[SP-F4] Hate the chill <<Avalanche>>

I pulled my sword from yet another piece of ice that had attempted to impale with its shards, only to fail and fall as the others, the fourth floor had not posed much of a challenge as i had grown, and it was less annoying actually killing the creatures than it was trying to pull my sword from their body. But in time it had become a routine, slash slah stab, pull sword out. My hands had started to hurt however, and i was begging to wonder if the rumors were true, i had heard people say they salyed the beast that was supposed to dwell in these parts of the fourth floor, but i couldnt find it. All i was told was that in the tundra a boss could spawn that dropped a nice item, and the extra xp from it being a boss of course would help. I was still considerably far behind the top players in the world of aincrad, and i had slown down in my xp gain to nothing the past two months. But now i was back, and i need to try harder than ever to catchup to the players on the frontline, the only question was if i even could.