COMPLETE [PP-F4] Second Date: Under The Table (Opal)

Teselmar had fallen in love with this floor. Particularly, this town. Starglade was a sleepy little place, a perfect location to seek respite from the rigors of battle that occupied the players of Sword Art Online. He was not without his own need for down time, but the thought of just sitting around all day waiting for other people to progress the game made him restless. So, to help himself and others grow stronger, as well as give folks a place to relax and forget their troubles, he'd created The White Stag Cafe and Gallery. A place of warm comfort, Teselmar had only recently opened up the shop. He spent so much time out in the field anyway that it was only open in the evenings, typically. But tonight was different; tonight would be special.

He stood a ways off from the door, waiting for Opal to arrive. Dressed in a red vest as opposed to his typical black, he thought she'd appreciate the switch to her guild colors. He had a picnic basket in his arms, and he puffed on the menthol cigarette as he killed time. Punctuality was something that his parents had instilled into Teselmar at a very young age. Say what you want about the rest of their parenting skills (or lack thereof), but he was almost never late for anything. It was often a curse though, as he would consistently get wherever he was supposed to be 10 minutes early, then wait in silence. The lanterns from the streetlights cast a flickering glow over him, and he appreciated the fact that there was little wind tonight.

Edited by Teselmar

Opal had found her way to the quaint village of Starglade, a place she had spent her first date with Martin and one of the most magical nights she'll never forget. They had spent their first day ice skating on a frozen lake in the town and had a nice little conversation about a few different things. The woman's smile spread as the warmth of her turtleneck combined with her inner heat made her being glow from those pleasant memories and then finishing the night off snuggling into one another atop a hill that showed off the little village from the distance. Opal had been wondering what she would wear to this date, she had not many choices to make with her limited wardrobe which she cursed at herself for not getting more of when she had the chance for materials. A simple walk to a tailor could have easily made things a lot less complicated. She had wanted to dress a bit more nice for Martin, but this was the best she could do for the moment. 

As she made her way through the snowy village, Opal saw the tall blonde from a short distance away holding...a picnic basket? Well, that was different. She would not mind at all a simple little picnic out in the...snowy fields or something? She moved forward with the grace of a Goddess and waved as she he noticed her walking by, "Hello Martin," she'd use his first name for casual simplicity sake. If he was uncomfortable with his name being used, surely he would say something of it. Of course, likewise, he was more than welcome to address her as Vivian. The name rolled off his tongue well enough, and she had thought with mild bashfulness of her name being said in a more intimate surrounding. Clearing her throat of the mild fantasy, the woman's face had heated up from the thought and smiled, running a hand down the length of his crimson vest, "I approve of this color. Suits the guild very well, I also adore the color on you. Looks good," she said patting the material to his physique. The woman couldn't help but notice where they were standing, outside of a small shop with an interesting name, "Mmm, I didn't notice this place before. The owner must be new to town since we last were here, huh? So...what do you have in the picnic basket? Part of our date?" 

He saw her coming up the path from a distance. She stood out starkly, a dark shadow against the white dusted cobblestones. Her olive skin and raven hair made for a lovely contrast with her cherry lips, and the sight of her made his cheeks faintly resemble his vest. He greeted her with a pleasant smile. "Good evening, Vivian." He intoned, his low, strong voice carrying over the street between them. Teselmar had to resist a fit of the giggles when she touched his vest, pushing the material against his chest and stomach. He was insanely ticklish, and the man was certain that she'd go wild if he let on about it.

The vest had been a new addition, and he commented on it. "Yeah, I figured that I'd attend that meeting you're having in a few days, join the Knights officially. It pays to dress for the occasion... occasionally." He put his hand on hers when she touched him, enjoying the feeling of holding her hand. He sighed, looking into her eyes. "I'm really glad you came. And yes," he said as he displayed the picnic basket, "This is dinner. But instead of having a picnic outside..." He turned to the door, producing a key from his inventory, "I figured we could dine in."

Entering, Teselmar used a menu command to activate the lights. The cafe was a blend of light and dark woods, rich and well-designed all throughout the place. A countertop bar stood at the opposite side of the room, a large coffee making machine perched precariously atop it. He gestured all around him as he led her inside. "Welcome to my new shop. Just opened the place a few days ago. Do you like it?" He waited for her answer, then motioned for her to follow him. "There's a smaller room in the back with a table for two, I'm planning on using it for VIPs. I'd say that the Vice Commander of the KoB is a pretty big VIP, right?" He laughed, enjoying her company. 

"When you offer to wine and dine, how could I say no?" Her dark brows picked up at the sudden emergence of a key. Vivian was starting to put two and two together here. So after all; this was his new shop. The woman was pleased as the light came on, her eyes drinking in the interior of the artisan cafe. She marveled at the more organic look to it, the dark wooden furnishings and the subtle aroma of coffee not too far off. Martin had begun to explain a little bit about the place, the woman basking in the warmth of the cafe as she walked around. Her finger tracing over the wooden furnishings as she moved about to take a closer look at some of the hanging pictures. She pointed to these, "Did...you draw these?" she asked making light conversation. 

He addressed the backroom for VIP attendants, and the woman smiled brightly at him, "Yes, quite the VIP I suppose. But this place is absolutely stunning. I wish I had taken more time to enjoy these things out in the real world. I guess I have something to look forward to when we get back, a world of culture perhaps?" The woman smiled, her ruby red lips accented on her face once more as she moved back towards her date; Martin. 

"So I am somewhat curious as to what you have packed in there. To be quite honest, I am hungry at the moment..." her tummy rumbled, placing a hand over her stomach as it gurgled for a moment as she gave him a rather odd look, "Err...I suppose famished is the word to use right about now. We worked quite a bit of an appetite. But then again, I love food just as much as the next person. And I can go hog wild in this game without losing my figure. Glad we don't have to count calories in the game..." The woman shifted her arm and hooked it with his own, "Lead the way, Sug." 

Martin was pleased by the look on her face as Vivian entered the White Stag. Luxury and fashion had been a constant part of his life, up until his 18th birthday. Everything in his childhood and adolescence had been programmed by his family to be the absolute best, and though he'd rebelled against his parents' familial identity when he came of age, he had been in for a rude awakening as to what the real world was like. Still, he was pleased he'd remembered some things about aesthetics and interior decorating as he'd designed the place. Vivian looked at some of his sketches and drawings that he'd done. While he had yet to craft anything truly great, he'd discovered that the System had actually been teaching him how to draw as he plied his art. He nodded, pointing out a sketch of a flower in bloom that was in a frame on the wall. "Mmhmm, I'd be a rather poor artisan if I had no skill at drawing. I'm not that good right now, but the System helps me fill in the details. Each time I draw something though, I get a little bit better at it. Soon I won't even need the System to guide me."

He beamed as she talked about how impressed she was by the atmosphere. "I'm happy to hear you say so!" He said with a sheepish grin, "I was really hoping you'd like it! And yes, when we get out, there's a lot that I took for granted that I won't any more, trust me." He'd do anything to drive a fast car or go skydiving again... maybe reconcile with his parents. Eh, let's not go crazy. Leading her along, her arm in his, Martin brought her behind a small curtain that lead to a more intimate dining scene.

There was a small table, set with exquisite hardwood carved dinnerware, and built from what appeared to be a rich mahogany; a small candelabra provided the only illumination, making it the picture of classic romance. A bottle of wine, one of the vintages from the local NPC tavern in Starglade, was present, along with two glasses. Putting the picnic basket on the table, he pulled Vivian's chair out for her, allowing her to be seated before taking his own seat opposite her. "I'm hungry too, so I really hope you like Italian food..."

The basket seemed empty from how light it looked, but all of its contents were digital. Pressing a button on the side, a few dishes began materializing on the table in front of the pair. What appeared to be a succulent looking chicken parmesan, atop angel hair pasta and covered in hearty tomato sauce, appeared on each of their plates. It smelled amazing, actually better than any similar dish that Martin had tried in the real world. He made a mental note that if he ever tracked down who had programmed the food into the game, to give that man a high five. He watched her expression with an ounce of trepidation. "Err, if you're not into Italian, that's totally fine, I can run and grab us something else." 

A veil that they had passed revealed the backroom. Opal immediately felt underdressed for the occasion as the illuminating candle flames were dancing to and fro from the small pockets of air being moved around. Opal held one hand to her mouth at the romantic atmosphere that was in front of her unable to hold in the hot glow of her cheeks as she looked around. This was definitely a first here and from the real world. Not once had a guy ever done something so...adoring and romantic, this was the next best thing she had ever experienced. Her honey eyes twinkled as he pulled out a seat for her. Cheeks hot with a bruning smile, the woman sat down with curved lips of gratitude as he went about the other side. Poking buttons, Opal was interested to see what was in the basket. As the items appeared one after another, the rich furnishing gave way to a pleasant smelling aroma. It was indeed an Italian meal, and Opal's stomach had gurgled again, "Oh my. No, no! It all looks delicious. Honestly, it beats eating noodles and shrimp. Lots of that was going around when I lived at the temple with Master Myoga. Japanese cuisine...every night. Can't really complain though, it was free food." 

The woman sat upon her lap a rich embroidered napkin that looked too fancy to be used as a normal napkin. Cherry lips smiled as Martin poured each of them a nice glass of the wine that had been set out, the woman nodded as her glass was filled up. Rubbing her hands on her knees, she was itching to try out the meal. Everything looked piping hot and fresh as if it came from kitchen directly to the table. Her mouth watered as she poured over the meal and back to Martin, "I have got to say, you are winning some major brownie points with me, Sir Martin. Everything from the candle lit dinner, to the romantic atmosphere...I have a feeling you have done this with other women before?" she had asked lifting the wine glass up, "So...you got a toast for us, or should we just dive right in?" The company she was in was fantastic, the food looking wonderful, the night was just beginning. Teselmar...Martin, the man the sat in front of her was indeed a mystery. Never in a million years did she think she would be involved with such a person here in this game. She bit down on her lower lip with her teeth, unable to contain a smile that constantly occurred on her face. She seemed to flip gears from Opal the Vice Commander to Vivian the woman who just wanted something real in a relationship. Truly enough, what did that make them right now? Was he her boyfriend? Or was this just casual dating? She didn't want to scare him into a relationship. Also, she didn't want to scare herself into one as well. It was a small predicament...she knew in her heart right now what she wanted to mean to him. 

Martin's gray-green eyes danced in the candlelight, and he commented on her statement. "Japanese food is great, super healthy stuff. Not sure I'd want to eat it every day, though." He'd forgotten to put his napkin in his own lap; seeing her do so, he hastened to do the same. Seeing Vivian approving of her food made him very happy, his cheeks growing red at her praise. His eyes drank her in, enjoying the sight of her smile. "I'm glad you like this sort of meal." At her next comment, he laughed softly, gesturing around at the atmosphere. "Brownie points... Damn, I should have brought some brownies too..." He shook his head in mock sorrow. "Oh well. Next time I'll do better, promise."

Martin popped the cork off the bottle of wine, and poured Opal a glass. Full bodied, the label on the bottle warned players of the alcohol effect. "It might lose me some points with you, but I'm actually not terribly good at dating." Sitting down again, he poured himself a glass as well. "I've only had a few girls ever take any real interest. Most don't really... get me." He'd only had one real girlfriend, in high school. Even then, their fling had been mostly about physical exploration, with Martin losing his V-card in the back of a station wagon at the age of 18. His mouth turned upwards in a wry grin at the lackluster memory; two kids fumbling around in a car was hardly a whirlwind romance to remember. 

He raised his glass, letting the flames reflect off of it. The patterns of light danced through the crimson liquid. "To those who fight," he toasted, "May we all have something worth fighting for." He drained his half-glass, the strong wine a soothing burn on his throat. Pouring himself and her a bit more, he smiled and pointed to the food with a fork. "Enjoy!" He tasted the meal for himself: It was delicious. The best food he'd had in Aincrad thus far, and he made a mental note to go back often to the NPC run eatery.

Looking across the table, he found himself contemplating Vivian. There was no denying that he was falling for the woman. She was an enigma; lofty and proud, but also feminine and often vulnerable. She captured his imagination,and Martin often found his thoughts drifting to her when he was alone in the field. He knew that soon, he wanted to ask her about how she felt towards him. They continued to eat, the two sharing a comfortable quiet. Breaking the silence, Martin put his fork down on his mostly consumed meal. "Before I forget, I have something for you." He opened his inventory, withdrawing the <<Templar's Crest>> sketch he'd designed the previous morning.

2363ce7502172cd019538d6876fdcd2b.jpg

((OOC: Not my drawing. All credit to the artist.))

He presented her the sketch, transferring ownership of it to her in his menu. "It's not much, but I was thinking of you when I drew it. Hope you like it." Martin bashfully continued to eat, embarrassed at his gift. He should have made her something better.

Opal titled her head, raven locks of hair falling in front of her eye as she continued to smile while her glass was lifted, "To those who fight!" she repeated, and drank the contents of her glass. The smooth burn of the alcohol and softened her pallet for the start of the meal. Martin was nice enough to top her off with the crimson liquid once more as they began to enjoy their meal. The aroma had made her salivate until she started taking bites out of the food, the mix of chicken and the pasta was a good compliment with one another. She had enjoyed this once before in real life, but not like this. She continued to enjoy her meal, her eyes glancing back up at the male as their eyes gazed at one another. "Oh [censored]? Am I eating too fast? Do I have sauce all over my face? Why is he looking at me like that?" her cheeks burned once more as she quickly took up the napkin from her lap and began to pat away at the debris that might have manifested on her face when she was eating. Clearing her throat, she took for her glass once more and started to drink the contents. The way she was downing it, you'd think it was water. 

The two of them ate in silence, not necessarily awkward, well; perhaps a little. But Opal was enjoying herself, the quiet dinner was the normal for her normally eating alone in the comforts of her PJs or something else, even when she lived in the outside world, it was rare for her to go out to eat with someone else. No dates or anything like that, just men she would...The woman shied away from the mental topic as she found herself picking up and empty glass. Martin was quick to answer the call, filling it once more, "Thank you," she said softly drinking the contents once more. 

The meal was pleasant, and Opal had relaxed in her seat after finishing off the remaining pasta on her dish. The woman lifted one leg over the other and exhaled contently. It was a delicious meal with an exceptional host. Smiles all around for the both of them until Martin had spoken up, "A gift?" the woman asked pleadingly. A few button taps later, the woman saw in her inventory a sketch of a beautifully drawn and decorative cross, "This is fantastic. I'll treasure this item, thank you Martin." He was sweet and caring, charming and surprising. It was indeed a decorative piece and as soon as she had seen it, she knew exactly what to do with it. But that was her mental secret. The man at the other side of the table seemed bashful as he continued to eat his meal. Opal had already finished hers and was once against finishing off the remaining bit of the crimson win from her glass. 

She watched as Martin finished the last piece of chicken, giving them both time to relax and let the food settle in their bellies. She thought of what she could give to him in return. She did not have anything to offer materialistically...But she did offer a rub down earlier. Minx eyes looked at the Gentleman with a foxy gaze. Her fingers slid across the table as she moved towards him. A slender finger trailing from the table, to his arm to his shoulder, "I can't give you anything artsy, not something I have in my inventory...But I did offer a rub down earlier, didn't I?" the woman's fingers began to work their way through the muscles of the man's shoulders, digits digging into his flesh and softening the collective knots.

"Seem really tense up here," she said massaging his shoulder blades, and working his upper back with her thumbs. She leaned down, arms wrapping around his shoulder as her ruby red lips pressed to his ear lobe, giving a slight tug as she chuckled softly, "It's been a magical evening, Martin. Thank your for the glorious dinner. I wish I could have dressed a bit nicer for you, lack of wardrobe on my end. Which is different on my part..." the woman said leaning back up and running her hands over his biceps as she talked, "...normally, I would have like a million different things to wear for any occasion. I should remedy with a shopping spree one day, find some cute clothes or something. Mmm..." the woman teased him again, running her hands down his chest over his buttoned up vest, "...possibly try on a few things for you, maybe do a little lingerie modeling?" The woman had snaked her body around the chair, one leg over his as she sat down on his lap facing him, arms over his shoulders and locking into place. She stared into the deep colors of his eyes, before she slowly started to get pulled into him. Hot lips pressed against one another as her locked arms came unbound and rested her palms over his shoulders. With a small noise, their lips became undone. 

"Mmm...Wow...Hahaha..." she laughed with a small giggle, "That wine...must be getting to me..." the woman squinted slightly, small drips of her honey eyes could be seen as she took him by the hand, the crimson smile returning as she pressed his hand to her chest by her heart, "You do something to me..." her heart beat had elevated, beating a little faster than normal, "But this tender softness...it feels nice to have this again." As she said this, she used his hand to guide to her cheek as she pressed her warmth to it, using both her smaller hands to keep it there to drink in moment. 

"Hopefully I am not being too bold here...I can get off of you if you are uncomfortable..." the chances are that he could be uncomfortable with this new seating arrangment, or he could be totally accepting. She had been seeing him looking at her, she was a playful woman...she really was, but that part of her had been locked away for so long. But it felt right to show some intimacy towards him to give him some idea of how she felt on their situation

Martin watched Vivian dab at her face with her napkin, even though there was nothing really to clean. He remembered all of the fancy dinner parties that his parents had dragged him to in his childhood. He'd been groomed, shoved into a tiny suit, and told not to speak unless spoken to while his parents dined with CEOs and millionaires. It had been unpleasant each time, as many times the children of the other guests had been told the exact same thing, and an uncomfortable silence would reign at the kids' table. Martin had grown to abhor occasions that called for undue formality, and even on nights like this where he was making an effort, he didn't mind a break or two in protocol. Watching her enjoy her wine, he was glad that he'd chosen a decent variety for their evening in. Her eyes occasionally met his, and he gave her a flirtatious smile. 

When he'd abandoned his decadent lifestyle to pursue a career that would be more fulfilling, he'd had to get used to eating budget food. Although the change in quality had been something he'd had to deal with, he enjoyed the peaceful feeling of having no judgment. At boarding school, he'd been watched for proper etiquette and manners every meal for eight years. The habits died hard; while he wasn't perfect at it any more, he was still an extremely precise and well-mannered man in most areas of his life. Like it or not, that much time spent thinking consciously about his habits had honed him into an observant and disciplined individual. Martin was quick to point out to others that he wasn't some spoiled brat any more, but while his attitude had evolved, his mannerisms betrayed his cultured upbringing.

Handing over his gift, Martin was worried that she wouldn't like it. Maybe I should have waited until I could make something even better for her... But she seemed to appreciate the present. "My pleasure." He said, his cheeks red from the attention... and perhaps from the wine as well. He hadn't really thought about it, but he'd had a full glass or two by this point, and so had she. Her cheeks glowed with a slight flush like his, and he tilted his head back with a satisfied sigh. If this night was a dream, I wouldn't want to wake up. He subtly pinched his arm, just to be sure. Vivian's gaze towards him turned sensual, and he raised an eyebrow. "Whatcha thinking?" He asked, intrigued.

She rose, walking around to his side of the table as she spoke. Slender fingers pushed rhythmically into his arms and shoulders as she circled behind him, and though his body was virtual, his mind still projected fatigue and tension into his muscles. "Mmmm... that's really nice..." He spoke in a low tone, feeling her hands moving to his shoulders. In life, he'd carried a lot of stress there, as his constant adrenaline rushes had taken their toll on his muscles. He supposed that in game, that flaw was still true. Groaning slightly at the pleasant pain, he leaned forward a bit, giving her better access to his back. When her lips tugged on his ear, his breathing turned ragged at the sudden contact. She has no idea how much she's turning me on right now... Vivian continued to warm him up, running her hands up and over his chest as she talked about modeling lingerie for him. "I'd be lying if I said that didn't sound like a good time." He grinned, saving the thought of her in lacy underwear for another time.

The world shifted for Martin as she looped a leg over him, sitting in his lap facing him. "Speaking of good times..." Their eyes locked, his like the sea and hers like honey. Their lips met, the heat and warmth radiating off of them as they intertwined. After a moment, they separated. Martin had a goofy smile on his face as he spoke. "Sure, blame the wine, haha." She continued to speak, telling him how nice it was to have a moment of tenderness like this. Vivian took his hand, placing it over her heart, then to her cheek. He put his other hand around her waist, securing her on top of him. "I'm perfectly comfortable right here, Vivian." He stroked his thumb across her cheekbone; her skin was as smooth as silk, and her soft hair brushed his forearm.

Martin leaned forward, drawing her into another kiss. Their tongues locked as his one arm drew her closer, their hips meeting as well. The hand on her face moved up to trail through her dark tresses, eventually settling on her slender frame to keep her close to him. Breaking their kiss, Martin looked into her eyes. "Vivian... I know I'm not the kind of guy that has had a lot of experience with things like this. But," He brought her into an embrace, resting his chin atop her head. "I want this to be lasting. You're kind-hearted, strong, and I'm head over heels for you. I know it's a lot to ask, but I want to have something long term and meaningful with you. So please..." He drew back slightly, looking at her with a boyish smile. "Do you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend? Or partners, whichever term you want to call it." He was talking too much, and knew he was taking a risk, but she was a risk that he'd enjoy taking.

The warm amber eyes danced over him, her soft hands delicately rubbing the back of his neck up and down while he spoke. There, a soft red smile stretched form her face as her teeth finally started to show. The woman threw her arms over him in a tight hug. Velveteen lips pressed towards his ear and she whispered, "yes," to his question. The woman felt giddy, happy, nervous all sorts of emotions and feelings flooding her mind and body. He finally asked that question she had been wondering about if he would ever ask, if he didn't she might have at one point...but it was good to know he asked before then. Looking back into the deep pools of his eyes, the woman once more dragged him into a hot embracing kiss, her fingers clawing into the fabric of his vest as they turned into fists pulling him into her body. Soft sounds from their making out dressed the room as the candle flames licked side to side. The woman breathing in deeply as she felt his hands over her waist, identifying her body with his hands. The woman leaned back, biting her lower lip as she started to smooth out the fabric of his new attire, "Excuse me...Got a little ahead of myself." the woman said, fingers weaving through the ebony hair as she sat perched upon his lap. 

"Although, it makes it more fun to make out with you when we are actually considered a couple now..." her cheeks burned both from smiling so much as well from the last comment she made, "I am not used to being in a relationship as well. So I suppose we are both kinda new in that regards. But I am curious...how far you have been with a woman. I mean, you don't have to tell me...but having some knowledge my help...with the more intimate actions between us in the future. But I am sure..." the woman, bit down on her lips once more, her amber eyes squinting as she did so leaning down to his ear, "I can teach you some really naughty things..." her tongue rolled over his jawline, his scent drove her mad with passion as she looked back at him but then cleared her throat, arms once more locking over his shoulders as she gazed into the endless depths of his eyes. 

"But I am sure things like that will come in due time, there is no need to rush things." The woman adjusted herself in his lap, placing her forehead to his, sighing contently. It had been another wonderful evening, a great meal and the company of Martin, her new boyfriend. Every time that thought crossed through her, she felt blood rush to her head. It was not something she was used to; most guys? She would use to get what she needed from them and then pass on to whatever was next for her. She could feel, this would be more than just a one night stand, it had a much deeper meaning and impact on her. Despite the vicious attacks to her those harsh weeks of being tortured, the woman was able to create a special tonic to release those memories during intense romantic relations, she had indeed wondered if there was any side effects to her drinking it. But for the moment, there seemed to be done. It would have been terribly awkward had she been kissing him, and then ended up looking like a frog the next moment.  

She'd said yes. He smiled, feeling sensations that usually only occurred when he was in the thick of combat. His heart was racing, and his blood sang in his veins. It was that fuzzy moment when you know that a person is interested in you, and you're interested back. It might only happen a handful of times in a lifetime, but hell, it was great when it happened. Their next kiss was all fire, and blood; passionate, aggressive, and exploratory. She tugged on his vest with her slender fingers, pulling him into her, and responded in kind. His strong hands held her from behind, running along the skin where her neck was exposed. He took his lips off of hers, and answered her when she spoke. "Ahead of yourself? Viv," he said, hoping she didn't mind him calling her that, "I'm here for you. I'm all yours. So if you're stressed out, and want to 'relieve some stress' with me, I'm more than okay with that." His tone turned gentle as he brushed a stray lock from her brow. "And if you have things you want to get off your chest, or if you're having a bad day and you need someone to talk to, I'm here for that too. If we're together, that means together." He kissed her forehead as he leaned in.

She spoke about intimacy, and how far he'd gotten with other women. Martin was sure that his face was the color of a tomato as he answered. "Well... I have been intimate with... two women. I was kind of young, and we were just awkward teenagers. So, a little rusty, but I, err, know the steps to this dance." He smiled flirtatiously as she leaned in to whisper about the naughty things she could teach him. "Promises, promises, Vivian. I'm sure I'll rise to the occasion." In fact, he was... err, rising right now, and he shifted self consciously.

He had a thought, and he grinned once again. "Hold on to me." Martin made his hands like a support around her frame, and then stood, easily lifting the lighter woman with him. Her legs were still wrapped around his hips as he held her, clinging to his shirt with his arms supporting her. He walked out of the VIP section, out into the cafe proper. Striding over to the bar with her in his arms, he placed her down gently on top of the counter. "I've got an idea: let's play two truths and a lie." He produced a bottle of what appeared to be rum from behind the counter, and looked deep into her vixen eyes once more. "We tell each other two truths, and one lie about ourselves. If you guess the lie, you get a kiss. If not, you have to take a drink. And I still might kiss you, haha." He continued, "Same goes for me on my turn. Sound fun?" She could always say no if she wanted to, but he thought she might like this. It was a fun way to get to know each other better. 

"!" Opal's expression lit up on her face, as she wondered where he was taking her, "Oh you bad boy! Doing the down and dirty in your shop with all those windows? I didn't know you liked to put on a show~" her hopes diminished when he placed her on the counter top and explained the game that they were about to play. She played truth or dare before, but this was an interesting spin off from the original idea. A bottle of rum, in her current state with the wine running through her body, she wasn't sure if breaking into the rum would be a wise idea. But she was safe and secure in his shop there didn't seem to be anything wrong with going a little wild tonight. Shifting her position, she slid back a little further on the table top as her feet swung back and forth with her hands propped up on the edge. 

"So I am guessing I go first in this little game? Alright, so two truths and a lie..." The woman giggled playfully, she wondered how far she could take this game and how hard she could make him guess at her statements. The woman's amber eyes shot upwards towards the ceiling, bringing a manicured fire engine red nail to her lips as she lightly bit down on it. 

"Ok! Here we go! I had sex with two men at the same time, I had sex with two females at the same time, I had sex with a celebrity." She was unabashed as she said her mix of truths and the single lie that was hidden somewhere in her sentence. She wondered if Martin could guess correct at this statement. Either or, he would find out some interesting things about her with this little game. It was a good chance to not hold anything back as well so he could really get to know her. And hopefully the truths did not scare him as much as she would let on about herself.  

Teselmar's eyes widened. "What? Wow, if even two of those are true, you've got me beat in the 'having a good time' department!" He laughed, then grinned flirtatiously. "I didn't know that you were into girls. Hmmm..." He pondered his options for a moment, then remembered her earlier comment. "Stay right there," he said, moving to the windows. Teselmar drew the blinds, blocking off the view from the outside world. Flipping the sign to CLOSED, he made sure that they wouldn't be interrupted should they choose to go further.

"Hmmm..." he said, returning to his spot as her legs swung on either side of him. "I guess that you haven't had sex with a celebrity. Although I'm sure they would have enjoyed it." He wondered if he was right; if not, he'd be drinking for it.

The woman raised an eyebrow at him, he seemed like he was in deep thought about which answer to go with. She laughed lightly when she heard his narration, and swept the tendrils of ebony from her eyes. When he asked if she was into girls the woman gave a slight nod, "I suppose you can say I am bisexual woman. But unfortunately, you will be drinking some of that rum. You're answer is wrong, Martin. I actually did have sex with a celebrity...maybe a very minor one at some point in his career, but he was indeed a celebrity. The lie in that statement was actually, I never had sex with two girls at the same time. I have fooled around with one, but never two." Vivian used her fingers to gesture the number towards him. The woman beamed a smile at him, her red full lips curving as he probably was caught off guard by her lie. She bit down on her lower lip watching him take a drink of the rum alcohol.

"I bet that tastes just as great as the wine. Well anyways..." the woman rose a hand and brushed the curtain of ebony from her eyes once more and shifted in her spot, bringing one leg over the other as it crossed, "Looks like it's your turn. Although I think you are at a slight disadvantage, Sug. I am pretty good at catching people in their lies." her honey eyes squinted at him as she smiled, it was a bluff however, she was a more trusting woman than anything else. But she was right on a few occasions about people's lies. Those however some pretty difficult ones to swallow, but that was a lifetime ago. 

Teselmar laughed, smiling and holding up his hands in a gesture of mock surrender. "Haha, alright. You got me on that one." He raised the bottle of rum to his lips and took a sip. It was sweet and spicy, and when he put the bottle down, he almost hoped to get the next one wrong so he could have another taste. "That's the beautiful thing about virtual alcohol," he said slowly, replacing the bottle in its spot. "You can get drunk, but you can't get sick." He settled both of his arms around her, the glow of happiness and alcohol apparent on his features. 

"Alright, here we go: I've worked as a stunt man, I've done ballet, and I've jumped out of a helicpoter." He thought it was fairly difficult to guess which one was the lie, but he was more hoping to give her a kiss than make her drink. 

The woman blurted out a laugh when it was his turn to go. Holding a hand over her mouth, she shook her head and waved a hand in front of her face, "What in the world? Hmmm...Alright. Let's pick your brain for a moment. I can see you being a stunt man, you seem to have that adrenaline rush when we are out in the field...so I would say that is a truth. Doing ballet? Mmm...its not farfetched for a guy to do a thing, but I think you are a bit too manly for something like that. The way you carry yourself and all...I don't think you'd do ballet unless you were dared to do it. And last, I can see you jumping out of a plane...And hopefully one with a parachute. Otherwise...I don't think we'd be having this conversation. So the lie in there would be that you have done ballet. I just can't see you wearing tights or some [censored] like that...Way too masculine for me." 

The woman had expressed her results to him with educated hypothesis. She was a science nerd so this was something of the common norm for her, but she'd never thought she had to use her real world smarts here. It was becoming more apparent that she would have to rely on her brain more instead of the thing between her legs, but she had long since given up sleeping around with men casually here. The idea was completely driven now that they would be dating exclusively to one another. 

Teselmar fist pumped the air, having bet on the fact that she'd choose that. "A ha! Gotcha, Vivian. Allow me to explain," he said as he poured her a small glass of rum. "I have indeed done some ballet. I was a kid, and I wasn't doing very well in my sports or physical education classes. Too stiff, my coaches would say. So," he watched for her reaction to this bit, "My father had me signed up for ballet lessons. I hated the thought of it, and I wanted to strangle myself every time I thought about going. But, after six months of ballet, I was the most flexible guy on the school's hockey team. Played goalie after a while, that's where you really need to be... well, bendy."

He laughed, and leaned forward. "Though I don't suppose it could do any harm to reward you for trying." He kissed her, tasting the rum on her lips, and let himself spend a long few moments wrapped up in her embrace. Disengaging after a moment, he added, "Oh, and I've never done stunt work. The best stunt men hate taking risks, it's how they have nice long careers. I signed up for a class, and the teacher told me I'd never do well in that field." He enjoyed being this close to her; her scent was intoxicating, and so thoroughly feminine. I wonder just how flexible she might be...

"Ah!" she was wrong, but she could not hold in the laughter that now echoed on his shop. The woman held her belly as she laughed, "I'm sorry...I don't mean to laugh...But I was totally not expecting that from you. Well, I guess that is something. But hockey, huh? That's a neat sport. If I had my choice to watch a sport it would be that. It seems a lot more hard hitting and brutal than football. But I have attended all sorts of events when I was in college, never done the cheerleader thing though. I was the alternative girl back in the day when all that stuff was going on. But when I grew into my boobs, yeah...worlds changed in a blink of an eye for me." 

The man offered up a kiss for trying in the very least. Their lips molded into one another for a moment before they departed ways. The woman held onto him for another moment as she was embraced, running a hand into his golden hair. The woman smiled back and took a swig of the drink from the counter. The warm burn of the alcohol was refreshing, and the woman probably had a bit more than a little drink. Brushing a finger against the corner of her red lips, she drew away the droplet of rum and wondered about her next set of statements for the game.

"Alright, my turn again. My natural hair color is platinum blonde, my ethnicity is hispanic, I love spicy foods~" 

He nodded, enjoying the sound of her laughter reverberating through the air. "Yup, fastest sport on ice. Playing goalie, I got to keep all of my teeth. Lucky me, haha." He stretched and murmured as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Mmm. Best feeling in the world is when a girl plays with your hair. True story." He said with a cheerful grin. "That explains why I'm so into you, I really can't stand cheerleaders." Nothing against the girls who did so, but every sport Martin had played where their were cheerleaders, they just ended up distracting him. 

Teselmar pondered his options that she'd listed. "Well... let's think logically here..." No small task, since his mind was swimming in a decent amount of alcohol. "You seem like the type to like spicy foods, so sure, that's probably true. With your skin tone and name, I'm guessing yes on Hispanic. So no, I don't think you're a natural blonde, Vivian." He ran a hand through her raven locks. "Although I think I'd like either color if you were."

"Aww, not into cheerleaders huh? I guess that is one thing I won't dress up as for anything." the woman gave a tight smile and he shortly began to decode her statements into what were truths and what the possible lie was in there. He was pretty straight on for most of them, "I actually think Vivian sounds more Italian than Hispanic if you ask me. It was my grandmother's name. But..." the woman leaned over to him, a hand snaking around his neck bringing him into a drugging kiss. Their lips once again connected and fused, the woman feeling hot under her collar as their tongues splashed into each other's mouths. She pulled away, the lingering taste of the spicy rum both on their lips and mouths. 

"Correct, I am not a natural platinum blonde. I have really dark, rich black hair, but I had had blonde highlights in it before. As for being Hispanic, I am actually a little more pale than most, but once I am out in the real sun, it becomes a bit less subtle. Also my last name, it's Cruz. But good job for getting that right answer. Looks like you have one up on me so far. Alright tough guy, throw it at me. What's your next lie?" the woman was ready for the game to continue, she was having a blast with Martin as she normally would have, but it felt more fun now since they were in a new relationship. She had just thought he would not get bored with her is all, but she would make strides for that to not happen.