KazuAnaka's Journal

Username: KazuAnaka (Anaka)
Height: 5'7

Appearance would be my profile pic, like Kouta and Kazuki, I'm too lazy to insert it in here.

About: History/personality

As a child, Kazuki had the strong desire to help others. Whenever he'd go out on a family trip or go grocery shopping with his parents, he'd always see a person in need, whether it be the hobo on the street or people who can't afford to pay for their groceries. He'd always find some money on the ground and give it to them. This usually ended up with his parents scolding him and then they would apologize to the people he just, and then the people he helped would apologize as well. This would continue again and again for at least an entire day. As a teen, Kazuki started growing food in his backyard to donate to charity, but again, his parents would scold him for that. Most of all, in his High School years, he was a tutor. Normally for the troubled boys and girls, but mostly girls. There would be a bit of small talk in there, but that's it. His selflessness brought him into the world of SAO. On the day the NerveGear came out, he waited in line for Kouta and bought two NerveGears, one for him, and one for Kouta. After a day of Kouta using the NerveGear, he watched the news and saw that it was impossible to log out of SAO. Kazuki then grabbed his NerveGear, and said these words

"LINK START!"

Virtues:

(Most of these come from 16Personalities.com, and I take no credit in writing any of these.)

Tolerant – Kazuki is a true team player, and he recognizes that that means listening to other peoples' opinions, even when they contradict his own. He admits that he doesn't have all the answers, and is often receptive to dissent, so long as it remains constructive. His open-mindedness has lead to a big emotional garden, where all his peers talk about their emotions to him and let loose.

Altruistic – Kazuki has many qualities that drives him to do good for people, no matter who it is. Although it looks stupid, he'd even help that bully who just hurt you if the bully is in trouble. This trait shows that he is a compassionate person, and helps him win over the sensitive girls. However, when faced up against an iron-willed strong girl, he will always be considered weak, and fake.

Charismatic – Charm and popularity are qualities that Kazuki has in spades. He instinctively knows how to capture an audience, and pick up on mood and motivation in ways that allow him to communicate with reason, emotion, passion, restraint – whatever the situation calls for. A talented imitator, Kazuki is able to shift his tone and manner to reflect the needs of the audience, while still maintaining his own voice.

Flaws:

(Again, most of these come from 16Personaltiies.com, and I take no credit in writing any of these, I'm a bad writer and I'm only doing this because it'd be easy to roleplay as the real me)

Too Selfless – Kazuki can bury himself in his hopeful promises, feeling others' problems as his own and striving hard to meet his word. If he isn't careful, he can spread himself too thin, and be left unable to help anyone. His constant drive to help is also very unappealing to a more logical audience, as they see him as too emotional and carefree, it's almost a joke to them.

Too Sensitive – While receptive to criticism, seeing it as a tool for leading a better team, it's easy for Kazuki to take it a little too much to heart. His sensitivity to others means that he sometimes feel problems that aren't his own and try to fix things he can't fix, worrying if he is doing enough. This has a great impact on his self-esteem, and oftentimes lowers it in stressful situations.

Overly Idealistic – People like Kazuki can be caught off guard as he finds that, through circumstance or nature, or simple misunderstanding, people fight against him and defy the principles he's adopted, however well-intentioned they may be. He is more likely to feel pity for this opposition than anger, and can earn a reputation of being a naive child. Most of his peers think he is like this, and they aren't wrong.

Profession: (Leave blank until the Earning a Living quest has been completed.)

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
»

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
»One Handed Straight Sword: (Lvl: 1) (Invested SP: 5)

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
» Beginners Pack
-10 Bread
-15 Water

Long Sword

Buttoned Shirt (White) [Light Armor]