(PP-F3) Familiar<<Feed the enermy>>complete

Tsubasa was roaming the city of the first floor looking for available quests.  While he was walking in a street and old gypsy NPC woman walked out of the shadows.  She addressed Tsubasa as "boy".  When Tsubasa turned around looking into the dim light as she spoke words quickly.  "If you feed a monster, it may become tamed and accompany you on your adventures.  But beware, taming it is rare and you might possibly be harmed by the familiar."  And with that the lady looked away and walked out into the crowd of people in the street.  Tsubasa immediately went in search of the "party" on the menu to request for their advice and accompaniment on the quest.

Edited by Tsubasa

"ahh 8 am" Abandon says "i wonder what Antofer is doing, come on Candi" Candi jumps into his hand and he leaves the room. He opens the menu, 'where is Antofer anyway?' "Found him!" abandon starts to walk through the city to the other inn to talk to Antofer he reaches the inn and asks the innkeeper "Um.. excuse me sir, what room is Antofer in?" the grumpy looking man looks up "Whatsit too ya?" Abandon looks at him confused "He is a friend of mine and i would like to go see him" the man sighs, "He is in room 104 now leave me be" Abandon thanks the man and heads to the room. once he finds it he knocks on the door and waits for an answer.

Edited by Thedarkwolf

"Oh hey man come on in" I didn't think i would see. this early whats up? Antofer opens the many locks and lets you in well come in and have break fast. While Antofer sit at his table eating he asked " well what the plan for today? while we talk Little Chi-Chi runs up to you and sniffs you and runs back to me. hey its okay he is a friend don't worry. i feed him a handful of nuts and he runs of to his bed and enjoys eating them. I haven't heard from  Tsubsas in some time think he is doing okat?

Tsubasa arrives at the third floor and travels quickly to an Inn.  When Tsubasa notices the innkeeper, he stops out of the innkeepers distance and smirks... moments later Tsubasa walks up to Antofers room and knocks on the door.  Tsubasa speaks through the door, "Hey Abandon and Antofer, what are you doing right now?  I was not long ago requested by some old hag to feed a wild creature to tame it.  She said something about there being a chance of the beast turning on me and harming me.  Got any advice?"  Tsubasa takes a step back from the door entrance as he hears someone approach from the other side.

"Thanks man i appreciate your hospitality" "I was just coming to see if you wanted to hang out be it that you are like my only friend, other than Candi. I mean i would say Tsubasa was a friend but im not really sure, i cant get a good read on that guy you know?" as Chi-Chi runs to him he smiles down at her, "Hey Chi-Chi, wanna play with Candi? Abandon lets go of the small Bunny who hops over to Chi-Chi with intent to say hello. "Oh yeah and my plan today is to teach Candi some trick, maybe we could do it together."

"well I think normal Tusbasa would kill someone with out hesitation but with me and him its kinda like we are protecting each other. im not sure how he feels about you though i couldn't" Tusbasa Enters room. Oh yeah that pet quest its great i got the best pet and he got ummm. candi so yeah!" well i guess i should get you a pet too. Abandon has some extra food left over if you ask nicely. So who wants pizza before we leave?

Tsubasa says "no thanks abandon, I have bread... so you both have finished the quest and got a bunny and a squirrel?"  Tsubasa moves to try to ignore the bunny and focuses on the squirrel.  Tsubasa comments on the flying squirrel, "Now that thing is cool".   Tsubasa looks back over at Antofer and asks, "anyways, do you have the time to accompany me on my next quest, or are you busy"  Tsubasa glances at Abandon and says, "its never the most intelligent idea to go on a journey or adventure soloing unless you can have complete certainty in your abilities and tools.  I plan to move on to the floor above this one when I search for my creature". 

Edited by Tsubasa

"yeah i get it, you dont want me to join you. i can just stay at my room playing with Candi." He looks down hesitantly. The looks over at tsubasa's glaring face and then to antofer. he then gets up and begins to leave the room "I know when I'm not wanted i guess i will bid you guys adue. Good luck... I guess" he leaves and walks back to his own room. carrying Candi close as he walks he thinks 'You see Xic this is why you dont let people in, all they do is stab you in the back.'

"yeah no problem man" you scratch my back i scratch yours" Abandon starts to leave. "Whoa hey" i run down the hall to find you. "Abandon thats not what he meant. And if you wont go the the xp col and SP will you go for me? i mean we do work as a good team we all cover each other flaws and even if it is unconventional at times. "And if not for any of that then think about candi and Chi-chi they would be friends. (Abandon will remember this) "so come on will you do it for me?"

Edited by Antofer

Abandon looks up his face colder than Antofer has ever seen, almost a creepy kind of cold, one where there is absolutely no caring what so ever. he then says in a extremely monotone voice "If Tsubasa wants me to join he can ask me himself, i do agree that we make a good team and you bring up some good reasons to join you regardless but unfortunately I've seen glares like that before and unless he come to ask I would be offending him by being there." he turns to continue to leave but pauses in case Antofer has anything else to say 

"I though we would be really good friends man" look ill stay here in the hall way and you go in there and settle your differences once and for all. we are a good team and you know it. and if you two can put aside your differences. we would be the best on top of the world even. And its hard to finds friends these days Tsubasa had a hard up bringing so please think about that. He means good i really do think he does, he just isnt the most trusting guy but once he is on your side he is on your side to the end. "And remember you always have me okay? im here for you just PM me when you need help and ill come running"   

Tsubasa stands behind Antofer and says "I currently have no desire for him to join us.  I will go to the next floor and buy myself some other types of food for the quest.  We don't need him for this one"  Tsubasa grins with a genuine smile and looks past Antofer at Abandon.  "Ill talk to you *Abandon* when you are essential.   Tsubasa walks down the stairs past Abandon and leaves the inn.  Tsubasa walks around the town and searches for a merchant who is selling food.  After quite a while (15 minutes) of searching, Tsubasa found a NPC merchant which sold 3 dead mice for 20 col.  Tsubasa accepted this transaction and began traveling to the third floor.

Not wavering his tone "I know you're my friend Antofer, if you guys get into trouble then PM me but until then ill be doing my own things. Goodbye Antofer" He leaves the Inn and starts to walk to his own room 'I'll find something to do... Oh void, methinks Tsubasa needs taught a lesson on friendship, methinks i have failed your test of trust. i am sorry oh Great and Powerful Void, please forgive me'  he thinks his face unchanging he then enters his room and lays down on his bed. with his arm over his head and contemplates his views on life and trust.

Tsubasa enters the third floor and moves to a dry rocky land near a creek.  There are a few trees here and there, but there is no noise besides the whistle of the wind.  Tsubasa begins searching the creek for any living, moving things.  Tsubasa found nothing of the sort.  As he looked in the trees he thought he saw a tree snake, but to some shame found that it was just a well looped vine.  As he stepped on the hot white rocks he found that they were not firmly in the ground.  Before he could attempt to remove it, he heard the sound of a snake behind him.  When he looked in the direction of the noise, he sees one large cape cobras on top of the hot, sun dried rocks, about eleven yards away.

"sigh a different battle for a different day"  when we get there i say let me handle this okay? or do you want to try your luck? I finish picking up my mats and i hurry over. There where serpents all around us. which one do you want theres a lot to pick from. Chi-Chi Becomes very scared and runs to my backpack and hides. Chi-Chi is naturally afraid of huge snakes so this isn't the place for her."Okay tsubasa they dont see us so whats the plan? what are we gonna do. me or you for trying to get him.   

D# 47052 results:

Loot: 7 (+5)

"Ill let you try to tame that one right over there", *points at one that doesn't seem as interested in us*  "You should try to stay light on your feet in order to not make to much movement.  I am afraid to admit that that specific snake was able to surprise me.  Here is a dead mouse"  Tsubasa gives Antofer a dead mouse by its tail and steps back a little.  The initial one doesn't seem very trusting of me and I would rather not piss off any snakes unless its manditory.  You won't have to worry much about your health bar because of those gloves which could almost kill them if they decide to attack you... so try your best." 

ID# 47054 results: Loot: 5 (fail)

Antofer approaches the snake looking somewhat intimidated.  The snake looks at Antofer and then at the dead mouse, as if he is interested.  Then the snake quickly burrows back under a rock and out of sight. "good try Antofer, well try again soon.  do you want for fight any other creatures to buy us some time before trying to tame it again?"  Tsubasa looks over his right shoulder at the creek where a rather large rhino is sleeping.  "speaking of a nice way to buy us time, lets fight that Rhino"  Tsubasa and Antofer begin moving toward the Rhino. 

Antofer Calmly walked over to the snakes, to make them respect me i needed to show them I was in control. And i would teach them why I was in charge. The Snakes hissed at me and snapped there mouths at me showing that they are not scared of me. A Snake jumps up to attack me but I slash it out of the air, It dissipates Antofer then lay food on the ground and asks who worthy of Becoming Tsubasa Familiar? As snakes all around me hiss and try to look intimating a single snake crawls out and quickly eats the mouse it slithers over to Tsubasa and a menu opens up for him, Accept and name familiar Well are you gonna keep it i ask. Or slay it?

ID# 47091 results:

Loot: 8 (+5) 13 got snake to trust me.

Tsubasa accepts the snake via the menu and names it jimmy stephens.  He bends down and extends his arm as the snake slithers up and around his neck like a scarf.  Tsubasa looks around and at the other snakes and decides he will return later to see if another one would accompany me.  "Alright Antofer, thank you so much for your help.  I actually plan to come back tomorrow and try to get a better one."