[PP-F2] killing time (Zeri) (Complete)

Iri and zeri walk out to the lush open planes. The sun beats down on your neck as you walk. But Iri is as cheery as ever before. "Yay i get to train with zeri!" he semi sings as he skips along the trail. he is bouncy and happy and seemingly ready for anything. "What are we gonna fight first?" he asks looking up a Zeri Curiously and excited. He runs around Zeri while looking for something to fight but is un-able to spot anything

Edited by Iri

Zeri was walking behind Iri as they entered the second floor. Zeri saw that Iri was completely different from the way he was on the first floor, and he wondered why. Then Iri got excited when he learned that Zeri was training him. "I guess I am." Zeri said in response.

Zeri looked around to see if he could find and mobs for Iri to fight but was unsuccessful. Then Iri asked Zeri what are they going to fight first. Zeri looked at Iri and said, "You're not fighting anything..." then he let out a smirk, opened his menu and selected the weapon he had asked to be made for Iri and then said, "...not without this at least." 

A rapier appeared in Zeri's hand, the one he had made so that Iri could have something besides the started weapon that he had. He holds it out waiting for Iri to take it from him. "We'll just have to walk around until we find something."

-1 Lion Fang

Iri looks at the weapon his eyes seeming to get bigger. "Is it really for me?" he says looking up at Zeri as he nods "Thank you so much Uncle Zeri! he takes the weapon honorably and hugs Zeri. "I cant wait to try it out!" he looks around "I cant wait to try it out! he looks around, Hey there's a couple boars! lets go!" Iri runs ahead a little in anticipation to fight but waits for Zeri to attack first.

Iri 8/8hp | 2/2 energy |

Zeri 20/20hp | 5/5 Energy | 1Mit

Boar 1 10/10 hp | 6 dmg | 2 Mit

Boar 2 8/8 Hp | 3 dmg | 2 Mit

Zeri watched as Iri grabbed his weapon and equipped it. Iri then hugged Zeri and called him Uncle. Zeri blushed very badly and said to Iri, "I'm...not...that much...older than...you..." Iri was very exicted to try his weapon out, which made Zeri very happy. Iri had then spotted some boars to fight and ran off, but he didn't attack them. Zeri was then confused by why he didn't attack. Zeri then ran up to one of the boars to attack hit, but it had dodge. Zeri then ran beside Iri and said, "Why didn't you attack? Well, you handle the weaker boar and I'll to handle the stronger one, does that sound like a plan?"

ID: 47428 BD: 3+1=4 CD: 4

Iri 8/8hp | 2/2 energy |

Boar 2 8/8 Hp | 3 dmg | 2 Mit

Edited by Zeri

Iri Observed Zeri's every move before attacking. He strikes the boar (2) with elegance activating his <<Rip Ravine>> sword art. With a glowing yellow rapier he traces a V pattern. the boars health drops into the red and then shatters Iri looks up excitedly "I got it!" he yells happily and runs over to help Zeri if he can. He prepairs another attack just in case though he is out of energy. The boar (1) attacks Zeri at ramming speed but drastically misses.

ID# 47430 Result: Combat 9+1=10 Mob 4

Iri 8/8hp | 0/2 energy |

Boar 2 0/8 Hp | 3 dmg | 2 Mit | -8dmg

Edited by Iri

Zeri watched as Iri attacks one of the boar (2) and kills it. Iri was excited that he killed the boar as he runs up to Zeri. "Good job!" Zeri said to Iri. "He's putting that weapon to good use already."  Zeri said to himself as he stares down the last boar. It came charging at Zeri.but he could read the boar like a book and knew where to move in order to dodge its attack. He then prepared to attack the boar, but Zeri had misjudged his footing and slipped and fell backwrads to the ground, leaving himself wide open. "Well, that was a little embarrassing." Zeri said out loud.

ID: 47431  BD: 1 (natural fail)

Iri 8/8hp | 0/2 energy |

Edited by Zeri

Iri trys to help Zeri but ends up falling over as well, and he lands flat on his butt. "Ow!" Iri shouts as he hits the ground. The boar turns back to Zeri, who is now open for an attack, and hits him square. A gash appears accross Zeri's back and pixal shards fly up into the air. The boar then turns toward Iri as if he was the next person the boar wanted to attack, and be it that Iri is weaker then Zeri it may make sense. 

ID# 47432 Result: Combat 1 (critical Fail) Mob 9 (Critical Success)

Iri 8/8hp | 0/2 energy |

Zeri 14/20hp | 5/5 Energy | 1Mit

Zeri watched as Iri tried to attack the other boar but failed as he fell over as well. "It's alright Ir-." Zeri's sentence was cut short by a sharp pain from his back. "You damn boar! I make sure I pay you back for that." Zeri said as he got up and tried to attack the boar, but the pain from the last attack had effected him enough so that the boar was able to dodge the attack. Zeri then ran in front of Iri to protect him. Zeri then look at the kid and said, "Attack it and get right behind me, ok?"

ID: 47435 BD: 4+1=5(fail) CD: 9

Iri 8/8hp | 0/2 energy |

"Okay" Iri says and he goes in for an attack, unfortunately he misses he then jumps right back behind Zeri. the boar then charges the two but is slightly to the left and missed as well "Okay Zeri its your turn!" he jumps back and gets ready himself. 'What is it I need to do to succeed? maybe i need to calm down' Iri thinks to himself trying to center himself, he takes a deep breathe and steadys his hand.

ID# 47450 Result: Combat 4 (Fail) Mob 3 (Fail)

Iri 8/8hp | 0/2 energy |

"Just keep practicing with that sword of yours." Zeri said to Iri. Zeri prepared to attack the boar. He said to Iri in the process, "Sometimes you hit them..." yet Zeri's attack completely missed its target. "And sometimes they don't." Zeri said in disappointment. He ran back to his original spot and said to Iri, "Your turn buddy." "If we can't finish this soon, I'm not sure if we're going to make it out of here in one piece."

ID: 47451 BD: 1 CD: 6

Iri 8/8hp | 2/2 energy |

Boar 1 10/10 hp | 6 dmg | 2 Mit

(OCC: You're back at full energy Iri. You gain 1 energy every post that you don't use a sword art skill.)

"Okay!" Iri says "Hows this?" Iri, after centering himself activates his <<Rip Ravine>> Sword art again and strikes the target eligantly. a valiant strike only trained profesionals should be able to make. He does the V pattern with the rapier and Pixels go flying. The boar squeals in agony. it rears for an attack but after the strike by Iri it completely misses and runs off to the side.

ID# 47455 Result: Combat 10 (Crit Success) Mob 3 (Fail)

Iri 8/8hp | 0/2 energy |

Boar 1 2/10 hp | 6 dmg | 2 Mit

(Alright)

Edited by Iri

"Iri is doing really great right now." Zeri said to himself as his attack hits once again. Zeri prepared to try to finish the boar off. "Alright. I got this." Zeri said as he charged at the boar. Zeri swung his sword but the boar moved out of the way at the very last second. "I have the worst of luck at the moment right now. Alright Iri, your move." 

ID: 47456 BD: 3+1=4(fail) CD: 8

Iri 8/8hp | 0/2 energy |

Boar 1 2/10 hp | 6 dmg | 2 Mit

"Alright!" Iri says still centered on the boar his foot work seems fantastic as he hits the boar again. he jumps back behind Zeri "Your turn" he says happily the boar still in pain from the previous hit misses again, falling to far to the left. "I wonder if the code can't understand the proper trajectory.. huh" Iri thinks out loud looking at Zeri he then says "lets finish this!" he smiles excitedly, yet at the same time calm as he is still centered though you can tell it is getting harder for him to contain himself.

ID# 47458 Result: Combat 7 (success) Mob 3 (Fail)

Iri 8/8hp | 1/2 energy |

Boar 1 1/10 hp | 6 dmg | 2 Mit

"You're getting better Iri." Zeri said to Iri after he landed yet another attack. "Heh, guess I should stop slacking off." Zeri said as he picked up his sword, ready to attack the boar again. He charged at the boar, each to attack it. He brought his sword up and drove it into the boar. The boar squeal as the last bit of its life was drained from it. Then Zeri felt a little better when his <<battle healing>> skill was activated. "Now that's finished, we can rest up for a bit." Zeri said to Iri.

ID: 47459 BD: 6+1=7(success) CD: 10 (battle healing) LD: 2 (no loot)

Iri 8/8hp | 1/2 energy |

Zeri 19/20hp | 5/5 Energy | 1Mit (4*1)%=5 hp recovered 

Boar 1 0/10 hp | 6 dmg | 2 Mit 4-2=2 dmg

Iri looks over at zeri happy that everything worked out he looks up at Zeri "hey zeri i have a question... Why does loneliness hurt so much?" he looks genuinely concerned, and semi-scared to ask the question. but he is clearly trying to stay strong. "Because whenever i am alone it hurts, like something is attacking me but i dont know what it is... I think it has to do with alric but im not sure"

Zeri sat down as he began to think about his question. "Well Iri, I'm not sure how to answer that question. Even though I be by myself, I never truly feel alone. But I guess it might have something to do with not having good connections with the friends that you meet with." Zeri had to think about that for a bit because he wasn't sure if that was a good enough answer. Then Iri explain a little more about why he has a fear of being alone. "Like something is attacking you? Your brother? Maybe we should go talk to him."

"No... I don't want Alric to know that i hurt. You are stronger than him in will, so i trust that i can tell you" he sits beside Zeri "But it just hurts.... You know... I don't remember my family. Alric was the only person i had. Apparently Mom and Dad were murdered when i was very young and... well i was left with Alric. He raised me an protected me, but he never told me what happened to our parents.. I don't know why."

"I guess I can understand."  Zeri said to Iri. Then what Iri had said next had confused Zeri a little bit. "I'm stronger in will? What do you mean by that?" Zeri really wondered  by what meant by that. Then Iri explained about how he doesn't remember his family at all and also said that his brother wouldn't explained what happened to his parents. "Maybe he thought you wasn't ready to handle what he told you." Zeri said before he lay down on the grass.

"Yeah but... I have nothing to remember them by... don't i deserve something? anything that would help me remember what happened? Or just remember who they were." he looks at zeri a slight sadness in his eyes "I just wish... I just wish i knew what it was like to have a family, to have parents. I don't understand what it feels like or what it even really is." he looks at the ground and shrugs "Oh well, i guess I'll never know"

"When you're brother thinks your ready, I'm sure he'll tell you everything." Zeri said with a smile. Then Iri said he wish he knew what is too have a family. Zeri chuckled and lightly taps Iri's head and said to him, "You know you can start a family here. You have your brother and you also have me. Who knows who else you'll meet who can be a part of your new family. So don't feel bad ok?"