[PP-F2] killing time (Zeri) (Complete)

"Okay" Iri seems somewhat relieved "So... what do you want to do now?" he looks around. he still seems calm, he pulls out two pieces of bread and rreaches his hand out as if to give it to zeri as he takes a bite of his own. he smiles warmly at zeri. and lays back onto the grass soaking in the sun 'I wonder what all this means? its hard to take everything in all at once but maybe, just maybe i will figure it out' he thinks smiling

"Well we can either head in or try to fight one more boar and head in. It's your call." Zeri said to Iri while still laying down. Then Zeri saw that Iri got two pieces of bread while handing one out for Zeri to take. "It's ok Iri. I'm not hungry right now, but thank you for the offer." Zeri said in a carefree tone. 

Iri thinks for a second. "Lets call it a day, that would probably be for the best" he finishes his bread and stands up and stretches. once Zeri stands up they walk back to town. Iri seems calmer then before and more confident. he plays with the rapier as they walk admiring it, they go back and enjoy the rest of the night as a group with Alric and antofer.

SUMMERY

Zeri - 1sp - 200 col

Iri - 1sp - 200col

Edited by Iri