[PP:F11: Taft] Every moment counts [Teselmar]-Complete

Opal's eyes squinted with a happy smile as she took his hand, "Well, I've touched enough guys to know their sweet spots. Giving you a back rub will be no more difficult than me swinging this massive katana around." Opal cleared her throat once more, the dusty atmosphere was still sort of lingering in the air as they stood and talked, "Oh? Dinner...well, after that little duel, I think I worked up enough of an appetite for something like that. I'm definitely game for something like that." The woman brushed her thumb against his knuckles while they held each other's hand. She was still in her Blood Oath Armor which was making this a bit on the weird side for her, normally she would not have done something like that while wearing her uniform. But she softened herself up and shrugged, no one was really looking so it was alright. For now at least. 

"Well, I don't suppose you wouldn't mind if I went to go...change into something a bit more appropriate before then? Or...did you mean dinner at a later time?" Now she wasn't sure if his suggestion for dinner was for today or at some point in the future. She just kind of assumed it was for today, she could have been wrong. Her smiling face lopsided a bit as she got a little nervous and embarrassed over the possible misunderstanding. 

"In any case, you did really well today. You will get stronger, you have that drive and you have...Wait? Senpai?...No, you don't. I am no teacher. I don't think I would be very comfortable with someone calling me that. A title such as that would be more deserving to someone else. For a rapier user such as yourself, I would suggest a player named Jomei. He is part of the Velvet Room guild and is quite dandy with those sabers. If you are looking for a Senpai, he'd be your go to guy." Opal shifted as they walked out of the arena together, her left hand swinging up and dusting the ebony bangs from her eyes, "I really should get a new hairstyle or something for these bangs...always in my eyes. Before my training started, I used to have really long black hair..." she said just strumming up another conversation, she caught herself rambling...again. 

Teselmar laughed as they walked out of the arena, holding hands. He enjoyed the feeling of her hand on his, and he smiled as they exited into the sunlit streets of Taft. "I believe I could do dinner. Tonight, if you'd like. That'll give us some time to change and freshen up." There were a great many options for them to choose from when it came to dinner; players who were working on their cooking skills, NPCs who could make specialty dishes, there were plenty of choices that Teselmar could suggest. However, he thought of something that she might like better.

"Ah, I've thought of a place for dinner, if you're up for it." He opened his map, sending her the coordinates. They were on Floor 4, in Starglade again. "It might be the same town, but I promise to keep things interesting." He said with a grin. She had no way of knowing, but the coordinates were for a little place called The White Stag Cafe and Gallery... a place he happened to have just recently opened.

Teselmar looked puzzled as Opal went on about the term Senpai. "Err, I think you may have confused the word 'senpai' for 'sensei'. 'Senpai' just means senior, haha. But I'm sure you knew that." He looked over her flowing sable locks with an appreciative eye. "I happen to like your hair, however you choose to wear it. If you like it short, by all means, go for it." It might be interesting to see what she did with her hairstyle in the future. They continued out into the street, leaving the dust and heat of combat behind them... for today.

"Oh?" Opal had received the coordinates, biting her lower lip to see that it was once again on the fourth floor and at Starglade. She didn't mind it was at the same place as last time, it just gave her an extra opportunity to check out the village once again. She had so much fun the last time she was there with him, she couldn't wait to see what else he had planned for the two. Opal did stiffen up when he had corrected her, apparently she got the two words mixed up in her head. Normally she was not like that, talking before thinking that is, the words had just came out in a rush. She would have to learn not to do that next to, feeling only slightly embarrassed, but he was gracious enough not to belittle her about the little mix up. 

"Ahh...so...yeah, I guess I got a little carried away there. Mixed up the meanings. You'd think I would know this already. I don't claim to know everything about the Japanese culture but I did spend a lot of time with Master Myoga, I suppose I just sort of forgot..." the woman cleared her throat and detached her hand from his, turned to face in him the process and swinging both arms behind her back as she looked up at him, "Well, then I shall meet you at these coordinates tonight. I'll send you a message when I am on my way over. I guess I'll see you later?" she smiled at him, her red lips opening up to show her teeth as she did so, sweeping around and turning on the ball of her feet as she headed for the main plaza. However her dread was slowly becoming of her...what was she going to wear? 

Thread Summary: +1 SP Each, +200 Col Each

Edited by Opal