Akio's Journal

latest?cb=20150212040916
Username: Akio

{Cool Name, right?}

{Yeah, yeah I know..probably shouldn't have used my real name..}

{Don't tell me i'm too young to play a game like this, I'm turning twelve in a month!}

{Yeah..don't really got anything to say about this..}

Height: Four Feet, Ten Inches

{I'm pretty tall....right?}

About: History/Personality

Akio was a fairly normal kid. Except for the fact he had a lot of friends in school, even though he was annoying as hell. He lived in a very average family, his father being a police officer, and his mother being a housewife. He had a brother (which he hardly talked to) and a baby sister, (which he adored). Once Sword Art Online came out to the public, his family quickly bought the NerveGear, and the game, just for him. 

Akio was very surprised to get the present, it was nowhere near Christmas, and his family didn't have much money at the time. He quickly began to make his character, account, as the game started downloading into the NerveGear. He let out a sigh of relief and happiness as he uttered the simple words.

<<"LINK START!">>

Virtues
Innocence

Akio is very innocent, he hasn't played any M-Rated games, Has only watched one R-Rated movie (and that was from sneaking into his parents bedroom..) It is actually a miracle that he has gotten this game after all, The only game CLOSE to this he has played was Disney's ToonTown Online.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caution

Akio is  a very cautious child. Unlike most children he doesn't just go running around, not caring at all. After all, Akio is very clumsy, and tries whatever he can to not trip and fall, break an arm, (which he has only done once) fall in a puddle, etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgiveness

Akio is able to forgive people easier than others. It is why most people like him, but many people don't know is that the reason Akio forgives people so easily is because his friend told him to forgive how he punched Akio in the shoulder..and in return he would get a box filled with candy.

Flaws:
Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

Clumsy

Akio is very Clumsy. He always tends to trip and fall every few minutes, scrape his knee, miss hitting with a sword..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spoiled

Akio is a spoiled child, but I mean, who isn't? He was basically handed everything his whole life, and he isn't a teenager, meaning he never has experienced working for something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pest

Akio is a Pest, lets just say hes very annoying. He tries to start conversation too much, talks too much, without even realizing it.

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning A Living  quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:

»

Passive:
»
Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» One Handed Dagger - Rank 1

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
» One Handed Dagger

» Water

» Bread

» Cloth Clothing

Roleplays
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle
» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

Story Thus Far (optional)