[PP-F1] Finding Familly (Alric)(Madara)(Antofer)(Tsubasa)(Zeri)(Complete)

Madara moves over to the new guy.  "Who is this new dude" unintentionally asking with an intimidating impression.   Madara is small, but has the build of a machanic and engineer.  His red eyes pierce into his enemies soul, but he sounds sincere.   "I find curved swords have faster results in combat, but I guess that is based on preference.  What were you doing hiding? I dont see the point in hiding from potential friends."  Madara folds his arms across each other and looks up at zeri with his piercing red eyes"

"Hi. I'm Zeri." Zeri said to the guy who was trying to intimidate him. Zeri noticed that the group was talking about weapons so he went into his menu and equipped his sword to show the group. "Well, a two handed straight sword is my weapon of choice." Then the guy who seem to try to scare Zeri asked him why he was hiding. Zeri blushed a big and then said, "Well, I wasn't sure what was going on and so I was trying to figure out what was going on between you all before I try to approach anyone."

"OMG THAT SWORD IS SO COOL" Iri says as he begins to examine the sword taking in every detail "Whats it called?" he asks almost calmly which may shock most of the party. He is absorbed in the weapon, examining every detail. "How did you get it? Could i get one like it but as a rapier?"  he says seeming to be enjoying himself while looking at the blade he sits and contemplates it for a while before saying "it really is a valiant blade"

"Well guys i think its getting late about 7 already so why don't we pack up and head home, Meet here tomorrow?" Antofer looked around hopefully. "Guys I bet there is a sub-dungeon right here? Antofer dashes behind a building (Crit fail btw) unsurprisingly there was no dungeon anywhere to be found. Antofer rubbed his head awkwardly "oops haha guess not" "Sorry about that well in that case ill be off! he sends a friend request to the players he had just met and walked off to a near by inn for some much needed sleep

ID# 47554 results  Loot: 1 fail to find sub-dungeon 

"Yeah, its getting late, Bye everyone, lets party sometime!" He goes over to Alric and grabs his brothers hand leading him to an Inn on the first floor. "Those people were so cool Alric! Can I party with them? Pease??" He looks up his eyes wide 'i cant wait to see my new friends again!' he thinks to himself 'this is going to be so much fun!

SUMMERY

Madara - 1sp - 66col

Zeri - 1sp 66col

Alric - 1sp - 66Col

Antofer - 1sp - 66 Col

Tsubasa - 1sp - 66col

Iri - 1sp - 66col