[PP-F1] Finding Familly (Alric)(Madara)(Antofer)(Tsubasa)(Zeri)(Complete)

After being told about being trapped in the game Iri makes a break for it with only one thought in his mind, 'I got to find my brother!' he ran around the starting city yelling at the top of his lungs "Alric! Alric, Where are you?" he ran into a man with black hair and red eyes. "I'm so sorry" he says as he knocks the man over. "i didn't see you there." Iri looks over at the man, who was as tall as him. "Hey, i know i just ran into you but do you think you could help me out? I am trying to find my older brother and it is really important that i do."

Edited by Iri

After learning that madara was stuck in the game he stood around in shock.  The mob of people were going hectic.  Madara heard an solo voice yelling "Alric!, Alric!"  When Madara turned his head to face the oncoming voice, the person was right there.  Instead of moving to the right or left, Madara took the brunt force.  When Madara looked up, he saw a boy about his size with short blond hair.  "That man was your older brother?  I mean, yes, I think that I saw Alric.  He was by my side quite a bit ago, and he went in that direction."  Madara points past him to a road that lead out of the city. "Do you want me to accompany you?", asks Madara.

Alric was standing next to Madara when he got onto the game.  When he went to the menu and realized that the log out option wasn't there, Alric immediately turned to the short and rather intimidating guy to his right.  "Hey, My name is Alric. Remember that"  The guy replied, "Black Knight, I'll see you later" Alric turned and ran to a road leaving the city.  Alric found a platform near the road that he stood on to get a better look at the crowd.  Alric could hear his name being shouted and he thought he had caught a glimpse of Marcel.  But then the crowd went hectic and he could no longer hear or see his younger brother.  Alric saw a mob of people heading in his direction and decided to follow them casually out of the city while keeping an eye out for his brother or the "Black Knight"

Iri looks at the man "Yeah if you are willing to help i would be very grateful" He smiles playfully and runs ahead. "you coming?" his voice sounding uplifted as well "He if he waits for too long, he may get worried, my brother really cares about me and i dont want him to worry." he bounces slightly as he walks "so do you have any family in the game or are you all alone? *gasps* When we find my brother do you want to stay with us as a party!? Then you dont have to be alone and we can all be friends! so what do you say?" he reaches out his hand his smile warm and genuine

Edited by Iri

Madara stands up and says, "I am coming."  Madara follows the blond haired boy. "No, I had an older brother but he left me after our house was raided by thieves.  I don't know about his whereabouts.  I would be honored to join a party so early in the game."  Madara responds, "I do not wish to be a friend with anyone quite yet in this game, but I would gladly be your Acquaintance."  Madara notices his hand reach out and shakes it with his firm calloused hands. "What is your name, sir?", asks Madara with a returning smile.

Alric slipped out of the mob as they moved along the road.  Alric looks up at the pixilated sun and predicts that ten O'clock is approaching  after some time passes, he notices that the plains is filled with boars and giant bee's about his level. Some of the beasts were close to his left and right and promptly ignored him.  As he moved slowly along the road, the plains soon appeared to become thick forest, and as he got closer, saw a man with long white hair tied back jump into a fight with a boar.  As he watched, he became aware of another person whose health bar was rather low, show a sign of relief.  "hmm, seems as though these people aren't half bad."  Alric started waling back in the direction he had came and noticed his brother walking in his direction with the "Black Knight".

"You have a brother here too?" Seeming to ignore madaras question "Thats wonderful! We can help you find Him after we find Alric!" Realizing that madara had ask the question "Oh and my name is Iri" He looks around and see his brother he then gasps "There he is! HEY ALRIC!!" he runs over to his brother and hugs him tightly "I'm so happy i found you! I got teleported Then you weren't their, and i couldnt find you. then i ran into this guy and he was really nice and i think he should join us..." he turns to Madara "whats your name again?"

madara walks along side the Hyper Iri, hearing Iri say suddenly "There he is!" Madara spots the man Alric as well, recognizing him from before. Madara Swiftly Joins the two brothers to be greeted with Iri saying "What's your name again?" which he responds with "My name is Madara" in a very clam and composed voice "Where are we headed anyways?" He looks at the two questioningly waiting for a response. He stands with good posture and his hands in his pockets, waiting for a response.

Alric hugs his brother and looks down at the black knight.  "I have come over here to evaluate the other players we will be with in this game.  By doing so I had made a plan in which to have you bring my brother to me and invite you to join our starting group."  Alric keeps a very calm and easy expression.  "So, Black Knight, do you wish to join a party with me and my younger brother in this rather challenging game?  I would be more than happy to have you be the first, as you seem to be good with physical labor." Alric addresses the calloused hands and firm upright body language.  "plus, you appear like a tank class figure, which we will need at some time.  My name is quite obviously Alric and I plan to make a very good and powerful group."

(Antofer is a lower level in this RP Due to it being a non-combat RP ) As you speak of powerful players you see a younger boy walking around crafting armor. "perfect no way!" well now if only i could get some customers.... Antofer looks your way and makes eye contact with the group. Would any of you care to see my fine wears? Antofer makes a awkward smile. Antofer looks to be alittle higher level then the rest of the group but he looks nice enough.

Tsubasa follows behind him with a quick pace.  Tsubasa notices the group and pauses his motion.  A large group of people were congregating in one location.  As Antofer makes his comment, Tsubasa stays silent and walks up to the accumulating group.  "Whats is happening in these parts?  Are you people looking to team up as a party, or are you guys just talking about how we are stuck in this game with one way to get out?"  Tsubasa looks at Alric expressionlessly.

"Hey more people!" he looks over at antofer "What do you sell?... WAIT YOU CAN MAKE STUFF?!? HHOWW!?" he runs over to Antofer interested as all hell. "I bid you tell me how to make stuff" he looks at the stuff in Antofers hand "WAAOOOWWW, that is so cool! Hey, Hey Alric come look at this it looks so awesome!" he waves to Alric and looks up at antofer and grabs hims lightly "You have to tell me how you learned to do this!" his eyes glistening in the sun, he looks genuine in everything he says and has a very warm smile

"Hi man, my name is Alric, I am Mar.. Iri's brother.  What is your name?"  Alric smiles as well as he walks over to talk with Antofer and Tsubasa.  When Tsubasa and Alric look at each other, they realize their very similar appearances.  "And you, what might your name be?" Alric refers to Tsubasa who stands slightly behind Antofer.  Alric seems interested in the new group of people who look to sell stuff.  "Not to nice way to start a conversation but would either of you like to join our accumulating party?"

Tsubasa watches the kid run up with pure delight at Antofer, and trys to hide behind him, even though he is very tall.  Alric walks up to Antofer and Tsubasa.  Tsubasa is exactly the same eye level as him which hadn't been the case for anyone he had ever met prior.  Tsubasa recognized the same long hair tied back with a hair tie.  Tsubasa realised that he was being asked a question by the laid back "Alric", so Tsubasa answered in response with, "Why should we trust you?"  Tsubasa's face appears to relax a bit.  "I go by Tobi" and with the same solid tone he says, "And his name is Antofer".  

Antofer felling a little awkward about Iri up on him, and he back up a little. "Hi i'm Antofer like Tsubasa said nice to meet you! So yeah I make Any kind of light armor you could want. Well mostly leather and cloth but you get the picture." Antofer points over to the quest board. Over there you can fine a quest call >Earning a living< Iri, It will let you learn one of the trades of SAO and if you want i could even help out some of you guys" "Don't need anyone level one players killed by boars. In fact i almost died my self by soloing." 

Edited by Antofer

Zeri was walking around the Town of Beginnings, becoming familiar to the surroundings yet again. "It's been forever since I've been here." Zeri commented on his tragic ordeal. "Guess I should find some quests to do to get stronger. But doing them alone will prove to be fatal, so finding a group will improve my chances." 

Zeri walked around till he saw a group of people discussing something. Zeri looked at them and sensed that they was stronger than him. "Hmm...maybe I could join in, but I think it's best to see what they're talking about first." Zeri then found a good hiding spot and hid there to see what is going on.

(Stealth Rating: 10)

The Young Iri accepts Antofers Visual clue and takes a step back. He smiles and puts his hand on the back of his head "Sorry Im alittle hyper at times. You said your name was Antofer? My name is Iri, Nice to meet you" He reaches out his hand. "How much do you sell your things for? i dont have much money now but maybe when i get some i can buy some armour from you... So what do you wield for a weapon? I find them fascinating, you know you can learn a lot about someone from what they wield."

"Well Iri nice to meet you too" Antofer Extends his hand for a hand Shake. Antofer points at all of his cloth and leather armor "Well the price changes alot, It has a lot of facters you know, how rare it is what rank of armor it is etc. Either way i sell for a very modest price" Ill even give you a special deal if you buy from me" I have a Katana Antofer shows Iri the new weapon. neat huh" Maybe i could come with you guys if you need any help grinding for col or xp. there are many good quests to pick from over there at the quest board. And once you get a Shop of your own ill send my customers your way!

Edited by Antofer

"That's so coool!!... Hey who's that?" he points over at Zeri "HEY, WHATCHA BEING ALL SNEAKY FOR?" he yells at the man. before running over to him. "Do you wanna join us too? because that would be so cool! you look really fun you should defiantly Join us! please?" he looks up at you with puppy dog eyes. after a moment he grabs your arm, without your consent, and drags you over to the rest of the group.

ID# 47172 result: Loot 13 (Finds Zeri)

"Hey who's that?" 

"Crap." Zeri said finding out that he has been spotted. The kid came over and repeatedly asks him to join the group. "Well..." Zeri only managed to say that before the kid grabs his arm and drags him over to where everyone else is at. "H-Hey! Let me go!" Zeri had yelled while being dragged to the group. When they got to the rest of the group, Zeri managed to slip his hand out of the kid's grip and said, "You didn't have to drag me, you know. I would've peacefully walked over here with you."