COMPLETE [OP-F2] More farming!

Once he had regained his composure, Ishida turned to see how Opal was fairing against her menacing frogs.  He was surprised to see Teselmar also standing nearby.  Well, surprised might not have been the right word for it.  After all, he did half expect him to be there in the beginning when Opal popped her head in.  Calmly, he guided the tip of his Eagleclaw to the mouth of its sheath and once properly fitted, slammed it home.  As he started to walk toward his usual pair of companions, he slipped his shield off of the mount located on his forearm and relocated it to his back, where it stayed in position thanks to leather straps that allowed the shield to act as a backpack. 

"Hey Tes," he said, greeting the blonde a little more comfortably than he normally did.  "I've got something for you if you're interested."

His hand lifted into the air and his dexterous fingers went about sliding through menus until he had opened up his inventory and engaged a trade.  Within the trade window was a weapon simply named Pinprick, a rare-quality rapier imbued with +2 accuracy.  It had been a little while since he had seen the man, and he didn't know what kind of weapon he was currently working with but he figured he would offer.

"I made it while I was fumbling around in my workshop.  It's yours if you want it."

Teselmar was pleased to see the look on her face when Opal turned to face him. Her eyes were full of sunlight, and that made the already good day he'd been having that much better. "Ishida looks like he's taking care of himself, guy can surely handle that shield and blade." He understood the need for materials, though he was no blacksmith. "The guy's got a good heart, and a cool head. I'm glad I met him." 

At Opal's words, Teselmar gave a sly smile. "Oh, I'm great. Better now." He said, drawing close. He was starting to get up in the morning just for moments like this one. She lit the stick, and called him Sug. He raised an eyebrow in mock bemusement. "Sug? You callin' me sweet, Fireball?" The nickname suited her; like a shot of whiskey, she was an acquired taste, but the strong flavor had a smooth aftertaste. He put the cigarette between his lips, leaning in to let the flame hit it. It took a moment, and he held her gaze, the corner of his mouth upturned as they shared a moment. The tip smoldered, and he blew orange ozone into the air. "Maybe I buy this crappy brand so I have an excuse to come find you for a light. Ever think of that?" Teselmar breathed deep, enjoying the familiar burn. 

Ishida looked just about done with his task. Teselmar tilted his head back, a simple smile on his face when he faced Ishida. "That was some good sword work, 'shida! Nice moves." His eyes went wide as Ishida presented <<Pinprick>>. "Are... are you serious? I don't know what to say, man. I seriously appreciate this. I owe you one, buddy." Equipping the new weapon, he took a look at his... well, his friends. "So. Who's up for another adventure?" He said, a small part of his wise-@$$, casual facade dropping as he smiled warmly.