[PP-F1] NOW YOU'RE A MAN (LegendCrusher) COMPLETE

Ah, he finally hit it. That took some time, but that's fine. He's a beginner, after all. Helios thought, watching the man fight carefully. He chuckled a bit at his question. "Well, it's got two hit points and one mitigation. You do two points of damage, but after subtracting it's mitigation, you're left with one. Two more hits or a critical hit, basically." he explained, hoping the blonde would understand. It wasn't hard to learn once you got the hang of it. "I'll just end the boar. You should be able to solo mobs in a few levels anyway." he smirked, rushing towards the mob and slashing through it with his curved sword.

ID: 46010 BD: 10 LD: 15

Party:

Helios: 34/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 5/10 | Hate: 6
LegendCrusher: 4/4 | D: 2 | Energy: 0/1 | Hate: 4

Enemies:

Boar: 0/4 | D: 3 | M: 1 +1 Material, 20 col

"Alright, now that we're finished here, I'm going to head up to a higher floor. Since you didn't do nearly as bad as I had anticipated I'll give you some col help you on your adventures. If you ever need assistance with anything, whether it be a quest or just grinding, send me a message." he grinned, paying the blonde player one-thousand col before turning around to leave. Before walking back to the starter city, Helios shot the guy a peace sign. "I'll see you around. Try not to get yourself killed."

- Complete -
Helios - 1 SP, 220 Col, 5 Materials.
LegendCrusher - 1 SP, 1200 Col

Edited by Helios