[PP-F1] NOW YOU'RE A MAN (LegendCrusher) COMPLETE

Stepping off of the warp gate, Helios arrived in the Town of Beginnings, Floor 1. "I always seem to forget how busy this floor is. Oh well, it can't be helped." he chuckled, wandering towards the exit of the city. Today was going to be a boar wrecking kind of day. The dark haired player was going to head out into the fields of the first floor and challenge some boars, although they were a lot weaker than he was. It's not like I'm fighting them one at a time. I'll go all out! Twenty at once! he thought, laughing a bit as he exited the huge city, into the vast plain. Quickly, Helios' curved sword was in his hand. His head turned left and right, looking for something to fight, when eventually he came across a player in the distance. "He looks like he's never even stepped outside of the town. This guy's going to get himself killed out here. Boars are not fun at low levels." he sighed, making his way towards the figure.

Edited by Helios

Marlool was sitting under a tree, sweat pouring down in a tree with a cradle postion. 4 Strains of lines were over his face, he was shaking a little bit. *He would be talking to him self* "I so many people are going to die, what if someone tries to take it off me...".  "So many ways to die..... so many ways to die... so many people dieing." *He would say with obviously stress.*

Arriving at the tree which the man was sitting at, Helios took a good look at the man. "I didn't know level one boars could do this to somebody." he sighed before speaking to the man. "Yo, you alright? You look kind of... freaked out." the player told the man, who seemed to be about the same age as him. The blonde haired man who sat curled up under the tree was dressed in a starter outfit, so he was definitely new. He also had a starter cutlass at his side. No doubt about it, this guy has never left the city. I suppose I should help him out.

Edited by Helios

Marlool stood up, looking a little bit calmer and said, " Its just, the thought of gonna die at any second, and the people that did die, I could not help." *He would wipe his head off with his sleeve to get rid of it* "Just the thought of it man, bugs me out how so many people could die for just a stupid game..."  *His eyes would turn back to almost normal* "I just decided I am gonna, try to get some EXP and level up and try to help, but I am not sure how to do this kind of thing.."

A smile grew on Helios' face. "I suppose I'll just have to help out then. Fighting boars here doesn't do me much good anyway, I'd might as well help you gain levels while I'm down here." the man said, wind brushing through his dark, black hair. He reached out his hand to help the player up before looking at the weapon he wielded. "So, you chose a curved sword as well? Great choice." he chuckled. Turning around, he gestured for the blonde to follow him. "Let's go, I'll teach you the game's fighting mechanics." he told the player, looking for a boar or two to fight.

*He would place his hands in his pockets* "Yeah, I picked this out, its about my second favorite MMO wep, well non-magic." "My first gotta be a katana, it just looks and feels awesome, but I did not get to spawn with what."  *He would walk at a decent pace beside him*  "Yeah so...you know how to fight these things?" *He would turn his head and ask*

Nodding, Helios stopped. "I'd say I know a bit. I'm no professional with one though. By the way, I'm Helios. Nice to meet you." he said, chuckling. In front of the players stood a field covered in boars. "Perfect," he started, smirking, "You stay back and help me out, okay? I'll take the aggro of a few of these stupidly weak boars and from there we'll fight. You should even take any damage, which is good since you're only level one. These boars do way too much damage for you to fight without somebody taking aggro." Rushing towards the boars, Helios lifted his sword. The blade shined a bright green colour, indicating that he had activated a sword art called <<Fell Crescent>>. He brought the weapon down, slicing through a boar. The sword art caused AoE damage to kill three of the other boars, and he managed to dodge the final mob. "Go for it!" he shouted.

ID: 44850 BD: 7 MD: 2

Party:

Helios: 40/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 8/10
LegendCrusher: 4/4 | D: 2 | Energy: 0/1

Enemies:

Boar: 0/4 | D: 3 | M: 1 +1 Material
Boar: 4/4 | D: 3 | M: 1

Edited by Helios

"Well..I haven't used these in a while, but, here goes nothing!" *His sword would slip out of his hands on accident* (I rolled a one qq.)

"Eh..heheh" *He would rub his head* "I am just getting use to it.." *He would walk back to his old postion trying not to be caught* "Don't worry, I don't think I will mess up THAT bad again." *He would go back to holding his arms limp toward the ground * (Meaning there just to his hips facing down qq.)

Party: 44920: BD 1 Loot: 5

Helios: 40/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 10/10
LegendCrusher: 4/4 | D: 2 | Energy: 1/1

Enemies:

Edited by LegendCrusher

Suddenly, the final boar lunged at the man. Crap. Helios thought as he jumped in front of the mob, taking the small amount of damage. "That wasn't cool, you stupid boar." he sighed, pointing his curved sword at the monster and waiting for an attack. The dark haired player found it hilarious how hard it was to predict what the pig was going to do. They really didn't have any strategies, they would normally just rush you and hope it worked. I guess on some people it does work. he sighed, thinking of all of the newbies who had ended up losing to the boars of Floor 1.

ID: 44850 BD: 2 MD: 7

Party:

Helios: 37/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 7/10

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

"Thanks for being a human shield for a second." *He would say lifting his sarber and lowing his head a little an running in*  *He would raise his saber into the air, he tripped and fell half way* "I need to tie my shoes..."  *He would go down and tie his left shoe, and then his right*   "I wanna get this one, think you can hold out for a while to let me get another hit?"      

Helios: 37/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 7/10 (Rolled a one qq.)
LegendCrusher: 4/4 | D: 2 | Energy: 0/1                                                            ID: 44851 BD: 1 Loot: 5

Enemies:

Edited by LegendCrusher

"Yeah, go ahead. It's all yours." Helios chuckled, watching him stand after tying his shoes. "Try not to trip, it's bad for your health." he told the player. As he watched, he tried to determine where the players skill level sat. Is he a newbie, or could he be better than he's leading me to assume. For now, I'll live with newbie, but we'll see. He could prove to be a lot stronger in the future, if he works hard to get there that is. The player thought, watching the blonde man attack the wild boar.

Party:

Enemies:

Party ID: 44920 BD: 1 Loot: 6

Helios: 37/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 7/10     Marlool lifted his blade up on his head and started running. He fell allmost, he walked back. He rubbed his head and said "Just, lets just keep doing this into I land one hit...."  *He brushed his hair out of his eyes* *He starting slashing his blade at the air* "Maybe in a year I will land a single hit.."

Enemies:

Boar: 4/4 | D: 3 | M: 1 (Rolled another 1, well i did qq.)

Edited by LegendCrusher

Helios sat back, watching the player fail to land a hit. I suppose I'll just wait for him to land a hit while taking the damage. If this gets too boring, I'll just finish it off and we can find some more to fight if he really wants to get his first kill. he decided, watching the boar attempt and attack. Helios blocked it with his curved sword, knocking it back a bit. "Go for it, it'll take two hits to kill that thing so you'd better make this count."

ID: 45089 MD: 2

Party:

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

Party: ID: 45093 BD: 5 Loot: 11

Helios: 37/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 7/10 *He would raise his sword above his head and charge at the boar* *He would strike down on the head of the boar, but miss he would then jump away* *He would start running back to his old area* *He would yell over* "Just..wait into I do damage..."" *He  would jump back into a battle postion when back*
LegendCrusher: 4/4 | D: 2 | Energy: 0/1 (I rolled a 5 qq.)

Enemies:

Edited by LegendCrusher

Helios sighed as the player missed for his... what was it, fourth attempt? The player had lost count by that point. Now that I think about it, Oikawa did the same thing with me when I first started. It feels like that was so long ago now. I'll keep waiting for him to kill it, it's got a bit of mitigation so this could take some time. If it takes too long I'll finish it off myself. he decided, watching the fight go on. The boar rushed towards Helios instead, obviously bored of fighting the blonde player. He simply let it ram into him a bit before kicking it back towards the newer male.

ID: 45321 MD: 8

Party:

Helios: 34/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 7/10

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

Party: ID: 45322 BD: 8 Loot: 7

Helios: 34/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 7/10    ID: 45322 Battle: 8 Loot: 7                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
LegendCrusher: 4/4 | D: 2 | Energy: 0/1 (I rolled a 8, for the first time in forever, I am doing damage.) *He would raise his curved sword into the air!* *He would strike down as hard as he can. He hit the middle of the boar inflicting 1 damage* "Wait..I did not miss?" "This..this never happens?!"  "Now I bet, I will not do one point of damage for another 5 years....."

Enemies:

Boar: 3/4 | D: 3 | M: 1

Edited by LegendCrusher

Well, it seems like he finally managed to land one of his hits. Three more and it should be dead. Hopefully he'll last that long without me taking any more unnecessary damage. He'll only be able to survive a single strike, that is, if it's not a critical hit. Helios thought, watching the battle go on. It wasn't that exciting, to be honest. With the amount of missing he had done he began to feel bad for making Oikawa watch him do the same. Geez, that's embaressing. This time, unlike the previous few attempts, the boar did not move. Instead, it stood completely still, waiting for the blonde to attack.

ID: 45321 MD: 2

Party:

Helios: 34/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 7/10 | Hate: 4
LegendCrusher: 4/4 | D: 2 | Energy: 0/1 | Hate: 2

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

Party: ID:  45328

Helios: 34/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 7/10 | Hate: 4
LegendCrusher: 4/4 | D: 2 | Energy: 0/1 | Hate: 2 "Yeah, you can just finish it off now, I just wanted to see how the combat system works." *He would point to the boar* "So yeah, go ahead." *He  would return to a battle stance* "I wonder how much EXP or loot I will get for this..."  "Oh yeah, sorry for making you get hit a little bit."

Enemies:

Edited by LegendCrusher

"No, no. Go ahead, I'll let you fight it. And I don't mind taking a bit of damage here and there. But don't expect this to happen often, eventually you'll be forced to fight without the help of another player." he told the blonde player, swinging his sword about. I wonder how this man will fight in the future, after he comes face to face with stronger opponents. This boar is quite weak, as are most monsters on Floor 1. I suppose I'll have to wait and see.

ID: 45321 BD:MD: 2

Party:

Helios: 34/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 6/10 | Hate: 5
LegendCrusher: 4/4 | D: 2 | Energy: 0/1 | Hate: 3

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

Party: ID: 46008 BD: 8  LD: 20

Helios: 34/40 | D: 5 | Energy: 6/10 | Hate: 5
LegendCrusher: 4/4 | D: 2 | Energy: 0/1 | Hate: 3 (Rolled a 8, beejezus...) *He would  run in and  let his blade spin among his fingers.* *He would lunce in with a side slice.* *It would hit the boar and he would  jump back*  "So how much do I need to kill this thing?" *He would be spinning his blade among his fingers* *He would put it back to a battle like stance*

Enemies:

Edited by LegendCrusher