. 

THREAD COMPLETE! SUMMARY:

2x mats for Teselmar

2x mats for Ishida

1x mat for Opal

1x Matriarch's Stinger for Opal

200 Col for Teselmar

200 Col for Ishida

4 SP for Teselmar

4 SP for Ishida

1 SP for Opal

Edited by Teselmar