[SP-F6] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

Helios exited the main city of Floor 6. After what the gypsy told me about the mob, I'm not leaving this floor until I tame it. I don't want to miss my chance again. the young man thought, remembering the time he had attempted the quest on the first floor. At that point he was hunting a phoenix, however, this time he was hoping to find something different. He wasn't really one for bird-like pets, so he came up to Floor 6, hoping to find something different. The boy wandered the deep jungles that covered the large floor, searching for something to fight. He needed some sort of food to feed the mob, which would hopefully become his partner. The young man's curved sword was drawn, just in case he was attacked by something while searching. "Now, let's see if I can find anything in here." he mumbled, chuckling a bit as he walked through the jungle.

Edited by Helios

"While I'm here, I'd might as well look for some materials. I'm thinking of taking up the cooking profession, so some ingredients would be a good start." The young man said, looking about for materials, as well as a familiar. Helios began to climb a large jungle tree, hoping to find some fruit or something in it. Unfortunately, there was nothing to be found. Damn, I was seriously hoping to get a head start. Whatever, I'll keep looking. he sighed, lifting himself down the trunk of the huge tree. As he arrived at the bottom of the plant, he smiled. "What's that over there?" he muttered, looking in the distance at a bush, which seemed to be moving around quite a bit. Let's assume there's a mob in there.

ID: 45828 LD: 3 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

As Helios made his way over to the bush, a fair sized boar marched out, looking quite angry. "Oh, fun. Well, at least I'll be getting some meat for the familiar to eat. I think that gypsy said I needed to feed the mob with some sort of food. She never said what kind, so I'll assume it doesn't matter." he chuckled, reaching for his curved sword. As it left his sheath the boy smirked, glaring at his opponent intently. The pig looked quite enraged, just at the sight of the player. Geez, mobs these days. he chuckled, readying his blade.

Party:

Helios: 48/48 | D: 6 | Energy: 12/12

Enemies:

Boar: 24/24 | D: 18 | M: 9

Edited by Helios

Swiftly, Helios rushed towards the boar, activating the sword art <<Oval Crescent>>. His curved sword began to glow green as he reached his opponent, slashing it a total of five times before it shattered into thousands of tiny blue pixels, which would end up floating into the air a moment later. "Well, that was easy. Thankfully, I activated my <<Concentration>> skill, otherwise I would have missed that and possibly taken a bit of damage. Well, I've got the food for the mob. Now to find the familiar."

ID: 45836 BD: 5+1=6 LD: 8
<<Concentration>> Activated. +1 BD
<<Oval Crescent>> Activated. (6+1)*5*1 = 26 Damage

Party:

Helios: 48/48 | D: 6 | Energy: 7/12

Enemies:

Boar: 0/24 | D: 18 | M: 9 +1 Material

Edited by Helios

After leaving the area he had fought the boar in, he wandered around the jungle some more, looking for more materials. "Nothing yet. Oh well, that's fine. I don't even have a profession yet, so they aren't of use to me right now. I don't need them to buy anything right now anyway." he chuckled, still searching the ground beneath him. Opening his inventory, Helios looked at the <<Boar Meat>> that sat there. "This should be quite helpful. If animals eat the same things as in real life, I should be able to get some kind of cool familiar."

ID: 45837 LD: 8 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

(Accidently rolled twice, got LD of 7 on the second one anyway :P I'll just go with the first roll.)

Helios suddenly tripped over something, which surprised him quite a bit. "Tell me it was an item." he said, standing. As he turned around, he realized it was only the root of a tree. "Great." he sighed, looking around for a mob to tame. He listened to the birds sing their songs quietly, which made him smile. Looking up, he noticed a few parrot-looking mobs fly above him. Nah, I'll pass. I don't know how much a parrot would enjoy eating boar anyway. he chuckled.

ID: 45839 LD: 12 (No Mat. Found)
Materials Collected: 1

Edited by Helios

Helios began to climb another tree, once again hoping to find some fruit. "Bananas would be cool. I wonder if I could find some up here. Or maybe an apple." he mumbled, making his way up the trunk of the tree, holding onto the fair sized branches of the plant as he climbed. Arriving at the top, he sighed. Nothing again. I'll check around the other side of the tree, I suppose. I should take a good look before I climb down. he thought, climbing around the tree. "Just as I had thought, there's nothing up here. That's a shame."

ID: 45840 LD: 7 (No Mat. Found)
Materials Collected: 1

Edited by Helios

"Time to go look for a mob that I can tame. After thinking about it for a while, I think it would be cool to have some sort of feline familiar. A tiger or a jaguar or something." Helios mumbled to himself, which he did often while he was alone, as he climbed down the tree. After getting about half way down, he pushed himself off of the trunk, landing on his feet with a thud.

ID: 45841 LD: 5 (No Mat. Found)
Materials Collected: 1

Edited by Helios

As Helios wandered the jungle, something fell out of a tree, hitting him directly in the head. "Ouch!" he exclaimed, looking for whatever had hit him as he lifted his hand onto his head. "Finally! A material!" the boy shouted, looking down at the ripe-looking yellow banana. This'll be perfect! Hopefully I can find some more of these around here.

ID: 45843 LD: 15 (Mat. Found)
Materials Collected: 2

Edited by Helios

Helios looked up at the tree that the fruit had fallen from. "Maybe there are more bananas up there..." the young man mumbled, beginning to climb the tree. As he reached the top the dark haired player grinned, excited to have finally found some food for his future profession. "Awesome." he chuckled, reaching up to grab a second banana.

ID: 45844 LD: 17 (Mat. Found)
Materials Collected: 3

Edited by Helios

After picking the banana, Helios realized that there were no other fruits in that tree. "I guess mobs ate them all. It's a jungle, there are probably monkeys or something. Do mobs even eat?" he questioned himself, although he had no idea what the answer to his question was. Well, I'll keep exploring. I wonder what the familiar will turn out to be.

ID: 45845 LD: 9 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

Seemingly out of no where, a mob appeared in front of Helios. It had terrified him at first, seeing as he had no idea it was going to appear before him, but after he looked at it he smirked. "Alright, if you want to fight, I'd be happy to accept your challenge." he chuckled, unsheathing his curved sword, Kanshou. He looked at the beast that sat in front of him, another boar, and readied his blade.

Party:

Helios: 48/48 | D: 6 | Energy: 12/12

Enemies:

Boar: 24/24 | D: 18 | M: 9

Edited by Helios

Rushing towards the boar, Helios grinned. He swung his blade about, hitting it five times, much like he did to the last one. As it exploded into pixels, the dark haired man grinned. "Another monster defeated. Now please, can I find something other than a boar?" he muttered, his sword no longer glowing. He wasn't really wanting a boar as a familiar, so he kept looking, not inclined to challenge another at that moment.

ID: 45845 BD: 9 LD: 15
<<Oval Crescent>> Activated. (6+1)*5*1+1 = 27 Damage

Party:

Helios: 48/48 | D: 6 | Energy: 7/12

Enemies:

Boar: 0/24 | D: 18 | M: 9 +1 Material, 120 Col

Materials Collected: 4

Edited by Helios

After searching a bush for materials and finding nothing, Helios stopped for a moment, smirking. He swiftly turned around, raising his sword to block any attack that might come from behind him. Perched in a low branch of a tree was a fair sized jaguar, which was clearly about to ambush him before it was found out. Helios then thought of an idea. Maybe this could be my familiar. I suppose I'll find out in a second.

ID: 45845 LD: 13 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

Helios pulled the <<Boar Meat>> out of his inventory, kneeling down and placing it on the ground for the animal to eat. The jaguar climbed down from it's spot in the tree to eat the meat. It took a bite out of the food that Helios had laid out for it and came closer. Helios took a small step back, but the jaguar didn't attack him. Instead, it rubbed it's head against his leg, like a regular cat would do. The dark haired player was a bit surprised by this, since he wasn't sure how the mob would react. He equipped the second piece of meat out of his inventory and dropped it for the jungle cat to eat. It happily finished off all of the food that had been left for it.

Carefully, the young man reached out his hand to pet the jaguar. Hopefully it doesn't kill me now that it's finished eating. he thought, placing his hand gently on the cat's back. It closed it's eyes and purred quietly, nuzzling up to him. Helios smiled, thinking of a name that would fit his new familiar. "Does Lucifer sound like an alright name to you?" he asked the cat with a smile. The only answer Helios needed was the soft purr. "Lucifer it is then." he chuckled, standing up. "So, you're my familiar now. Awesome." the player grinned.

ID: 45849 LD: 15 (Familiar tamed)
<<Lucifer>> the Jaguar

Edited by Helios

Looking up for a moment, Helios noticed something. "Oh, another fruit." he said, chuckling a little. The jaguar watched the dark haired man climb up the tree for a moment, a bit unsure of what he was doing. When the player gripped the fruit, which was an apple, and pulled it to him, the cat seemed to have understood what the boy's motive was. Lucifer began to climb the tree, branch by branch until he came to a point a bit lower than Helios was at. "You want to help me out? Awesome." he grinned.

ID: 45868 LD: 16 (Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

Unfortunately, there was nothing else in the tree for them to pick up. "Eh, that sucks. Let's move on to another tree, shall we?" he asked the jaguar with a smile, petting him before he leaped out of the tree. This is a pretty cool familiar, I'm going to be completely honest. the young man thought, climbing out of the tree to follow his new friend. As he reached the bottom of the plant, Lucifer was already climbing another. Geez, he's fast. Helios chuckled, happy that he had a new partner to explore with. Let's see how good he is at hunting for materials. the boy thought, following after his pet.

ID: 45874 LD: 9 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

Before Helios could even climb the tree, his jaguar was already at the top, knocking a second apple from the tree. After it fell, Helios caught it in his hands. Before SAO, the young man played a lot of football with friends outside and inside of school. However, he was never on a team or anything. His love for video games was too much, and the people on his school's football team were overly competitive anyway. "Nice job, Lucifer." he grinned, placing the apple in his inventory.

ID: 45876 LD: 16 (Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

The young man watched as his partner climbed out of the tree. "It's getting dark, I suppose we should head back to town. We could go check out a different floor, if you'd like." he told the cat, although he was aware he'd get no response. The jaguar nuzzled up to him as they walked towards the main city of Floor 6. "Well, we got a good amount of items while we were out here. Good work buddy." he said, patting his familiar's head.

ID: 45883 LD: 4 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

Looking at a tree, Helios thought he had seen a fruit in it. "I could be wrong, but let's check it out anyway." he mumbled as the two wandered over to the large plant. They climbed the tree, eventually reaching the spot where the fruit was. "It's rotten, never mind. Let's head down to a lower floor, we can grab you some more food to eat." he said to the jaguar. The animal looked quite excited at the sound of a snack and it swiftly climbed down the tree, waiting for Helios at the bottom.

ID: 45885 LD: 12 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios