[PP-F1] A new group, a new life<<Earning a Living>> (Completed)

After accepting a quest from an NPC, the new group sets out on their first quest. they enter the vast grasslands, no trees in sight, the sun beats down heavily on them and the air loomed with the fallen and diseased. An overwhelming sense of dread attacks them.

Edited by Thedarkwolf

"you know i thought this would be fun but people are dropping left and right we have  600 player deaths so far..." I don't really know you guys too well but take care we need to work together we really don't know how hard its going to be to get out of this game" *i look over the field* "lets look for enemy before we look for mats guys dont wanna get taken by suprise"

"North sound good to everyone? I don't think there is really a best path" 

:Antofer slashes at the boar and makes a successful hit to the leg of the boar pixels fly and nice gash is left in the front left leg of the boar. he does 3 damage to the boar.:

:Abandon swings at the boars right leg but the boar dodges to the left.:

:Nickel misses while making an attack aimed at the boars head, however when the boar dodges Abandons swing he happens to dodge nickels swing as well:

:The boar attacks at Antofer, however after the dodge he overshoots the attack and barely misses Antofers left leg: 

Boar 1. Hp 1

Abandon Hp 4

Nickel Hp 4

Antofer Hp 4

Edited by Thedarkwolf

:Antofer swings at the boar however he slightly looses his balance throwing his swing of centered and  making him miss the boar:

:Abandon swings at the boar but steps in a puddle which distracted him from his attack making him miss:

:Nickel stabs the spear directly into the boars eye doing 3 damage and killing the boar:

Boar 1 Hp 0

Abandon Hp 4

Nickel Hp 4

Antofer Hp 4

Loot:

1 mat that was picked up by Antofer

Abandon got Necklace of Loot Dice (Name: Loot Die, Cost: 1 Slot, Cap: 2, Effect: Adds +1 to the loot die for every slot used, Applicable to: Trinkets, Lucky Charms, Miniature Masterpieces)

ID# 46566

Edited by Thedarkwolf

:the team continues looking for cotton. Antofer finds a cotton bush infested by insects as he reaches his hand into the bush he quickly retracts it in discust, his hand completely covered in the bugs. Abandon finds a small bush of cotton and starts to pick it though he does prick himself a few times. Nickel finds a lush group of cotton bushes. he swiftly picks them. we carry them back to the group.:

Group found two mats that were given to Antofer

Abandon's search ID# 46571

Antofer's search ID# 46572

Nickel's search ID# 46573

Edited by Thedarkwolf

"Well lets take a break and have lunch"  *I clear and spot in the field and sit down*  i look at my bread and water its tastless. "well at least it makes me feel full and its not gross" i scarf down all the bread. Antofer was starving it had been the first time he had eaten the whole time he was in the game" trying to make chat Antofer looks and Abandon" so how did you get traped here? and im still curious about that think you found on the boar whats up with it?"

"And whats up with you Nickel?" * I simile so hows life in SAO*

Abandon looks down at his bread deciding weather he really wants to eat it here. after a long pause he takes a bite and turns to Antofer and says in a quiet solem voice "I got trapped here the same way everyone else did. i couldn't resist but buy the game. and here i am"

"big gamer your self abandon? what about you Nickel" "well you should eat something you would want to loss your energy would you? and you should eat something Nickel" I don't know who would make a game  like this all the beta test said it was great so i don't know who would want to make so many people day." "What do you think about this whole thing Abandon?"

Abandon looks at you as he picks each word precisely "I think the outlook of this game is to the discretion of the players." the edge in his voice making it clear he doesn't want to talk anymore. he takes a swig of water gets up and stretches. 

Abandon nods slightly

:a boar not discreetly in the slightest comes charging at the group but misses. it skids to a stop and looks at the group, it prepares a charge while snorting:

Boar 1. Hp 4

Adandon Hp 4

Antofer Hp 4

Nickel Hp 4