[PP-F11] Waking Up Alive (Lowenthal)

Time passed in a blur. For Raven she was frozen on the night of Alexander's death and the pain ever fresh. When the emptiness became too much she tried to end her suffering. But once at the edge of a bottomless cliff, or lips on the bottle of poison, she'd back out. It's been a few weeks since the last time she'd tried to take her life. She spent her days under a bridge, every now and then she'd attempt to go out and walk amongst  everyone else. But after a few meters away from the bridge sh'ed start to panic and go back. One particular day Raven convinced herself to go farther and farther till her anxiety got the best of her but when she went to go back, the way to the bridge was unfamiliar and she didn't know where she was. Panic setting in she whips to the left in an attempt to get out of the crowd only to slam into the back of a stranger. At her limits and on her backside Raven breaks down in the middle of the street.

Edited by Blacksweettart

Lowenthal was minding his own business on floor eleven. He enjoied the beach, but he did also enjoy walking the streets of floor eleven's town. It was always a nice change of pace. Between Mari being cryptic, and Zelrius being a hypocritical wank, he needed to walk to get his mind off of things. But, as he was walking, he felt something, no, someone barrel into him. He turned, to see a teenager on her butt, and was now sobbing into her hands.

Lowenthal stood there, somewhat confused and clueless to what had just happened. He let out a frustrated sigh. "So much for getting my mind off of things." He mumbled to himself and he crouched down in front of the crying girl. "Hey, you okay?" He asked. He knew the answer was no, but a dumb question was usually the best way to start a conversation. He figured that it was something emotional like, someone died or she ran away from a monster or something.

Raven tried to stop the tears but once they had started it was another thing to stop them. "I'm Sorry" She made frustrated wipes at her face in an attempt to rub them away. Raven knew she was making a scene and that only upset her more. "I'll be fine." She said as if it would make it true. Even though it felt releasing to cry she pushed all the emotions back to only let them out again once she was alone. The tears slowly stopped and she was able to make coherent sentences. "I didn't mean to cry like that. Or to run into you. I'm sorry." Face red from crying and embarrassment Raven felt nervous just sitting in the open like she was. And sitting so close to this guy wasn't helping. "Could we move this out of the middle of the street? If you don't mind."