[PP-F1] We need more Col <<Earning a Living>>

We need to grind if we are going to survive out in this death trap but we also needs funds to play for everything from food to inns, As me and my group pick up the quest we moved into a grassy field. for me i need to get cotton to be a tailor.  

So how is Everyone doing? everyone ready i mean we could be going into death so make sure you are ready

The First boar jumps out with the first attack at Nickel and deals 3 damage with a slash to his gut. Tsubasa lunged at the boar missing but only inches. Zane slashes his massive axe into the first boar who had hit Nickel earning a crit. The boar falls to its side in pain as it dissolves into nothing. Nickel after taking a hit slashed but critically failed hitting nothing. to finish the battle, Antofer jumps at the last boar gutting it with a crit. The groups first battle won. Nickel feel to the ground having almost died in fear he said. "well...." "Antofer said "we need to be careful about this we almost lost Nickel on the first hit. The group earned two mats for killing the boar. sadly no loot was dropped.

loot id 46514

loot id 46512 

Boar hp

boar hp

Nickel hp 1

Antofer hp

Tsubasa hp 4

Zane hp 4

"I guess we can. A rest is never a bad thing." -I yawn, heading to a tree after that fight.

The group manages to find a tree, they start to rest. They hear a buzzing, and suddenly draw their weapons. Several giant bees come down and start to attack the group. I take the battleaxe from my belt, and prepare to face these enemies.

• Bee 1, 4 hp. Bee 2, 4 hp. Bee 3, 4 hp.
  • Tsubasa, 4 hp. Antofer, 4 hp. Zane, 4 hp. Nickel, 4 hp.

I swing at it, but the loud noise of the buzzing distracts me at the last second, causing my to miss, but I quickly recover, facing them again.

Nickel thrusts at the bee, but it simply flies to the side, dodging it.

Antofer manages to carve out a part of the bee, but it doesn't kill it.

Tsubasa misses pretty badly, stumbling to the side.

The 1st bee goes to attack Nickle, but misses, as the wind pushes it a little.

The 2nd bee hits Nickel, hitting him right in the shoulder.

The 3rd bee attacks Tsubasa, but Tsubasa deflects the stinger with his spear.

• Bee 1, 1 hp. Bee 2, 4 hp. Bee 3, 4 hp.
  • Tsubasa, 4 hp. Antofer, 4 hp. Zane, 4 hp. Nickel, 1 hp.

I get another bad swing, the bee raising just in time to dodge my horizontal swing.

Nickel misses his attack, the dagger proving hard to handle as he misses the bee for a 2nd time.

Antofer finishes the bee off, stabbing it through with his curved sword.

Tsubasa hits another bee, actually managing to hit it this time, his eyes lighting up when he hits it.

• Bee 1, dead. Bee 2, 2 hp. Bee 3, 4 hp.
  • Tsubasa, 4 hp. Antofer, 4 hp. Zane, 4 hp. Nickel, 1 hp.

The 2nd bee, enraged from the death of it's ally, goes to attack faster, but fails because of this.

The 3rd bee hits Antofer, catching him in the leg. The digitized blood falls out, but the actual pain isn't all that much.

• Bee 1, 4 dead. Bee 2, 2 hp. Bee 3, 4 hp.
  • Tsubasa, 4 hp. Antofer, 1 hp. Zane, 4 hp. Nickel, 2 hp.