[F1-PP] Alone in a forest. >>earning a living<< Complete

I Looked around the first floor looking for more quests to pick up when he ran into a NPC offering to teach me a profession. "I don't really have any materials" I told the NPC. The NPC then marked a place on my map where i could find cotton. "Thanks ill be back soon" I yelled as i walked off. To day was a pretty day. Crafting had never really been a strong point for me but I am going to need to learn Col seems pretty important and i don't have any. And i sure selling gear would be much faster. While walking he stop and thought about if he might need help in the fields. "Its only floor one thought  to him self, ill be okay".

Edited by Antofer

As i exited the city and looked around it was a beautiful day. The sun was shinning and the sky was bluer then ever. it was strange the thought to him self as he could feel the wind on his body. "Its crazy how life like this game is." "Well i guess this is the real world for me until I can get out of here and who knows how long that's going to take" I looked ahead of me and i saw to paths a bigger grassy field and a inviting forest. i thought about what path I should take. "i'm here for cotton that's right. so the grassy field probably would have more of it if i had to guess. And the more he thought about the forest he thought about being the chances of being  ambushed. "Alright the Open plains it is" 

I looked around to see if there was any cotton around not surprisingly there was none. "Well i am right next to the city" i started walking in the field the grass ticked my legs. It was time to have mt first taste of combat as i looked around there was a single boar. He looked at me and went back to eating patches of grass. I grabbed my sword and walked slowly to the boar to not startle it. It was a big boar he had a cut on him but there was no other plays to be found "oh no, i really hope that cut came from something else" I think about what if i'm next slain by a boar "i push that though away its no time for that.  

ID# 46692  

Loot: 5 fail to find cotton

I got behind the boar it was so busy eating it didn't bother to look at me. I take a Deep Breath "sigh okay i got this its only a single boar. With all my might i swung my sword at the boar. I hit a soft spot and the boar was pushed over Screaming in pain the boar hit the ground and started to fade away. The pixels rises of its body until there was nothing left. "whoa it was killed it one hit?" I must have gotten lucky this time. The loot menu opened up. "hmm must have not been so lucky with the loot" I looked around to see if anyone saw that kill but no one was around. "I still would like a party member" guess its just not for today.    

ID# 46693 BD=9 4+1=5

Antofer Hp 4/4

boar hp 0/4(droped 1 Material) 

Edited by Antofer

"wait my friend menu" I look up the menu and look at my friends location hmm looks like Tsubasa is close. "oh but he is in the forest hmm" maybe I head that way soon"  But i do need to see if i can find any more cotton ill look as i head over to the forest i guess. This time i did happen to find some cotton....however something must have walked over it because it was crushed and unusable. "Well i'm out here looking for Mats and i cant find anything that sucks but whatever"  The sun is right over me now its about noon if i had to guess and its getting much hotter. That forest doesn't seem so bad anymore. 

D# 46704

10- fail

I look at the massive trees over me. the trees looming over me making the forest look dark and not as inviting as i though from a distance. "Well i had better go in and check it out." As i looked around i couldn't really make out of much of anything. Tsubasa Had moved father into the forest. "I don't know if i can Keep up with him, he is moving faster then i am." As i walk i find a beautiful flower i walked closer it was a single rose in this forest it definitely didn't belong. I reach out for the floor and before i pick it  I remember at traps, if this is a trap i might get killed. After all i'm Level 1 and my health isn't very high. But then again it might trigger a event.... I had better just come back later. I mark the rose on my map and Feel almost sad leaving the floor behind. 

Once again l look for cotton or anything really. I find A cotton bush "Finally I thought to my self. But with closer inspection i find it full of bugs. "great. I have always had great luck today just must not be my day. A little dishearten about still having found nothing i keep moving forward. I hear Something moving I carefully look around tree and see Two players fighting. One look like a newer player but had very fancy armor while the over looked...well i couldn't make out anything. he had a cloak over him. The fight was going in favor of the cloaked man.  Right as i was about to jump in to stop the fight the cloaked man Stab right though the other man. he droped is great sword and went limp. he fell to the ground and looked in horror as he dyed on the ground. the cloaked man didn't say a thing. he only looked at the body. His cursor Was orange. this wasn't the first time he had killed a player i thought. He looked strong and there was nothing I  could do about it.

ID# 46707

14 - fail

As the man collected his earnings he looked in my direction. I didn't dare move. he looked puzzled but made nothing of it and tuned around and left. "d...did he just kill someone?" i had so many questions but there was nothing i could have done besides gotten my self killed. "I need to get out of here" I need distance from that guy. I got up and ran as fast as i could the other way and As i busted out of the tree line before me laid one cotton bush. I looked closely and was so happy i got one finally. but should i head back to town yet or stay and fight more boars

ID# 46714 results:

15- found one mat 

Being alone is a bad idea i look at a boar and walk past it. its time to go home. ill have lunch and the ill get out of here. i sit down and look at the bread i started with i  take a bit. there is no taste "At least i have food it could be worse i suppose. I wash the bread down with water and feeling a little better and  not as hungry i take a moment to lay in the grass i look at the sunset in the distance."Well it getting late huh? well today went okay i guess"  Then i remember that guy who was PKed. "wait that cloaked man was headed towards Tsubasa, quickly i view my fiends list. Tsubasa is still active he must be okay then. I relax a bit. Okay in the morning we are going to have to team up.

I just my feet well time to get going I see a boar runing right for me I Swing my weapon but miss having been off unready. but lucky the the boar missed as well. in anger the boar turns around ready to charge again but now im ready. I take a quick look around there is no other boars around just this one. I got lucky i saw the boar at the last second. "I down go down to something like you!" show me what you got i yell at the boar as i plant my feet in the ground. 

ID# 46717 results:  Battle: 3 Craft: 12 Loot: 4  MOB: 5

Antofer 4hp

boar 4hp

The angry boars runs at me leaving dust in his path He charged right past me as i set out of the way, I attempt to swing as he passes by but i trip up and fall to the ground "owch, well at least on one saw that" As i look up the boar snorts and he looks ready to attack. I rise to my feet once more and im ready again i rub my arm where i fell on, lets try that again. I plant my feet again a little more loosely so im ready.  

ID# 46725 results: Battle: 1  MOB: 3

Antofer hp4

boar hp4

Edited by Antofer

When the boar runs at me i try to jump, as i jump left a little the boar still hits me slamming me in the gut. "Ah!" i feel the air pushed out of my lungs and i land on the ground unable to make a successful attack. i eat grass when i land. my heart races oh no my health is only at a single hit point. Fear runs through my body, i need to finish this  now. i rise slowly and scream at the boar as i run to attack it. The boar looks unimpressed as it looks at me. 

D# 46728 results: Battle: 4  MOB: 8

Antofer 1/4 hp

boar 4 hp

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa was running through the forest hearing various noises around him.  He didn't want to interact with anybody.  As he moved past the tall tree trunks  he heard a twig snap. Tsubasa thought it wouldn't be wise to fight something without help from others.  He quickly returned to the entrance of the forest of which he came.  As he was walking around in the tall grass of the first floor searching for mats, Tsubasa saw a small clearing further ahead and sprinted for it.  As he moved, he heard a scream come from his right.  His first thought in his mind was to leave but when he looked over he say Antofer who had helped him in a couple of fights.  

Edited by Tsubasa
lengthen the amount of text

Tsubasa lunges at the boar out of pure instinct but trips over a root and catches himself.  Immediately Tsubasa moved with great speed to the right. The boar noticed Tsubasa and charged at him, but didnt notice him slide and also triped over the same root.  Tsubasa was temporarily unprepared for another attack.  Tsubasa felt rather burnt out from his run out of the forest not minutes before arriving in the battle.  After a quick breath Tsubasa regained focus, moved out of the boars way, standing, ready to strike again. 

ID# 46777 results:Battle: 2 Craft:  Loot: 15 MOB: 1

Edited by Tsubasa

Antofer supprised by Tsubasa missed the boar by inches? After the loud thud of Tsubasa tripping the boar turns around and charges Tsubasa. " Tsubasa where did you come from" I say out loud confused by presents but relived to find him okay. "Thank god your here, I already have one foot in the grave" The boar slams into Tsubasa. He feels his guts turn inside out and feels like he is going to throw up. 

ID# 46778 results:

Battle: 5 fail.      MOB: 7 hit 

Antofer hp 1/4

Tsubasa  1/4

boar 4/4 

Tsubasa charged at the boar, dagger firmly in hand but the boar moved to the left.  Tsubasa then tried to stop his momentum and turned to face the boar again.  Tsubasa yells in the direction of Antofer "I was in the area searching for materials when I heard your scream.  I owe you this win from our previous incounter.  I am ready to finish off this thing"  Tsubasa was tired from all his continuous movements.  Tsubasa eyes became locked on the prey and he whispered "this one wont miss".

ID# 46785 results: Battle: 4 fail

Edited by Tsubasa

"Alright lets get this over with" The boar charged for tsubasa but tsubasa was ready and side-stepped the attack with the boar attacking tsubasa  had a opening and went for the killed, he almost hit the boar as his sword shaved off hair from the boar, the hair it the ground and pixelated. "He is all yours!" The boar wide open for attack. "Be careful though!" Antofer looks up at the sky oh god please let this hit we cant get hit Anymore times. Fear runs through my body once more, Not now I think i need to be strong for both of us. 

ID# 46792 results:

Battle: 4 Fail MOB 5 fail 

Antofer 1/4 hp

tsubasa 1/4 hp

boar 4/4 hp 

Edited by Antofer

Tsubasa rushed at the boar with his dagger and jumped over it.  He quickly turned around his left side in mid air and stabbed the boar straight into its side.  the boar pixilated completely.  Tsubasa landed the jump and turned to look at Antofer.   Tsubasa states, "Its no more".  When Tsubasa's regular expression returned, he asked Antofer  "Why were you here anyway?  Plus you should know how dangerous it is to solo against these things".  Tsubasa slid the dagger back into its sheath and sat down. "I am very tired.  I might just lay here a while".

ID# 46794 results:Battle: 10  Loot: 14 (+1mat +20 col)

Antofer 1hp. Tsubasa 1hp.  Boar 0hp.

Edited by Tsubasa
needed to add battle results, lengthen the amount of text

"T...thanks Tsubasa, that was way to close, and i'm know fighting this stuff can be really dangerous but i though hey its level one its okay right? Guess I was wrong"."Thank god you showed up though. I was just looking for you before..." Antofer Remembers the player from before being slain by the orange player. "well you are okay so thats all that matters right now. but you didn't happen to see a orange player on your way here did you? either way we should head home now Just let me take one last look around for any cotton I can find. Antofer looks near by before finding the most beautiful plant in the world. "My my What do we have here i gaze and the cotton and pick it. This will make a fine Cloth Armor some day."

ID# 46809 Loot Dice 20 success. + one mat

"I haven't seen any orange players around..." says Tsubasa.  when Antofer mentions the plant, tsubasa stands up just to see him pick the cotton from it.  "wow, that is quite the plant... I can't believe I found one material this entire day. that doesn't seem right."  Tsubasa looks off in the distance to see a few boar somewhat hidden among the tall wavy grass.  Tsubasa mutters under his breath "well, we might as well go back"  As Tsubasa begins to leave, he turns to Antofer and asks, "By the way, what kind of profession are you going to begin?  I have been discerning it myself and would like to know what other common people are choosing."